Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

We Will Provide You Any Software In 1hr - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / We Will Provide You Any Software In 1hr (562 Views)

Do You Have Idea Of Any Software For Humanity That Is Yet To Be Developed!!! / Any Software Developer? / Is Der Any Software Development App Like Dream Waver? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Provide You Any Software In 1hr by 234daniel2010(m): 6:03am On May 11, 2022
Tell us the kind of site you want and we will get it for you in 1hr.

We have available, thousands of Web Applications and Mobile applications for sale.

+234--80--3---41--574---25

N10,000
Re: We Will Provide You Any Software In 1hr by fykes(m): 6:49am On May 11, 2022
I want to become a dev. Can u point me right/ train me?
Re: We Will Provide You Any Software In 1hr by elvhinzey(m): 1:16pm On May 15, 2022
234daniel2010:
Tell us the kind of site you want and we will get it for you in 1hr.

We have available, thousands of Web Applications and Mobile applications for sale.

+234--80--3---41--574---25

N10,000

If I got you right; are you saying what ever my idea is (SaaS) iOS and Android; provided you have it - you'll provide the software, Mobile Application and website all for ₦10,000? (emphasis mine)
Re: We Will Provide You Any Software In 1hr by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 15, 2022
Scam all over lol

He said software, then jump to site
Re: We Will Provide You Any Software In 1hr by thanksjosh005: 6:27pm On May 15, 2022
Something smells fishy. lipsrsealed

const authorMotive = { x = "1hr"; y = "N10,000"; }

if (authorMotive = x || y == true ) { alert('OK'); }

else if (authorMotive = x || y == false) { alert('Steer Clear User'); }

else (authorMotive = x! || y!) {alert('User Risk'); }

console.log('authorMotive');
Re: We Will Provide You Any Software In 1hr by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 15, 2022
thanksjosh005:

else (authorMotive = x || y == false) { alert('Steer Clear User'); }

else if (authorMotive = x! || y!) {alert('User Risk'); }

Nice one but shitty code
Re: We Will Provide You Any Software In 1hr by thanksjosh005: 6:44pm On May 15, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Nice one but shitty code

Oh... *shrugs* you could have just refactored it for me (if only there was a pull request on Nairaland undecided ).

A dummy code like that explaining to viewers of this thread how risky that post it DOESN'T necessarily have to be shitty. Rest my case at this juncture!
Re: We Will Provide You Any Software In 1hr by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 15, 2022
thanksjosh005:

Oh... *shrugs* you could have just refactored it for me (if only there was a pull request on Nairaland undecided ).

A dummy code like that explaining to viewers of this thread how risky that post it DOESN'T necessarily have to be shitty. Rest my case at this juncture!

��
Re: We Will Provide You Any Software In 1hr by devdev: 11:39am On May 16, 2022
thanksjosh005:

else (authorMotive = x || y == false) { alert('Steer Clear User'); }

else if (authorMotive = x! || y!) {alert('User Risk'); }

Correct your code and put elseif before else.
Re: We Will Provide You Any Software In 1hr by thanksjosh005: 12:11pm On May 16, 2022
devdev:

Correct your code and put elseif before else.
Thanks
Re: We Will Provide You Any Software In 1hr by Yanucar: 2:05pm On May 26, 2022
Hello everyone, at present, almost no company works without additional software, as this greatly simplifies the work of each company. Alert software is especially popular. With their help, all employees of the company can be promptly notified of all events at the same time. If you want to know more information, then read about such useful software in special sources.

(1) (Reply)

Artificial Intelligence Which Doesn’t Need You To Learn Programming to code / Fairly Used Laptops For Sale (WHOLESALE ) / Web Designer Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.