Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,969 members, 7,855,925 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates (13754 Views)

APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates / Anambra 2021: Maduka Makes Case For PDP, Releases 25 Campaign Vehicles To PDP / Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by codeME: 3:07pm On May 11, 2022
these are the people that destroys Nigerians, they are the ones that we should meet now because it is what they voted for that will be presented at the general election. these guys are our brothers and sisters no matter which states you are from, we should hold them accountable now before they go there and collect money and forget what Nigerians are passing through or will pass through with their decisions.
If you know anyone of them, please reach out to him/her and plead with him/her.
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 11, 2022
Jumoke akinjide of Ona ara had been replaced with another pesin, she dey clash with seyi makinde
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by IgOga(m): 3:10pm On May 11, 2022
The next millionaires grin The APC delegates can't wait...imagine 26 people delivering brown envelopes full of dollars shocked
Democracy in Nigeria is a mockery of the people

1 Like

Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 11, 2022
Dear Sir/Ma
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF NATIONAL DELEGATE AND PARTY AGENT
I wish to apply for the above mentioned juicy posts. I am more than capable of serving in that capacity having been inundated with the kind of criminal money available for any lucky delegate and party agent this time around.
I promise to vote for the highest bidder and as a party agent, i shall cooperate with other parties agents to have a really fat pocket on election day. My application is directed to APC party who must have made a lot of billions from sales of forms from those who think they can lead us despite our criminally drafted constitution.

yours faintfully

Lansile
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by Thanos5555: 3:13pm On May 11, 2022
jamalnation:

Ogaaa

50k$ that's about 29million naira

At least 1 to 3M

lolll last election one aspirant gave some 10K $ as thank you, $50k is much considering thier number but at least nothing less than #7m
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by Savagr(m): 3:14pm On May 11, 2022
lansile:
Dear Sir/Ma
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF NATIONAL DELEGATE AND PARTY AGENT
I wish to apply for the above mentioned juicy posts. I am more than capable of serving in that capacity having been inundated with the kind of criminal money available for any lucky delegate and party agent this time around.
I promise to vote for the highest bidder and as a party agent, i shall cooperate with other parties agents to have a really fat pocket on election day. My application is directed to APC party who must have made a lot of billions from sales of forms from those who think they can lead us despite our criminally drafted constitution.

yours faintfully

Lansile
grin
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by Cajal(m): 3:20pm On May 11, 2022
All of them na afonja moslems...PDP WHY?
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by OriOko88(m): 3:24pm On May 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:
cheesy

Ibarapa East that is predominantly Christian is “represented by a Muslim. Ibarapa Central that is somewhat predominantly Muslim is represented by a Christian. Oyo politics
Where is the headquarters of ibarapa eaat?
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by airsaylongcome: 3:25pm On May 11, 2022
OriOko88:

Where is the headquarters of ibarapa east?

Eruwa
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by OriOko88(m): 3:28pm On May 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Eruwa
So you think Christians are predominant in eruwa. Its almost d same population IMO.
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by happney65: 3:30pm On May 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:
cheesy

Ibarapa East that is predominantly Christian is “represented by a Muslim. Ibarapa Central that is somewhat predominantly Muslim is represented by a Christian. Oyo politics

It's a fake list anyways
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by airsaylongcome: 3:30pm On May 11, 2022
OriOko88:

So you think Christians are predominant in eruwa. Its almost d same population IMO.

Unless the demographics has changed, I believe Eruwa is predominantly Christian. Igboora I believe is somewhat split down the middle
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by masinga07(m): 3:31pm On May 11, 2022
Abujaexpress:
So which one is genuine and acceptable between the list earlier released by the Governor and this one released by the PDP secretariat?
Please this question should be answer because many names on this list is contrary to what most LGs did yesterday. Only few tallied.
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by duro4chang(m): 3:36pm On May 11, 2022
Manny21:
I pity some of them wey go shop from multiple candidates. E go choke them. If you chop from Tinubu, chop from Osinbajo, chop from Amosu you no go sleep wel na to begin vomit blood and urine. Chop responsibly grin
In PDP? Read very well.
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by vicinho7: 3:38pm On May 11, 2022
These guys don hammer, na highest bidder get their votes in the primary election
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by Cantonese: 3:41pm On May 11, 2022
jamalnation:

Ogaaa

50k$ that's about 29million naira

At least 1 to 3M

At least 1 to 3M in dollars or Naira please?
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by PVC2019(f): 3:42pm On May 11, 2022
For now the aspirants are all at your service … grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by abobote: 3:42pm On May 11, 2022
jerseyboy:
All for Wicked Wike
Wike's own was the fake list earlier released by the governor
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by DrGeoAngel: 3:42pm On May 11, 2022
It's secret ballot so,

Key: COLLECT ASPIRANTS MONIES, BUT VOTE FOR WHO YOU TRULY BELIEVE CAN DO THE JOB
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by abobote: 3:44pm On May 11, 2022
Atiku will still have his way
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by uchennaq(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2022
Tintinnoty:

I am APC delegate from Lagos though..... �

I pity your mentality undecided Atleast try to be hopeful.
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by Tintinnoty(m): 4:04pm On May 11, 2022
uchennaq:

I pity your mentality undecided Atleast try to be hopeful.
So being a party delegate makes hopeless right. I pity your sense reason. �
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by azpekuliar: 4:27pm On May 11, 2022
Tintinnoty:

Those who's there position makes them an automatic delegate.

Statutory delegates include: councillors, local government chairmen and their vices, political party chairmen in all the 774 LGAs, state and federal lawmakers.

Others are: Governors and their Deputies, President and Vice President, political parties’ National Working Committee members, state party chairmen and secretaries.

Oh! Ok. Thank you.
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by azpekuliar: 4:28pm On May 11, 2022
EggonBoy:
Statutory delegate?
These are elected members of political party, serving or former elected officials

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by WoodH: 4:32pm On May 11, 2022
I don't think PDP in all states in nigeria are ready for their freedom. Take a look at it in Osun State.Some students of Adeleke University Ede Osun State have been threatening over School fees,not that they didn't pay but they paid through the appointed ICT staff (Ayanlowo Moses Diran) who was the staff in charge of school fees payment in the university and he didn't remitted those payments into the school acct. Though they got him arrested but why are they threatening those students that they should repay the money back or else they won't write exam and you are coming to the position of Governor to fight corruption or to embezzled money. Their examination is on Monday and how do you expect those students to meet up with those payments in which we have 400l,300l and 200l students among them. This can easily affect their future. Take steps before it gets out if hand thanks
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by EggonBoy(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2022
azpekuliar:

Thank you
You're welcome sir
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by yetunsbay(m): 4:44pm On May 11, 2022
EggonBoy:
I am an APC delegate from Nasarawa state.
Oya do giveaway
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by Yankee101: 6:13pm On May 11, 2022
Let the bribing begin
Re: Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates by EggonBoy(m): 6:58pm On May 11, 2022
yetunsbay:
Oya do giveaway
Make things show for us first.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN / Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye / We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.