Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action (68622 Views)

3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) / Double Root Coffee - Secret To Male Sexual Activeness / HELP!! Do You Know This Lady Who Has Been Unconscious For Hours? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by dochenaj: 8:21pm On May 11, 2022
There is no where in the article that says she regrets her actions.

Man is continually in search of that SOMETHING.
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by dochenaj: 8:23pm On May 11, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

All these Spiritism videos don't work.
Stop misleading the people with these evil practices.
They actually work. But not exactly as the one doing it envisioned it.
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by Bamzyriches451: 8:36pm On May 11, 2022
Damn!
She think say e dey easy to be Man, her mind don dey
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by Emdebby2: 8:48pm On May 11, 2022
Wahala no dey finish.
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by Truvelisback(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2022
Naijanascam:
She thought it's easy to survive as a He..... she better ask B.risky what he went through when he was a He
E easy nai James Brown? grin
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by winner37(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2022
People could be confused even to the extent of forgetting what they did yesterday was wrong....
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by Truvelisback(m): 8:58pm On May 11, 2022
BAZ001:
Bobrisky sharp pass this one.
S/he no gree cut him p&ick comot Na only fake boobs and ass he do grin
Yee!

Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by Kajaard: 9:00pm On May 11, 2022
post=112733931:

Dem no dey telli person.

Na body go tell you.

Body don tell dis one....

The she.male (shim) right now..........

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by CHARLOE(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2022
Rawtruth1:
That's how Charles Darwin is regretting in hell fire now.

All that circumvent or disobey divine order shall either regret and suffer here or hereafter or both.

God cannot be mocked.
Na u sentence am to hell fire �? Or na u b d gateman of hell?
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by TheGift: 9:11pm On May 11, 2022
Expect more of this in the years to come.
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by Breastfeed: 9:30pm On May 11, 2022
What was she thinking before? In life always be sure of what you want you jump into hasty decisions. Btw, if you're a music lover that hates any form if interruption, you should consider getting the Oraimo Freepod pro cos it's ANC feature is top notch.
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by eventainment(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2022
She realised it ain't easy to become a man... Lol be like billing too much
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by KingsleyIsrael: 10:01pm On May 11, 2022
to be a man is not a days job
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by Xclusiveanalyst: 10:10pm On May 11, 2022
grin grin
Naijanascam:
She thought it's easy to survive as a He..... she better ask B.risky what he went through when he was a He
grin
Naijanascam:
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by RussellRutherfo: 10:14pm On May 11, 2022
Dorwadora:
You can pack your load and relocate there. That's your business you know undecided

I will. How about you?
Or will your destination be Libya or Saudi Arabia?
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by Banbanna(m): 10:18pm On May 11, 2022
God made man. But then, Man made man. What a queer, weird world we now find ourselves.
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 11, 2022
MisterGrace:
Effect of America. Corrupting kids.
But u de Rush abi fight 2 get der Citizenship?? which I knw say even in ur old age u cant get American citizenship angry sad
Talkles of getting der Visa, or smell de best country in de world angry
Illiteracy
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by Banbanna(m): 10:22pm On May 11, 2022
God made man. But then, Man made man. What a queer and weird world we now find ourselves. Things like these hardly happens in Arab countries, they're just too free and permissive in the western world & some south east Asian countries.
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by Dorwadora(f): 10:26pm On May 11, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

I will. How about you?
Or will your destination be Libya or Saudi Arabia?
Sorry.... I'm a racist... I'm content with Nigeria
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by kay29000(m): 10:36pm On May 11, 2022
Naijanascam:

Lol
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by RussellRutherfo: 10:37pm On May 11, 2022
Dorwadora:
Sorry.... I'm a racist... I'm content with Nigeria

grin
The brains in your head.

grin
"A racist is anyone who travels to another country."

I am ashamed for you. You Western hating but make use of Western tools to continue your miserable existence folks have so abused the throwing around of this "racist" word which you don't know the meaning of that with your use of it. The word has lost its true meaning.

I know you are Muslim. grin
Be gone to Libya with your hatred.

"You are content with Nigeria" and you can't just stop obsessing about the West. Your leaders are begging China to come take care of their security just like they already do with infrastructure. grin
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by Dorwadora(f): 10:42pm On May 11, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

grin
The brains in your head.

grin
"A racist is anyone who travels to another country."

I am ashamed for you. You Western hating but make use of Western tools to continue your miserable existence folks have so abused the throwing around of this "racist" word which you don't know the meaning of that with your use of it. The word has lost its true meaning.

I know you are Muslim. grin
Be gone to Libya with your hatred.

"You are content with Nigeria" and you can't just stop obsessing about the West. Your leaders are begging China to come take care of their security just like they already do with infrastructure. grin
What are you saying?...

I'm sorry you're not making sense and obviously you also lack the ability to comprehend.

