Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) (17115 Views)

INEC To Political Parties: Deadline For Primaries Will NOT Be Extended / Cost Of Nomination Form For Primaries: Texas In USA Vs Nigeria / APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by ken045501: 12:15pm On May 11, 2022
Right hand man
Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 11, 2022
I like his confidence. Good luck sir
Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by Echoban: 12:24pm On May 11, 2022
optimistD:
I don’t have problem with Tinubu as a person, but his age and health would not allow him work optimally as a president. The way they packaged Buhari in 2015 should be a lesson to all of us. Both the people that voted for him and those that didn’t are all facing the outcome. Let’s all be reasonable beyond party/ethnicity.

I don't think PMB health is the reason for his cluelessness, nepotism, adamant and wicked.

He just choose to b wicked, abi na sickness make am dey shun education demand, simpatethic to Biko Haram, bandit, herdsmen and co?? Na na.

Even someone brilliant, compassionate still with terminal illness won't be this wicked.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by MrTed(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2022
My Choice, My Candidate, The One I will vote for in 2023, The Man, the Patriot, the Elder Statesman, the Bridge Builder, the Unifier,the Democrat, the True Nationalist, the Man for the Job 2023....MY PRESIDENT TO BE IN 2023, The One and only Jagaban of Borgu.. Asiwaju Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu. God BLESS You Sir

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 12:27pm On May 11, 2022
kevovo:
Let's support Osinbajo for continuity.

Osinbajo is the only man that can continue from where Buhari stopped.

"...from where Buhari stopped." ? That sounds more like a curse than blessings ! What exactly do you want to continue,nepotism,corruption, incompetence, Bloodshedding,banditry or what really ? You want the kidnapping and terrorism to continue,right ? I don't know why it's hard for you guys to figure out that Buhari is not a good campaign material for anybody ! May Nigeria never experience another "Buhari" again because that will be another economic hardship,fulani herdsmen banditry and kidnapping, corruption,incompetence, etc !
Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by Segzy19: 12:40pm On May 11, 2022
No man is God ...
Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by gassbee: 12:47pm On May 11, 2022
Chijeep:

So Jonathan was not in the ruling party also abi?
You beta iron ur cloth with care b4 u use iron tear am
that was gej in pdp then, u cant win presidential ticket in apc now n loose election now
Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by omokab: 12:50pm On May 11, 2022
optimistD:
I don’t have problem with Tinubu as a person, but his age and health would not allow him work optimally as a president. The way they packaged Buhari in 2015 should be a lesson to all of us. Both the people that voted for him and those that didn’t are all facing the outcome. Let’s all be reasonable beyond party/ethnicity.
my fiend ,this man is hale and healthy .just forget about the social media they are using to tarnish his image . Jonathan was a professor and healthy when he became the president what was he done. Who can do it better is my own. Yaradua was not physically fit but he did better than all the past president .
Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by ufotunang: 12:53pm On May 11, 2022
Why won't you be confident of winning when you have used your bullion van money to rub the hands , pockets, bank account of delegates
Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2022
Kikikikiki..... they're coming to cry endlessly on the thread today. Tinubu is obviously the man to beat in this race. That's the bitter truth. There'll be a wide margin between him and the first runner up. Lol......

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by Petshopng: 1:07pm On May 11, 2022
Well he does have a fair chance but let's see how it goes
Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:08pm On May 11, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
[PRIMARIES]: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu says he is ready for the primaries and whatever the outcome is, he will take it BUT he assured his massive supporters across the country that he has done most of the work and everyone should put their mind at rest. ��

#BAT2023
#TINUBU2023
Wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7V0ezrWW7o

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by techWriter3: 1:11pm On May 11, 2022
Confident man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by back2sender: 1:12pm On May 11, 2022
Nigeria is not for sale
Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by Ibraheemmawa(m): 1:22pm On May 11, 2022
Ma go consult oracle's first to be sure

Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 1:36pm On May 11, 2022
Damn!
Tinubu won't win.
Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by CaptMarvel(m): 1:42pm On May 11, 2022
I see Tinubu winning! smiley
Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by naturallysimple(m): 2:29pm On May 11, 2022
optimistD:
That is y I pity Fashola if tinubu win, I see as the chief of staff and controlling minister, they guy wey set him wan retire for politics but once tinubu win, BAT go use work scatter his life
Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by Emmasnoop(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2022
Mad people everywhere, what a country dey never learn
FREEMADNESS:
I am always ashamed of my beloved country wen I see pple clamoring for pple like Tinubu, Atiku e. t. c

this same pple have been looting our Treasury for decades with no infrastructure to bck it up.

Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by biggie73(m): 2:37pm On May 11, 2022
Chijeep:
ATIKU ALSO WON 2019 PDP PRIMARY BUT LOST GENERAL ELECTION.
your matter go be like a student that had 9 A's in O'level but never passed UTME
...atleast he tried.
Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by President2001(m): 2:51pm On May 11, 2022
It will be very dangerous for Nigerian to nurse stickler as President
Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by Mckandre(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2022
ken045501:
. Tinubu God will never make you the president amen
God fit o so to make Nigerians learn their lesson.
Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by xnsandrxns: 4:35pm On May 11, 2022
Jhena:
In this short clip, He is didn't mention that he is sure of winning sha
I'm positive you don't understand Yoruba language.
What does "E lo f'okan b'ale" mean?
Don't just be full of bitterness
Try small sense
Who don pass una don pass una
No amount of denial will change that fact
Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:53pm On May 11, 2022
Tinubu or no tinubu,Nigerians All we need now is a person with good conscience IFSHA TO RULE,AND FIX NIGERIA BODY AND SOUL.
whether he or she stole money in past or not,once he or she can bring back the loots to rebuild Nigeria stronger,is all well and good.LET'S stay positive and PRAY sincerely FOR A LEADER WITH GOOD CONSCIENCE TO EMERGE FROM THESE WHOLE NOISE. angry angry
Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by FREEMADNESS: 3:09pm On May 12, 2022
[quote author=fyneguy post=112724969][/quote]

so anybody against Tinubu and Atiku is an Obi supporter.
I honestly don't have anything to say to you.
Re: Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) by CaptMarvel(m): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
CaptMarvel:
I see Tinubu winning! smiley
Prophecy fullfilled grin
Hahaha!

Its only death that can stop him from getting there!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Rescues Kidnapped Cross River State Commissioner, Gertrude Njar / A Brief History Of The Late President Yaradua / Lagos Donates Land To German Firm Investing $75m In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.