Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 (13330 Views)

Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Goldbw122(m): 9:10am On May 11, 2022
I thought we are behind this since.
Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Jakumo(m): 9:10am On May 11, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

The Jews are the most racist bastards to walk the earth.

These bastards have a way of accusing others of their own very crimes.

FYI Jews consider Black Africans to be soulless beasts in their Talmud and see us as a cross between a gentile European and a monkey.

Do you know that the now discredited pseudo science of Darwinism was used to justify their slave ventures in African human trafficking and enslavement. They even advanced the curse of Ham as justification to enslave your ancestors . These same Jews owned all the slaving vessels , auction houses and virtually all slave plantations in the Americas. It is for this reasons that Jews were staunch anti abolitionists . The Jews in the UK even got the British crown to pay them losses from the sudden banning of slave trade. The bank of England announced about 4ys ago that they had just finished paying Jewish slavers with tax money. The entire agenda behind the Great Reset and Agenda 2030 by that Jew , Klaus Schwab is to enslave the entire world under Jewish control. That is the aim of Judaism - to subjugate humanity . What part of you owning nothing did you not understand?

The hatred you have for Jews is intense, overwhelming, and so absolute that it will never change for as long as you live. I only wish to appeal that you refrain from going on a rampage to commit violence or murder due to this malignant loathing that eats at your heart for Jews.

Personally, I could not care in the slightest what race any individual happens to be. It is the mindset and ACTIONS of people that are important to me, and it is those qualities I use as a basis for all character evaluations that I develop through close informed observation.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by prophetfire: 9:11am On May 11, 2022
zealousayo:
Are those that have received the vaccine not totally free from being infected?
. Story. Covid still kill many of them. A big personality like Powell of USA was fully vaccinated, he got it and it still killed him.

It doesn't protect totally. It just gives some chances of survival.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by IgOga(m): 9:26am On May 11, 2022
zealousayo:

They are not vaccines.....just experimental treatment....it takes at least 10 years to get produce a safe and effective vaccine.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by kay29000(m): 9:33am On May 11, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
Lies

Simply a ploy to bring back the COVID hype to the news

Out of desperation He had to even do it himself

Gbam. I was looking for this comment. You have said it all.
Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by mamawa123: 9:38am On May 11, 2022
zealousayo:

One can still get it after vaccination because my daughter was Covid positive about 3 months after her Booster shot.
Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by EkelediliBuhari: 9:41am On May 11, 2022
deflover:

guy man is angry say people don move on grin grin

grin grin
Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by jaxxy(m): 10:09am On May 11, 2022
Bill needs to stop all this and go takecare of his grand children.
Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by ofuonyebi: 10:23am On May 11, 2022
Covid for Bill what? Gates?
oh dont you wory..
They call it the richmans friendly fever!
Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:36am On May 11, 2022
Jakumo:

The hatred you have for Jews is intense, overwhelming, and so absolute that it will never change for as long as you live. I only wish to appeal that you refrain from going on a rampage to commit violence or murder due to this malignant loathing that eats at your heart for Jews.

Personally, I could not care in the slightest what race any individual happens to be. It is the mindset and ACTIONS of people that are important to me, and it is those qualities I use as a basis for all character evaluations that I develop through close informed observation.

Judaism is not a race or a religion but an ultra violent hate and criminal organization.

Why should I embrace them or relax around them when I know them as the vipers and seed of Cain that they are.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Jakumo(m): 10:55am On May 11, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Judaism is not a race or a religion but an ultra violent hate and criminal organization.

Why should I embrace them or relax around them when I know them as the vipers and seed of Cain that they are.

Not to derail this topic, I have noted this opinion for the record.
Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by thermolady: 11:26am On May 11, 2022
engrsyer:
... And I took Pfizer vaccine. Am I safe?

Despite taken booster he still test positive and showing mild symptoms.

What's then the need to take vaccine if I can still feel mild symptoms?

