Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,913 members, 7,863,164 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

Raft Foundation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Raft Foundation (263 Views)

Cost For Raft Foundation / When To Use Raft Foundation / Estimate Cost Of Raft Foundation Of 85 By 54@ibeju Lekki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raft Foundation by conceptbiz(m): 11:28pm On May 10, 2022
Please could someone tell me what's the purpose of the red bricks in this Raft Foundation?

Re: Raft Foundation by sirqeeboi(m): 11:44pm On May 10, 2022
That is not a raft foundation.. foundation are beneath or on ground..
That is a different type of slab..the benefits is just to reduce the volume of concrete and labour i.e cements, granite and sand.ppl now introduce hollow pot( either sandcrete or clay as in the picture). So far the structural requirements is still ment..no problems..

1 Like

Re: Raft Foundation by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:06am On May 11, 2022
conceptbiz:
Please could someone tell me what's the purpose of the red bricks in this Raft Foundation?

That's not raft foundation, it's a type of slab/decking.

1 Like

Re: Raft Foundation by conceptbiz(m): 1:39pm On May 11, 2022
Thanks Guys,

Please could you tell me what would be the main benefit of this type of approach compare to mixed cements, granite and sand in this area of land.?

The land is at Ibeju / Lekki Iwerekun - Awoyaya

(1) (Reply)

Property For Sale In Ibadan, Apete, Close To Polyibadan / Rate My Work I’m Professional Roofing Carpenter And My Price Is Affordable / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.