Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year (24520 Views)

CNG Rejects Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Military Rejects Call To Take Over Power, Declares Loyalty To Buhari / APC Group Rejects Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation, Slams Yahaya Bello, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by Brushstrokes20: 2:38am On May 11, 2022
The lifeless blunder ain't got no option undecided
After 8 wasted years ... ENOUGH OF NONSENSE!
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by martinslaura: 2:51am On May 11, 2022
Urheadmaster:
The sweetest news i've read today on Nairaland is that bubu will step down once his brutal tenure end cheesy tongue

It's time for Asiwaju to take over from where he stopped tongue

WHAT NONSENSE ASIWAJU IS THAT. SEE YOUR FACE LIKE ASIWAJU.
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by martinslaura: 2:52am On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:
Buhari wey wan disappear from office go rest .. Una Dey talk third term..

Office wey don tire baba.. if not for cabal .. he for done retire since 2019..

Apc is evil

THANKS FOR TELLING THEM THE TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by martinslaura: 2:56am On May 11, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Make them try extend am na, make I know if Aso Rock is now Daura Rock.

Tinubu would want to pocket Nigeria the way he pocketed lagos.

BATman shouldn't be Seen anywhere near Aso Rock.

WHERE DO BATS LIVE? I THINK CAVES AND PN TREES. TIFNUBU SHOULD GO AND BURY HIMSELF THERE. HE CANT EVEN NEAR ASO ROCK.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by Lexusgs430: 4:08am On May 11, 2022
He always speaks through someone else....... Is he ashamed to assuwa his citizens.......... cheesy
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by Okobola146: 4:28am On May 11, 2022
I know sey na people like mannabbqgrils dey behind that kind thing. God no go green una. Buhari must go!
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by Okobola146: 4:29am On May 11, 2022
Urheadmaster:
The sweetest news i've read today on Nairaland is that bubu will step down once his brutal tenure end cheesy tongue

he go do you like magic
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by sofiscatedmoron: 4:32am On May 11, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Any different between both?
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by DKM123: 4:33am On May 11, 2022
Which calls? Who called? Is it the 2 or 3 charlatans out of the over 200million Nigerians who wish he will resign like NOW, 5years ago? The one who Nigerians were already celebrating when they thought he had died 4 years ago?

No be only vow, na vowel!

Crazy propagandaist!
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by lymelyte(m): 4:40am On May 11, 2022
No one is talking about decentralizing power in Nigeria. Another 4yrs will come and go,Nigeria will move 4yrs backward. cry
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by Agugbadin: 4:51am On May 11, 2022
Only enemies of Nigeria will call for tenure extension. God forbid, after 8yrs of economic and financial hardship, high level of insecurity, humongous debt due to FG borrowing to make matters worse Nigerians can't see whst the borrowed funds is used for.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by CEPHAS101: 4:55am On May 11, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE
Isinku Buhari o niii Jere
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by begge: 5:32am On May 11, 2022
Don't trust this cow man o
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by surequality: 6:34am On May 11, 2022
Something is cooking!
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by Snowx: 6:47am On May 11, 2022
You re Soo incapacitated..you re not I charge at all
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by onuman: 7:04am On May 11, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

Buhari wants to extend his tenure, if not, he wouldn't have bothered to reply the mischievous SAN.
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by otabaotaba: 7:08am On May 11, 2022
Stupid set of nonentities
Who go gree for him before
They are just trying to make him look like a good man
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by whitestar01(m): 7:11am On May 11, 2022
Rebuke:
He has no choice. He should stop sounding like he really cares for this country, after turning the country upside down.

Who is even deceiving this man to think he has done well?
Do you think that aged great grand father is aware of what is going on in this country? Age has really affected his mental health.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by saddy4u: 7:24am On May 11, 2022
Illuminatiship:
If possible please leave this year and let a living human being rule
U dey reason well so? Una just they criticize, wetin youth they contribute for the development of the nation? Vandalism and ritualism. Think well...
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by Nobody: 7:29am On May 11, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Do you know if the in coming president will be worst?
May affliction not rise again the second time.
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by sirsugar(m): 7:45am On May 11, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Make them try extend am na, make I know if Aso Rock is now Daura Rock.

Tinubu would want to pocket Nigeria the way he pocketed lagos.

BATman shouldn't be Seen anywhere near Aso Rock.
mumu we need better Nigeria ! Everything should be going smoothly, pocket or nor pocket
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by Light78: 7:45am On May 11, 2022
AzuNas:
Alright. . . . . . .Aje

Na our military wen done turn boys scout cuz am,cuz mi no reason am say you suppose dey der reach 2 years

Abeg

What is the meaning of Aje?
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by Nickymezor(f): 7:55am On May 11, 2022
Thank God he didn't buy the idea.He needs to go biko. Extension not needed
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by Samjay83: 8:33am On May 11, 2022
REFINERY FOR SALE AT AKWA IBOM*
LOCATION: Akwa Ibom with the machines already on place.. Its 90%.
TITLE: CofO and all other relevant licenses and Approvals are readily available.
Price: #8bn
More details
Modular Refinery
For PMS, AGO, DPK & LPG Per day.
The refinery sales including the already purchased refinery equipments waiting shipment in the USA.
And the entire 98 acres of land with all its title.
Commission is 10% of total sum agreed for the purchase of the refinery
The commission is to be shared into two between the seller and buyer facilitators.
Commission is not negotiable.
Requirements
Proof of funding verifiable in any bank in Nigeria or Abroad. Nigeria in particular.
Profile of the foreign technical partners proving they have the expertise in refinery business
Profile of the senior management team and the buying company
One year Bank Statements of the buying company
Procedures
The buyer finance all expenses of the people that will be sellected to meet with the seller and the banker at Abuja.
All logistics on the buyers in all the travel including transportation, feeding and accommodation as the case may be.
Pls The legal department of the buyer's company must be the one to write and state the name of the buyer's company in the letter.

Talk with semi-mandate,
Call/chat me if you have buyer.

Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by Thathomeboy(m): 8:46am On May 11, 2022
Isinku yin onijere sir �
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by Heffalump(m): 9:15am On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:
Buhari wey wan disappear from office go rest .. Una Dey talk third term..
Office wey don tire baba.. if not for cabal .. he for done retire since 2019..
Apc is evil

Those calling for tenure elongation are mere psycophants feeding fat from the present government's ineptitude.

I expected Buhari to give credence to his words by ordering arrest of these charlatans and villains, subject them to mental scrutiny in a Federal government hospital to determine their mental state of health before final release and last warning.
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by Asgard13: 9:18am On May 11, 2022
Heffalump:

Those calling for tenure elongation are mere psycophants feeding fat from the present government's ineptitude.

I expected Buhari to give credence to his words by ordering arrest of these charlatans and villains, subject them to mental scrutiny in a Federal government hospital.

Yes .. but Buhari... no need to pay attention .. paying attention will generate opinions .. and ideas
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:59am On May 11, 2022
I said it That he is tired
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by AzuNas: 10:44am On May 11, 2022
Light78:

What is the meaning of Aje?
Salutations, specially to men from Ukwuani Nation.

Abeg
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:31am On May 11, 2022
Tufiakwa!!!!...I reject it for you in Jesus name, AMEN!!!!!!!!!.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year by Dchampion65: 12:09pm On May 11, 2022
I can't imagine someone, no matter how genuine their submissions are, are canvassing for this regime to extend their tenure.

Normal people are no more normal in this nation.

Daddy BUBU I beg don't listen to them, May 29 is even too far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did Wike Order Demolition Of Jabi Motor Park? / ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ / Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.