Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Which Section Of The Country Will Produce The Next President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Section Of The Country Will Produce The Next President? (376 Views)

Which States Will Produce The Most Electricity? / 2023: Southern Nigeria Should Produce The Next President – Ganduje / 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Section Of The Country Will Produce The Next President? by MusaOmowale: 10:26am On May 11, 2022
This is a sensitive issue which is already creating apprehension. And I have no idea, but we need peace and prosperity.
Re: Which Section Of The Country Will Produce The Next President? by Asgard13: 10:31am On May 11, 2022
Already the don’t want peace .. let keep parching ..

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Which Section Of The Country Will Produce The Next President? by Oplomo: 10:53am On May 11, 2022
MusaOmowale:
This is a sensitive issue which is already creating apprehension. And I have no idea, but we need peace and prosperity.

Omowale, what section do you think should produce the presido?
Re: Which Section Of The Country Will Produce The Next President? by helinues: 10:56am On May 11, 2022
Which one is section again bayi

Re: Which Section Of The Country Will Produce The Next President? by Aufbauh(m): 10:57am On May 11, 2022
Any section of the country can produce the president except ......... People
Fill in the gap!
Re: Which Section Of The Country Will Produce The Next President? by juman(m): 10:57am On May 11, 2022
South West will likely produce next president.
Re: Which Section Of The Country Will Produce The Next President? by StrongandMighty: 10:58am On May 11, 2022
South
APC : Osibanjo
PDP : Peter Obi
Anything aside this make the north retain power
I don't vote for party,I vote individual...
Re: Which Section Of The Country Will Produce The Next President? by orisa37: 11:12am On May 11, 2022
OSINBAJO.
AND HE SHOULD RETIRE NOW ANY OF THE UNDERLISTED OF HIS OWN CHOICE FOR HIS VP:-
MAJOR GEN. VO EZUGWU.
MAJOR GENERAL BO SAWYER
OR LT GEN. FARUK YAHAYA.

THE MILITARY HAS MAJOR STAKE IN DEMOCRACY IN NIGERIA THAN TRIBE, RELIGION OR PROFESSION.
Re: Which Section Of The Country Will Produce The Next President? by orisa37: 11:21am On May 11, 2022
NIGERIA MUST BE RESTRUCTURED NOW BEFORE 2023
Re: Which Section Of The Country Will Produce The Next President? by Zandena(f): 12:54pm On May 11, 2022
Next Nigerian president could emerge from any part of the country provided he is capable and has integrity.
He must possess the two above mentioned qualities; capacity to lead and unparalleled integrity.
People with these qualities abounds in every region of the country and i will have no problem with such a candidate

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Osibanjo Who Will Win / Photos: Garbages/refuse Litters Streets Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State / Vote Jack Rich For President Former Bauchi Governor Yuguda Tells APC Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.