Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) (1802 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) / Obi Gets Major Boost As NCP, NPP Collapse Their Structures Into Labour Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by lexxwiz(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2022
So I was having a conversation with my friends at a pool (snooker) lounge in lekki phase 1, surprisingly and amazingly, 98% were talking about Peter Obi. Apparently everyone is tired of the current statuesque and Peter Obi was on everyone’s lips.

Now here’s the question, who would you like to see Obi run with if he gets the ticket?

Your thoughts please.

10 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by Flamees(m): 11:38am On May 11, 2022
Ok
Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:46am On May 11, 2022
Nuhu Ribadu (PDP)

5 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by Kyase(m): 11:51am On May 11, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Nuhu Ribadu (PDP)
Which Nuhu?

The one in APC or which one? cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by lexxwiz(m): 11:52am On May 11, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Nuhu Ribadu (PDP)

Honestly I said thesame thing. But if only PDP had Zulum e for go well.

2 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by NwaNimo1(m): 11:53am On May 11, 2022
Atiku.....VP

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by ekineme: 11:54am On May 11, 2022
For equity and efficiency of governance, Peter Obi as president and Bukola saraki as Vp will make a good combination.

But since this is Nigeria, where presidency is a lifetime ambition of some people, then let's give it to Atiku

They can also gift the slot to APC to avoid people fighting dirty to avert blood shed and aftermath unrest, so that we can at least move forward as a country.

My personal opinion though

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by lexxwiz(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2022
ekineme:
For equity and efficiency of governance, Peter Obi as president and Bukola saraki as Vp will make a good combination.

But since this is Nigeria, where presidency is a lifetime ambition of some people, then let's give it to Atiku

They can also gift the slot to APC to avoid people fighting dirty to avert blood shed and aftermath unrest, so that we can at least move forward as a country.

My personal opinion though

But atiku can’t be Vp twice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 11, 2022
Doyin Okupe or Dele Momodu

cheesy
Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by Rxwarlord(m): 12:04pm On May 11, 2022
I'll want it to be zoned to the North...
Personally, I'll say Dr.Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo..
He is the former Governor of Gombe State.
PDP
He is one of the reason why you don't see any bad news about Gombe State on the Media. Practically, did wonders while as a Governor.
He is an Accountant and has Masters in Economics. Also, has a Phd in Accounting..

Imagine pairing a technocrat and economic guru with another like mind in Peter Obi as President...
Nigeria will surely grow!!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by duro4chang(m): 12:08pm On May 11, 2022
Make he run with Usain Bolt

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by kelechi50: 12:28pm On May 11, 2022
The best person to run with him is kwankwaso ,he is a good grassroot politician in the north and he has great followers,Obi should go to him and talk sense with him to forget his NNPP stuff and join him for a greater Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 11, 2022
I think Aminu waziri Tambuwal would make a nice combination, two moderate young politician( based on naija standard of age)

Although it would depend if he would accept it or not cheesy
Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by Burruchaga71(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2022
Atiku
Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by osinbanjoisaliar: 12:45pm On May 11, 2022
Make orna dey fool ornaselves. E good to daydream about things wen no fit happen. But fantasy no be substitute for real life
Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by Okwyjesus(m): 12:45pm On May 11, 2022
lexxwiz:

Honestly I said thesame thing. But if only PDP had Zulum e for go well.

Why are thinking like me now...

Zulum quickly ran to my mind immediately l saw the post

2 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by Reality3080: 12:50pm On May 11, 2022
If wishes were horses,beggars will ride.

Peter obi can't smell pdp ticket

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by BobbieZion(m): 1:25pm On May 11, 2022
Rxwarlord:
PDP
He is one of the reason why you don't see any bad news about Gombe State on the Media. Practically, did wonders while as a Governor.
He is an Accountant and has Masters in Economics. Also, has a Phd in Accounting..

Imagine pairing a technocrat and economic guru with another like mind in Peter Obi as President...

I concur....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by Foolishbuhari: 1:27pm On May 11, 2022
Rxwarlord:
PDP

That's true. But I thought he decamped to the APC after his tenure?

