Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Kaduna: El-rufai Suffering From Bad Luck – Isa Rabi'u - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna: El-rufai Suffering From Bad Luck – Isa Rabi'u (235 Views)

Kaduna: El-Rufai’s Ally, Aisha Galadima Released, Accuses DSS Of Assault / Bandits Kill Pastor Kibori-Asha Awuce In Kaduna, El-Rufai Appeals For Calm / Sokoto Road, Kaduna: El-Rufai Constructs Road That Looks Like European Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna: El-rufai Suffering From Bad Luck – Isa Rabi'u by isahrabson: 7:35am On May 11, 2022
Kaduna: El-rufai suffering from bad luck – Isa Rabi'u

May 11,2022

www.nairaland.com

Isa who is one of the PDP member influencer in the state, has insisted that governor el-rufai is suffering from bad luck through his leadership.

The governor has been slammed by the people of Kaduna state,the media and other political parties following a disappointing ruling that brought unease life living as a result of insecurity, sacking of workers, kidnapping, banditry,lack of paying civil servants and pensioners within the 23 local Government.

The governor has scored just low level of leadership for seven years and then performed poorly as Kaduna people were eliminated by bandits, hunger,kidnapers and lack of pension and salary.

Speaking on el-rufai's unimpressive stat in his campaign promises, Isa was quoted by nairaland Forum as saying: “I think it was due to bad luck. It’s unbelievable because he could have won on security areas.

“He’s a top- political player, and I think he’s just suffering from bad luck of leadership. Unfortunately, with all those mouth, he didn’t have the opportunity to score more on these areas I mentioned earlier.he said!

Re: Kaduna: El-rufai Suffering From Bad Luck – Isa Rabi'u by Asgard13: 7:42am On May 11, 2022
Power to the people cool

The croc state will rise again
Re: Kaduna: El-rufai Suffering From Bad Luck – Isa Rabi'u by chudeclingy(m): 7:46am On May 11, 2022
Which kind of blogger is this grin
Re: Kaduna: El-rufai Suffering From Bad Luck – Isa Rabi'u by Nobody: 7:59am On May 11, 2022
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Do You Feel You're Having Any Setback, Bad Luck, Negativity And Depressed. Com I / Presidency: Ayade Picks APC Senatorial Form As Backup Plan. / Deborah; Blasphemy: See The Facebook And Twitter Posts Before Atiku Deleted Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.