Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State (17349 Views)

Malami: I Can't Advice On Monetary Policy / Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by dre11(m): 8:04am On May 11, 2022
We have succeeded in supporting over 6000 people who gained COVID-19 intervention of N550,000 each, which accumulated to about N3.2 billion, the minister said.

By Abubakar Ahmadu Maishanu

Nigeria’s Attorney-General and Minister of Justice, and gubernatorial aspirant, Abubakar Malami, said he has made over 500 people millionaires in his native Kebbi State.

Mr Malami stated this at his Birnin Kebbi, GRA residence while hosting a supporters group on a solidarity visit last week.

The country’s chief law officer announced his intention to run for the governorship position of the state in 2023 under the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He said residents of the state compelled him to run.

Last week, he distributed 30 cars to his political associates and supporters in Kebbi State.

The minister gifted 14 Mercedes Benz (GLK), eight Prado SUVs, four Toyota Hilux, and four Lexus LX 570 each.

Some of the beneficiaries are executive members of Mr Malami’s foundations.

Days after sharing the car gifts, Mr Malami accused his detractors of spreading falsehoods about him despite the good he has done for people.

“One thing is certain arising from my submission, they are busy over the time destroying the lives of our youth, providing them with drugs.

“We have been busy over time supporting our teeming youth with offers, in terms of offers of employment, we have succeeded in supporting over 700 people across the state who gained employment.

“They have been busy destroying while we have been constructing, we have succeeded in constructing over 200 boreholes across the state, and we are supporting the state by way of creating over 500 millionaires across the state.

“We have succeeded in supporting over 6000 people who gained COVID-19 intervention of N550,000 each, which accumulated to about N3.2 billion, the minister said

He said “mischief-makers are now ready all over the place both locally and internationally in attacking my person in creating mischief, spreading rumours and indeed spreading lies that are baseless, unfounded.

“To this end, I want to state, I have not, neither my person, nor the foundation which I am associated, neither my friends have shared a single vehicle to any executive officer of APC in the state, much less of the delegates across the state, Mr Malami said.

Mr Malami is expected to face stiff opposition from the factional leaders of the APC in the state in his quest to become the party’s flag bearer.

A former governor of the state Adamu Aleiro is running a parallel secretariat of the party in the state.

Mr Aleiro is supporting the senate majority leader, Hahaya Abdullahi, who also declared his intention to contest the governorship election.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/528851-2023-ive-made-500-people-millionaires-malami.html

2 Likes

Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by Nobody: 8:05am On May 11, 2022
Its well shia! Una see am here cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by Tonypens48(m): 8:07am On May 11, 2022
Lol... grin grin

How is that a defence to your corrupt nature

Kindly check my signature

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by Mooh247: 8:09am On May 11, 2022
cool

Malami and Emeifiele no one go jail after 2023

As Election draws nearer them go spend money pass Allison madueke and dasuki

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by Nobody: 8:12am On May 11, 2022
Sai Malami.
You no share your millions reach me o.

7 Likes

Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by Maxymilliano(m): 8:24am On May 11, 2022
Nigeria’s Attorney-General and Minister of Justice, and gubernatorial aspirant, Abubakar Malami, said he has made over 500 people millionaires in his native Kebbi State.
It's very possible because I know all this Fulani bandits are armed by people to go and make millions for themselves ...

