Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Is There An Attempt To Eliminate Mr Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There An Attempt To Eliminate Mr Peter Obi (372 Views)

Buhari: There Was An Attempt To Bomb Me Near Kawo Bridge In Kaduna / Sunday Igboho: DSS Attack Was An Attempt To Assassinate Me / Lagos Ibadan Railway - An Attempt To Rewrite History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There An Attempt To Eliminate Mr Peter Obi by 1TripleC: 9:23am On May 11, 2022
I came across this post by Anonymous on Facebook. Just wondering if it's a joke.

Re: Is There An Attempt To Eliminate Mr Peter Obi by Asgard13: 9:33am On May 11, 2022
E go cost ..

.. Nigeria no get that kind history..
Re: Is There An Attempt To Eliminate Mr Peter Obi by helinues: 9:34am On May 11, 2022
grin cheesy

The clowns are back with their conspiracy theory

4 Likes

Re: Is There An Attempt To Eliminate Mr Peter Obi by alanto: 9:39am On May 11, 2022
Lol. If you are talking about political elimination yes, him lie tu much, he's stingy and fakes integrity.
Many people including myself don't associate with fake people.
But if you mean like a "threat to his life" nobody will put their money on Peter Obi's head, he's not worth much. He's not a stumbling block to anybody.

4 Likes

Re: Is There An Attempt To Eliminate Mr Peter Obi by Reality3080: 9:40am On May 11, 2022
1TripleC:
I came across this post by Anonymous on Facebook. Just wondering if it's a joke.
the same way too much propaganda ruined ipob is d same way too much propaganda will ruin this guy.

His supporters are doing him more harm than good

3 Likes

Re: Is There An Attempt To Eliminate Mr Peter Obi by Reality3080: 9:41am On May 11, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

The clowns are back with their conspiracy theory
his supporters don't know too much propaganda will ruin him.

Its obvious his supporters are ipob miscreants who rely too much on insults, threats n propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Is There An Attempt To Eliminate Mr Peter Obi by AbijaJ: 9:50am On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
the same way too much propaganda ruined ipob is d same way too much propaganda will ruin this guy.

His supporters are doing him more harm than good

It's the same ipob supporters that are his core base of supporters. You can spot the same traits of promoting conspiracy theories, threatening of opposition, hero-worship, intolerance of contrary opinion, and fanaticism in their support for Peter Obi. That's because they're the same people. The moment Peter Obi loses the ticket, they'll port back to supporting ipob.

2 Likes

Re: Is There An Attempt To Eliminate Mr Peter Obi by Madmohamed123: 9:50am On May 11, 2022
1TripleC:
Peter obi should be very careful and stop this thing of trusting people just like what happened in Abuja airport.

Obi you know politicians have too much enemy
Re: Is There An Attempt To Eliminate Mr Peter Obi by Enigmatic12(m): 10:05am On May 11, 2022
May the best candidate emerge
Meanwhile,
As a big brother or sister I love my younger siblings and cousins no be for mouth.
Buy them data so that they fit use am hold body .
I sell 500mb MTN for just #200 only.
Other values are available such as
1gb for #300
2gb for #600
5gb for #1400
10gb for #2750

Other networks are available at chikini prices

For business call/ WhatsApp 08102444428.
Re: Is There An Attempt To Eliminate Mr Peter Obi by Jostoman: 10:33am On May 11, 2022
They should not try it

(1) (Reply)

Are Politicians Gaining Something Else From Running For President? / Tambuwal Meets Sokoto Muslim Leaders Over Deborah Samuel’s Murder / Pro-ASUU,CAN Street Protests Plan: Arew Group Wants New Date For Party Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.