'Mild symptoms' is better than being dead and buried. Pls take the vaccine if you've not already done so. One never knows how strong the immune system is until illness strikes. The virus is still around though not as widespread globally as before. Luckily in Nigeria it did not spread as much as feared but some cases are still being recorded in hospitals. Nigerians are still traveling o, and coming back home to mingle: that man/woman you're seating/standing next to in the bank/bus, you don't know where they've recently returned from! Repeat : even if you're not planning to travel abroad, it's still safer to get vaccinated.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nickymezor(f): 11:30am On May 11, 2022
Covid 19 virus still dey?
Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Ijaya123: 11:58am On May 11, 2022
zealousayo:

No. They can still be infected but will not fall sick because they will only have mild symptoms or none at all.
Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Badonasty(m): 12:05pm On May 11, 2022
Lol…you’ve been vaccinated and boosted but covid still catch you…issorai
Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by ladychioma: 12:27pm On May 11, 2022
Since 2019, na now him dey catcham?
This is late COVID-19 infection. Ha ha ha ha ���
Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by engrsyer(m): 1:23pm On May 11, 2022
thermolady:

'Mild symptoms' is better than being dead and buried. Pls take the vaccine if you've not already done so. One never knows how strong the immune system is until illness strikes. The virus is still around though not as widespread globally as before. Luckily in Nigeria it did not spread as much as feared but some cases are still being recorded in hospitals. Nigerians are still traveling o, and coming back home to mingle: that man/woman you're seating/standing next to in the bank/bus, you don't know where they've recently returned from! Repeat : even if you're not planning to travel abroad, it's still safer to get vaccinated.
surely I have taken my two doses of Pfizer vaccine remaining booster which would be in July but I don't by any chance think of mild symptoms even if it is a lesser evil to death. You don't expect me to take malaria vaccine and still fall ill of Malaria again na even if the malaria won't kill or I won't have malaria +++. In that case you have not eradicated malaria around your area
Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Ade4God: 3:57pm On May 11, 2022
Na lie, Mr. Vaccine no fit catch koro
Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by ericmani: 4:40pm On May 11, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
Lies

Simply a ploy to bring back the COVID hype to the news

Out of desperation He had to even do it himself

Exactly my thoughts. Russian sanctions and Ukraine are not working anymore, so they need something that will capture the world’s attention.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Mubiola360: 5:20pm On May 11, 2022
References:

https://twitter.com/BillGates/status/1524142712290627584?t=KVbFABQrErN5kU6K2kli8A&s=19
This news is not clear o, how come Bill Gate gonna contact covid, does means means that all this while dishing out vaccine and clamouring for people to get vaccinated, e hasn't gotten his too or can me still contact the virus after taking the vaccine, if yes, what then is the forceful play behind the intake of vaccine by governments of the world??
Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by omojeesu(m): 12:30am On May 12, 2022
Caveat emptor
Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by splashbaby(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

We are not naturally immune.

Ben Carson highlighted the correlation between frequent use of Malaria medocine and climate (sunlight activated vitamin D) as reasons why west Africans are not seeing covid spikes.

If we were naturally immune , the OSU descendants in America aka niggers would also have had some natural immunity since we share similar genes.
They always have a reason...the immunity is obviously high still in black Africa for any reasons other than sunlight and malaria drugs, what about the diet and life style. Africans didn't die like chicken in the face of covid onslaught like the whites.
Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:18pm On May 12, 2022
splashbaby:
They always have a reason...the immunity is obviously high still in black Africa for any reasons other than sunlight and malaria drugs, what about the diet and life style. Africans didn't die like chicken in the face of covid onslaught like the whites.
I stated that vitamin D activation by sunlight which greatly improves immune response is also a factor why SARS covid flopped big time.

Respiratory disorders are more common during the dark winter months in higher latitudes because of lack of sunlight to activate the immune boosting vitamin D.

Globally it is believed there is a vitamin D malnutrition because even in places like Africa with all the sunlight you still need animal protein intake alongside sunlight to produce vitamin D.

In Europe where beef is their main course, a lack of sunlight in winter months sees to vitamin D malnutrition and that's why we have the age long opportunistic flu seasons around winter.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by splashbaby(m): 4:12pm On May 12, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

I stated that vitamin D activation by sunlight which greatly improves immune response is also a factor why SARS covid flopped big time.