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by Foolishbuhari: 1:29pm On May 11, 2022
kelechi50:
The best person to run with him is kwankwaso ,he is a good grassroot politician in the north and he has great followers,Obi should go to him and talk sense with him to forget his NNPP stuff and join him for a greater Nigeria.

It will be a big mistake. Kwankwaso thinks he's a bulldozer. You don't need people with such mindsets deputizing for you.

They hate following and would create confusion for you

3 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by Foolishbuhari: 1:31pm On May 11, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Make orna dey fool ornaselves. E good to daydream about things wen no fit happen. But fantasy no be substitute for real life

There must always be that tifnubu dog around Hahahaha. Mind you I no go respond if you mention me. I won't let you derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by muhyeenisce(m): 1:39pm On May 11, 2022
The best bet for the igbos is to align with tinubu because in him you can get the president you so much desire and wished for… stop hating him for. O reason because he’s miles ahead of all your politicians dead and alive
Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by helinues: 1:41pm On May 11, 2022
Kwankwaso or Dakwambo

2 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by fecoumez(m): 1:51pm On May 11, 2022
I remember France 1998, before Nigeria vs Denmark,we were already thinking how to beat brazil at d quarter finals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by Rxwarlord(m): 1:57pm On May 11, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

That's true. But I thought he decamped to the APC after his tenure?

No, not really...
He is still member of PDP.
Moreover, He just joined the senatorial race for Gombe North Polls under the PDP flagship
Check the link

www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-dankwambo-joins-gombe-north-senatorial-race
Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by Foolishbuhari: 1:58pm On May 11, 2022
Rxwarlord:

No, not really...
He is still member of PDP.
Moreover, He just joined the senatorial race for Gombe North Polls under the PDP flagship
Check the link

www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-dankwambo-joins-gombe-north-senatorial-race

Oh OK nice! He's a worthy candidate.
Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by ityP(m): 1:59pm On May 11, 2022
muhyeenisce:
The best bet for the igbos is to align with tinubu because in him you can get the president you so much desire and wished for… stop hating him for. O reason because he’s miles ahead of all your politicians dead and alive

How can they get presidency if they align with him? If they align with him, they'll have to wait till after 2031 when his tenure elapses. Then a northerner will pick up from there till 2039. This is when Igbos can have another chance. By this time, Tinubu is most likely dead or old and miserable to have any effect on anything grin. Don't take Igbos to be fools abeg grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by abobote: 2:20pm On May 11, 2022
Sule Lamido, he is a core northern and had been one of the consistent PDP member.
Though I don't think Peter Obi can get the. He is stingy, and the only language the delegates understand, is money and more money.
Atiku or Wike can spend their way to the ticket.
If Atiku gets it, there's hope for PDP, but if Wike gets it, APC will win the election before noon on election day

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by Polchiz(m): 3:19pm On May 11, 2022
muhyeenisce:
Tinubu will only be remembered as former governor of Lagos State.

2 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by Polchiz(m): 3:24pm On May 11, 2022
abobote:
Sule Lamido, he is a core northern and had been one of the consistent PDP member.
Though I don't think Peter Obi can get the. He is stingy, and the only language the delegates understand, is money and more money.
Atiku or Wike can spend their way to the ticket.
If Atiku gets it, there's hope for PDP, but if Wike gets it, APC will win the election before noon on election day
Don't worry about money, Anambra money bags will spend money for Obi during convention.

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by crackhouse(m): 3:48pm On May 11, 2022
He will choose Atiku because Atiku choosed him the last time. He will reciprocate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Gets The PDP Ticket, Who Would You Like To See Him Run With? (VP) by Validated: 4:50pm On May 11, 2022
Obi will run wiyh Bauchi state governor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Did Not Visit SE because He Felt That He Is Playing With Their Intelligence. / We Must Not Allow Power Leave North, Just As Sarduana Warned Us—Atiku Supporter / Will Ijaws Man Ever Rule Delta State As Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.