So which should we tackle first?.... Your lack of sense or your ability not to be able to comprehend a simple reply.

See wailing.... God
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by Lacash: 11:04pm On May 11, 2022
PremiumTech:
By Madaki R.

Alia Ismail is de-transitioning to female after six years of medical transitioning to male.

Alia, from Michigan, came out as trans at the age of 18, adopting male pronouns and dressing more masculinely.

Alia changed her name to Issa in the years after, and at the age of 20, she began a medical transition that included taking male hormones to boost testosterone and having a double mastectomy.

"Socially, at 18 years old, I came out, used male pronouns, and dressed masculine," Alia explained.

"When I was 20 years old, I went through a medical transition in which I took hormones and legally changed my name in August 2015, and subsequently had a double mastectomy in 2016." My grandparents were accepting but not understanding of my transition, and as time went on, my mother began to understand my sentiments better."

Alia, now 27, felt that her new identity didn't truly reflect who she was after the transition, and after much thought, she opted to de-transition to female and now uses they/she pronouns.

"I have no regrets about having surgery or taking hormones," Alia said. That was a pivotal point in my development into the person I am today.

"My family was emotionally apathetic. They knew I was strong enough to take this uncertain road again, and they were proud of me for remaining loyal to myself. I no longer take hormones and have undergone laser hair removal. I have no immediate plans to do anything else, but I am aware that things may change in the future.

"My testosterone level dropped dramatically, but my oestrogen level remained unchanged." I've only been off hormones for a year, after roughly seven years on testosterone. My body only needs time to adjust, and we'll see if I need to take anything to increase my oestrogen levels later."

"I believe that those who do not understand do so out of ignorance and a lack of empathy," Alia continued.

"Decisions are difficult no matter what they are, and I hope that instead of projecting our fears and judgments, we can all remain open-minded to understand why."

"There will always be those who misinterpret me, but I can't let that destroy me." By sharing my experiences, I've been able to assist many others who were wondering their sexuality and gender.

"I've received numerous messages from people seeking advice, and I like building a sense of trust in others."

Source: The Bureau

I believe he/she already knows what it takes to be a man…Anyways go and sin no more omo Karambani grin
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by RussellRutherfo: 11:08pm On May 11, 2022
Dorwadora:
What are you saying?...

I'm sorry you're not making sense and obviously you also lack the ability to comprehend.

So which should we tackle first?.... Your lack of sense or your ability not to be able to comprehend a simple reply.

See wailing.... God

I am wailing because of the wood of a head that you carry as brain and skull.
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by Dorwadora(f): 11:12pm On May 11, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

I am wailing because of the wood of a head that you carry as brain and skull.
Okay... You're wailing because your senseless?

Calm down nah, it's not up to that.

Just chill and take the sense pill.

Sorry bro
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by RussellRutherfo: 11:15pm On May 11, 2022
Dorwadora:
Okay... You're wailing because your senseless?

Calm down nah, it's not up to that.

Just chill and take the sense pill.

Sorry bro

Mad man is recommending his pills for sane people.

grin

Small nyash dey shake.
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by Dorwadora(f): 11:19pm On May 11, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Mad man is recommending his pills for sane people.

grin

Small nyash dey shake.
Denial is the first stage. You are senseless, there's no need denying it. I want to help you Russell.

Okay?

Call down and take the prescribed Senselin. Just 1 capsule in the day and 1 in the night.
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:22pm On May 11, 2022
nobetoday:
Try understand English, He only said effect

You need to read, like making one child bad while others are bad too. Making America look bad to train kids why it’s happening in Nigeria, why not just criticize the whole world as a whole, the media promoting it.
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by RussellRutherfo: 11:25pm On May 11, 2022
Dorwadora:
Denial is the first stage. You are senseless, there's no need denying it. I want to help you Russell.

Okay?

Call down and take the prescribed Senselin. Just 1 capsule in the day and 1 in the night.

Mad she-male. You know as the Woodenhead you are. You are pathetic.

In addition to your insanity pills you recommend. Cannibal, how about the human flesh you regularly eat?
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by Jhayeahsam01(m): 11:32pm On May 11, 2022
If she think say e easy to be a man
Na set up
E don taste billing her face don clear
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by Dorwadora(f): 11:33pm On May 11, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Mad she-male. You know as the Woodenhead you are. You are pathetic.

In addition to your insanity pills you recommend. Cannibal, how about the human flesh you regularly eat?
What's this grief all about Russell... Is life this hard for you? Wailing won't stop it you know?

You're angry?... Feel free to express this anger in you, you'll feel free afterward.

But don't forget to take your Senselin pills... They'll make this therapeutic section more easy.... We need your sense after all.
Re: Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action by Manwisdom: 12:25am On May 12, 2022
Confused generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor / Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials / Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.