Respiratory disorders are more common during the dark winter months in higher latitudes because of lack of sunlight to activate the immune boosting vitamin D.

Globally it is believed there is a vitamin D malnutrition because even in places like Africa with all the sunlight you still need animal protein intake alongside sunlight to produce vitamin D.

In Europe where beef is their main course, a lack of sunlight in winter months sees to vitamin D malnutrition and that's why we have the age long opportunistic flu seasons around winter.

Interesting, in essence, activation of vitamin D can be used to treat it...Other sources of Vitamin D activation apart from the sun must be explored instead of some costly vaccinations that bothers on scam.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:36pm On May 12, 2022
splashbaby:
Interesting, in essence, activation of vitamin D can be used to treat it...Other sources of Vitamin D activation apart from the sun must be explored instead of some costly vaccinations that bothers on scam.

That's what Ben Carson said lately .

He stated the commonsense logic of why the US is banning safe effective drugs and vitamin regiment used in places like India to successfully treat and cure covid.

He went on to state how West Africa has a very low covid prevalence owing to continued widespread use of malaria drugs like HCQ that are now labelled as dangerous in the west and climate activated immune response .

But the Judases in power will never adhere to his commonsense logic since their aim is to murder a great multitude in anticipation and preparation for their moshiac whom their sorcerer scribes aka Rabbis say will appear in the year 2030.

We are living in dangerous times.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Jakumo(m): 5:08pm On May 12, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

That's what Ben Carson said lately .

He stated the commonsense logic of why the US is banning safe effective drugs and vitamin regiment used in places like India to successfully treat and cure covid.

He went on to state how West Africa has a very low covid prevalence owing to continued widespread use of malaria drugs like HCQ that are now labelled as dangerous in the west and climate activated immune response .

But the Judases in power will never adhere to his commonsense logic since their aim is to murder a great multitude in anticipation and preparation for their moshiac whom their sorcerer scribes aka Rabbis say will appear in the year 2030.

We are living in dangerous times.

The statements made by DesmondJuju about Vitamin D's key role in staving off the Covid19 epidemic in tropical Africa, hint at a formal education in medicine, but then he goes way off into left-field with these wild conspiracy theories about the Jews and the mainstream press.

Desmond Juju's statements combine practical common sense deductions based purely on the science of epidemiology, with the far-fetched whimsical looniness that rolls off the assembly line from ultra-right wing America's conspiracy theory factories.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:22pm On May 12, 2022
Jakumo:

The statements made by DesmondJuju about Vitamin D's key role in staving off the Covid19 epidemic in tropical Africa, hint at a formal education in medicine, but then he goes way off into left-field with these wild conspiracy theories about the Jews and the mainstream press.

Desmond Juju's statements combine practical common sense deductions based purely on the science of epidemiology, with the far-fetched whimsical looniness that rolls off the assembly line from ultra-right wing America's conspiracy theory factories.

Antisemitism is a badge of intellectualism

All intelligent and cerebral individuals end up being antisemitic

See the greatest chess champion and self loathing Jew, Bobby Fischer .

That aside, if you have been paying attention you would have seen the hand of Judas all over this covid fiasco.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Jakumo(m): 5:27pm On May 12, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Antisemitism is a badge of intellectualism

All intelligent and cerebral individuals end up being antisemitic

See the greatest chess champion and self loathing Jew, Bobby Fischer .

That aside, if you have been paying attention you would have seen the hand of Judas all over this covid fiasco.

Hahaha, you're mad as a hatter, but extremely intelligent and well-informed, DesmondJuju. Your writings are at once enlightening and clarifying, yet utterly bonkers haha. I'm tagging along for the ride, regardless.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Dickjo(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2022
Nickymezor:
Covid 19 virus still dey?

No & i can prooofit..can i kiss u? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2,000 Medical Doctors Leave Nigeria Yearly / 9 Habits That May Do More Harm Than Good / COVID-19 Update For August 28 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.