Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,380 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For (249 Views)

15 Kind Of Friends You Should Pray To Meet / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / The Dilemma Of Choosing One When Stuck With Three Ladies Of Admirable Qualities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by LocalStandard1(m): 10:22pm On May 10, 2022
First of all, I have been on this platform for almost a decade, I saw how Nairaland turned to a war zone between so called feminists and Red pillers. All many of the guys are asking for is decency and morals among the females, which often leads to bashing from them because there doesn't seem to be such women again in our society.... or so we thought.

A guy posted that his WIFE sold her 'eggs' to buy a PHONE, in the mist of financial crisis, without informing him. Bros I read all the first and second pages and all the women didn't see anything wrong in what she did and how it concerns him, they even laughed, all but one woman. She is Bukatyne.

This is not the first time she is making sence, she is the most consistent and she has real sympathy and empathy for men, I followed her comments and reactions about the Chrisland school saga and when other females where calling for the boys heads she judged all the students are underaged and if any body should be blamed it's the mother for lying and exposing her daughter like that when it was no rape.

I have come to understand that the average woman is selfish and only sees a man as her stepping stone to achieve her desires. Even when she claims she loves you it is to achieve her own need for a companion, and the most suitable and available one at that moment. Note, AT THAT MOMENT.

There are some, a few that fear God, have something to give back and understand that a man is but human and he deserves fair treatment and consideration, that values his contributions. Bukatyne is one of those few. If these girls will drop there pride and learn from her they will stop being confused and will end up with the right kinds of men like us wink wink grin grin in their lives.
I acknowledge you ma, thank you and God bless you and your husband, and family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 10, 2022
Don’t be deceived mr Simpson Iyaebe AKA Zzor might be way better than her kos she’s open and very blunt but kind of posses some good and rare qualities but you see these ones with nice comments all the time can be a time ticking bomb waiting to explode after carefully succeeding in their pickmesha cunny ways and trapping simps like you. �
Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by AntiMCU: 10:44pm On May 10, 2022
peepydelano:
Don’t be deceived mr Simpson Iyaebe AKA Zzor might be way better than her kos she’s open and very blunt but kind of posses some good and rare qualities but you see these ones with nice comments all the time can be a time ticking bomb waiting to explode after carefully succeeding in their pickmesha cunny ways and trapping simps like you

You people will just stay and be using words out of context. I wonder what "Simp" has to do with this.

If you'd just taken your time to go through the said lady's comment, you'd have realize she's very objective: neither pro male or pre female. She just says it as it is.

How her character might be in real life is another different thing entirely. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sofa Chair For Sale In Ibadan / I Hope We Make Right Decisions After Disappointments / *hacked 1tb PS4 With 22 Games Installed For Sale*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.