Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Wednesday, May 11,2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Wednesday, May 11,2022 (302 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Wednesday, May 11,2022 by femoint007(m): 4:22am On May 11, 2022
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Wednesday, May 11, 2022)*

*IN THE TIME OF PEACE, PREPARE FOR WAR 3*

Special Note:

These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye,. but by one of his numerous disciples, of Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, effective, January 1st, 2015, to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, my Father; for Your thoughts toward me, are thoughts of good and not evil, in order to bring me to an expected end.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, grant me divine health and long life; and, in my old age, don't let me be feeble or dependent on anyone physically, financially or materially, except You, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, help me to prepare for war in times of peace; and, empower me to take good care of my health, eat balanced diet, do bodily exercise and have medical check up regularly, so that any ailment can be detected on time before it is too late, in Jesus' name.

5.I curse the root of any silent "killer" disease that may be growing unnoticed, in my body, right now, and I call down the fire of God to consume and destroy it, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every power making me to see doing regular physical exercise as a burden and preventing me from engaging in it, be paralysed, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, help me to look beyond the temporary discomfort and stress of exercises, to its health benefits, as a motivating factor, to embark on it regularly, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, help me to pay good attention to my health when I am feeling healthy; not when things have degenerated to the point, where I become hospitalized or has become too late; in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, let me flourish like the palm tree and grow like the cedar in Lebanon, in Your vineyard; and, in my old age, let me still bring forth fruits, and be fat and flourishing, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and in his old age, let him still be fruitful, in all good works, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

Note:
You may not add, subtract or rearrange these prayer points. The Holy Spirit is the author, though He used someone, who, out of humility has refused to take glory for it, by not putting his name. It is plagiarism to use, or pass as your own, someone's else writing or work. The original author of these prayer points is the Holy Spirit. So, share, but don't share His glory with Him in the process. Remain blessed, as you obey, in Jesus' name.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Choose / Pastor Claims Angels Were Caught On Camera / Wonder Shall Never End As Pastor Ascends To Heaven During Prayer Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.