Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

My Weird Dreams For The Last Two Days. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Weird Dreams For The Last Two Days. (153 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / List 5 Weird Facts About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Weird Dreams For The Last Two Days. by Rosehinkle: 12:38pm On May 11, 2022
The first dream
Werewolfs were attacking people and I was also running frm the werewolf. But the werewolf don't seem to attack me or come to my direction, they were more focus on other people.
Later I found myself in a community town square, Where a native doctor but this one is more like a witch. The native doctor was invoking a spirit to appear inside a covered red cloth .... suddenly a spirit formed inside the cloth, The spirit was moving around with a big headset...more like he is looking for someone to wear the headset and it was me the spirit picked to wear the headset ...the whole scene was very scary.
I was avoiding the spirit and by the time he was about to wear me the headset I started shouting "Jesus" and other people around were shouting too, suddenly I woke up and found myself sleeping in an awkward position on the bed. I was looking around if someone was in my room.

The second dream,
Had this dream last night, I was in a meeting amongst elderly men. They were seated and wearing kind of a native wear from bostwana and the only person I could recognized is my neighbor. That man in real life is amongst the kingmakers in the town where I reside.
The man came late for the meeting, he was suppose to perform a ritual for coming late but he said I should do it on his behalf "so I can learn the culture"...I kept the stuff ( A calabash with white crystal finishing) on the floor, when they asked for it ...he was angry that I kept the "ogboni on the floor" I quickly picked it up and gave it to the main man leading the meeting...and i woke up.
Please what could be the interpretation of these dreams ?
Re: My Weird Dreams For The Last Two Days. by headbasher96(m): 9:14pm On May 11, 2022
It means u are gradually becoming mad

(1) (Reply)

No more / Proven Ways To Burn Fat QUICKLY And Naturally / Hybrid Rice Crucial In Boosting Rice Yield In Africa - AATF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.