19 Likes

Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by InnoBest188(m): 8:39am On May 11, 2022
And he achieved this buy

Funding and buying guns for Fulani heardsman, bandit etc

Omor men
Those corrupt men

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by helinues: 8:46am On May 11, 2022
grin cheesy

All liars have been erased from going to heaven again.. Na ISS be their last destination

2 Likes

Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by slawormiir: 9:06am On May 11, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by Uniquetani1(f): 9:06am On May 11, 2022
Where are they?
Campaign don start

3 Likes

Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by omowolewa: 9:06am On May 11, 2022
Okay
Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by Kidodo: 9:06am On May 11, 2022
grin

We buy funds and gift cards @ good rate and we don't delay payment and if you can be supplying me on a daily basis you can come as well check following list and rate and if you want to buy any of this you can contact me on Whatsapp if I have it available

zelle funds 420/$

Cashapp funds 450/$ I have both Male tag and female tag and I have U.K account to receive funds

Greendot funds 410/$

Apple pay funds 410/$

Ethereum ask for rate

Chime funds 400/$

Robinhood funds 430/$

Venmo funds 375/$

Gemini funds 400/$

Movo funds 380/$

Bitcoin ask for rate

Rmb 90#

iTunes card 375/$

Amazon card both ecode and physical code 425/$

Steam wallet gift card 395/$

Apple gift card 405/$

Sephora gift card 400/$

Razergold 465/$

Google play store 385/$

Visa gift card & one vanilla rate is 420/$

I buy all type of gift cards and all type of funds
God bless you as you patronize us

Whatsapp or call

+234 9071796335

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by sukkot: 9:07am On May 11, 2022
cheesy
Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by FalseProphet1(m): 9:07am On May 11, 2022
So sharing cars to people automatically makes them millionaires. Nigerian youths can you see the kind of leaders you vote into power.

I see the youths voting another vegetable come 2023, I see them complaining how he's more terrible than Buhari, I see Nigeria getting worse.

This I have seen.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by SEGLIZ: 9:07am On May 11, 2022
is that so!?
Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:07am On May 11, 2022
Efcc should arrest him for dat statement

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by alfredxyz123: 9:07am On May 11, 2022
With niger delta resources, weldone sir, keep sponsoring bandit, cattle rustler boko boys with millions

4 Likes

Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by iwaeda: 9:07am On May 11, 2022
dre11:

We have succeeded in supporting over 6000 people who gained COVID-19 intervention of N550,000 each, which accumulated to about N3.2 billion, the minister said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/528851-2023-ive-made-500-people-millionaires-malami.html

Buhari is the most saintly saint grin grin grin angry
Under him our oil is not just stolen, but taken in vessels. Malami is one criminal that wants to hide under immunity of being a governor grin grin angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by OssyMalik: 9:08am On May 11, 2022
Unfortunately what he said is true. The north enjoys more of grants, loans and freebies than the South

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by chudeclingy(m): 9:08am On May 11, 2022
sad
Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:08am On May 11, 2022
FANTABULOUS wink

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by arantess: 9:08am On May 11, 2022
Maxymilliano:

It's very possible because I know all this Fulani bandits are armed by people to go and make millions for themselves ...
Lol, I get your point now

These are the kind of leaders we have

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:08am On May 11, 2022
How?? undecided

Bastard pee-poo pants servant fool
Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by dalass(f): 9:08am On May 11, 2022
grin

Eh, inside life!

Ask how much he had to his name before becoming AGF

It means he himself is now worth billions... The guy must go to jail sooner or later angry

2 Likes

Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by iCauseTrouble: 9:09am On May 11, 2022
grin
Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by AmazingELixir: 9:09am On May 11, 2022
grin grin grin

Malami as the AG & Minister of justice of Nigeria has made 500 person from Kebbi millionaires.

Interesting achievements, they should give him the governorship ticket so all Kebbians can become millionaires.

3 Likes

Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by Felabrity: 9:09am On May 11, 2022
Thunder fire you, which 500 people?
By buying cars for them?

You are useless like your oga Buhari
Re: Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State by Nobody: 9:10am On May 11, 2022
He's lying undecided we know he's lying... he knows he's lying everybody knows he's lying and he's still lying.
So all those glk when EFCC dey collect na him mallam carry go dey share for him aboki brothers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoarded Fuel Explodes At Atani In Anambra / Benue May Cut Alignment With North Over Killings / See Apc's Present To Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.