Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Python Comprehensive Tutorial For Free - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Python Comprehensive Tutorial For Free (324 Views)

Complete Css Tutorial For Beginners- Css Introduction / Please Recommend A Project Based Javascript Tutorial For Me? / One On One Tutorial for JavaScripts, reactjs and nodejs- Lagos Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Python Comprehensive Tutorial For Free by gbigbega: 11:20am On May 11, 2022
Do you want to learn Python comprehensive tutorial for free. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel where I have about 60 videos on Python only on

https://youtube.com/channel/UCzHMkO49tdkU9jYWXcPhBTQ

Python will earn you a job worth an average of $3,000/month (N1.7m) some earn $15k/month (N8.7M). With Python, you can write full applications, Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data analysis/science, Graphical Interface (windows based) system, network scripting, web application, API, mobile applications and many more. These sets of tutorial is were to start and I will take you through it all. Just subscribe and be ready for an adventure in software development.
Please send to your friends too.

Your subscription will encourage me to do more and maybe have a live training session on zoom with my subscribers - all for free.

2 Likes

Re: Python Comprehensive Tutorial For Free by emvicks2(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2022
Thanks for your good work
gbigbega:
Do you want to learn Python comprehensive tutorial for free. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel where I have about 60 videos on Python only on

https://youtube.com/channel/UCzHMkO49tdkU9jYWXcPhBTQ

Python will earn you a job worth an average of $3,000/month (N1.7m) some earn $15k/month (N8.7M). With Python, you can write full applications, Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data analysis/science, Graphical Interface (windows based) system, network scripting, web application, API, mobile applications and many more. These sets of tutorial is were to start and I will take you through it all. Just subscribe and be ready for an adventure in software development.
Please send to your friends too.

Your subscription will encourage me to do more and maybe have a live training session on zoom with my subscribers - all for free.

(1) (Reply)

How To Integrate A3pay API On My Website / Python With Django Web Development Training using Real World Projects! / Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.