Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Trying To Find Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Trying To Find Help (272 Views)

OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) / ABUAD Student Fights His Lecturer For Trying To Seize His Phone / Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Find Help by WhatIwant(f): 3:09pm On May 11, 2022
Good day guys,I don't know when you'll be reading or see this ...so that's a general greeting there
I'm a student affected by this strike issue,I waited 4yrs to get into school into a course that wasn't my choice only for this strike to surface and make me feel like I've wasted years of my life...I'm 20 and while people might think I'm too young to be bothered,I really want to be able to help myself and build my future somehow as long as it's legal and not promiscuous.

I've always heard of people making money online but I don't know how or if it's true,and the ones I do know involves money...which I do not have. I wanted to learn a handwork during this period but honestly there's no money and things are tight...and no help from anywhere,my parents are trying but I can't add this stress into them rn..

Looking for jobs is a different story cos 10-15k payment for a 7-6 or even later than 6pm is a no cos by the time I've removed tfare and feeding for the month.... nothing might be left...

I don't know how or if you guys can help but please do....I would want to learn a handwork honestly but if anyone knows how else I can make the money or get fund for it... please...do state it
Re: Trying To Find Help by WhatIwant(f): 11:41pm On May 11, 2022
Please guys help me with suggestions and help me push this out.....it'll be much appreciated cos it's very needed.
Thank you �
Re: Trying To Find Help by Dickjo(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2022
WhatIwant:
Please guys help me with suggestions and help me push this out.....it'll be much appreciated cos it's very needed.
Thank you �

helo sweeery i need babe to enjoy pleace are u free an avalabull pleace? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Aspirants: What You Should Know About Unilag Post Utme Exercise / Canadian University Produces All Nigerian Law Graduates / Study Destinations Abroad For Nigerians To Consider For Medical Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.