Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. (2881 Views)

The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday / The Cake Bobrisky Gifted Tayo Sobola On Her Birthday (see Photos) / Zion Balogun Destroys The Cake Naomi Campbell Gave To Wizkid On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. by News21: 8:14pm On May 10, 2022
An impatient and ungrateful woman who expected something bigger than a mere cake on her birthday proceeded to smash the cake on the face of her boyfriend only for another hour of drama to unfold later.

Unbeknownst to the lady, the gentleman had put the key for a Mercedes Benz inside the cake hoping that while she cut it, she will come across the key to the whip and heightened the excitement associated with the surprise birthday package.

Click on the link below to read full story
https://gistupafrica.info/lady-smashes-birthday-cake-in-boyfriends-face-not-knowing-mercedes-benz-key-was-inside-video/

Re: Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. by illicit(m): 8:18pm On May 10, 2022
Thank God say key no shook am for eyes shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 10, 2022
Serves him right, loving an uncouth bitch comes with a price

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 10, 2022
Speechless!
Bad rep.

1 Like

Re: Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. by silverlinen(m): 8:28pm On May 10, 2022
Damnnn
That's females for you
Always ungrateful and unsatisfied
They all are bitches and they all should be treated as one.
Oga carry your car key go give your sister or mother jare, make blessings follow you unceasingly.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. by flames007(m): 8:30pm On May 10, 2022
Na their way.
Re: Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. by DaddyRochie1642: 8:48pm On May 10, 2022
What should I do with this news

2 Likes

Re: Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. by drmuchin: 9:38pm On May 10, 2022
SERVES THE FOOL RIGHT
HOW MANY CARS HAVE U BOUGHT YOUR MOM/SISTERS

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. by godofuck231: 10:34pm On May 10, 2022
He was abusive and self centered , all men are scum, he used me, he's ungrateful , he beat me up and I was hospitalized, he threw me out of a moving airplane, wtin you don do the guy before his Russia attacked your Ukraine remains a mystery, this guy should never have had a witch for a girlfriend, she's a worthless beast

1 Like

Re: Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. by siofra(f): 10:57pm On May 10, 2022
silverlinen:
Damnnn
That's females for you
Always ungrateful and unsatisfied
They all are bitches and they all should be treated as one.
Oga carry your car key go give your sister or mother jare, make blessings follow you unceasingly.
peepydelano:
drmuchin:
SERVES THE FOOL RIGHT
godofuck231:
He was abusive and self centered , all men are scum, he used me, he's ungrateful , he beat me up and I was hospitalized, he threw me out of a moving airplane, wtin you don do the guy before his Russia attacked your Ukraine remains a mystery, this guy should never have had a witch for a girlfriend, she's a worthless beast

Any opportunity to bash women senseless.

It's just a skit undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. by godofuck231: 12:06am On May 11, 2022
siofra:

ok
Re: Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:31am On May 11, 2022
Do not believe everything you read on social media......

Make una dey cool down and give yourselves Braun.

Una mama and sisters na also female,, stop being uncultured and crude nairaland.com kiddos

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:32am On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Don't mind those kids jare.....

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. by Help2020: 4:34am On May 11, 2022
illicit:
Thank God say key no shook am for eyes shocked
The video nan fake. Pure acting.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. by fidel2(m): 6:29am On May 11, 2022
drmuchin:
SERVES THE FOOL RIGHT

Epp me ask the ijiot
Re: Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. by irunoko(m): 6:44am On May 11, 2022
peepydelano:
it's a skit o.see as you don carry the matter for head like gala shocked

Woman don do you strong thing for this life o grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. by 1876sxx: 7:25am On May 11, 2022
[s]
post=112714521:
Do not believe everything you read on social media......

Make una dey cool down and give yourselves Braun.

Una mama and sisters na also female,, stop being uncultured and crude nairaland.com kiddos
[/s]
Re: Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. by 1876sxx: 7:25am On May 11, 2022
[s]
post=112714523:

Don't mind those kids jare.....
[/s]
Re: Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. by Smarkest(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2022
Tiktok on nairaland Scripted
Re: Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. by youngblaq: 2:59pm On May 11, 2022
Skit or staged.
Re: Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. by Qpid5(m): 3:32pm On May 11, 2022
No kizziSS for this one
TikTok video were I don watch since how many weeks now,
Na today you come the post am.. angry
Re: Lady Smashes Birthday Cake In Boyfriend’s Face Not Knowing What Was In The Cake. by Mastakija(m): 3:36pm On May 11, 2022
Na skit
I've watched it since 1897
D ending doesn't make any sense

(1) (Reply)

Portable Sign New Kid To His Label Zeh Nation / Mario Balotelli's Girlfriend Gives Him A Sexy Tease In Front Of The Camera / EXCLUSIVE Details On Tina Seals, She Is The REAL Blue IVY´S Mother....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.