Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

The New Look Of Maracana Stadium In Ajegunle Tolu Complex Lagos State. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The New Look Of Maracana Stadium In Ajegunle Tolu Complex Lagos State. (66266 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi And Karim Adeyemi Donate To Maracana Stadium, Ajegunle (Photos). / Brazil's Iconic Maracana Stadium To Be Renamed After Pele / Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Look Of Maracana Stadium In Ajegunle Tolu Complex Lagos State. by TheLasyBuddha: 8:12am On May 18, 2022
Aphrygian:
Why maracana? Why not something Africanish, naming it the name of any football legend of Lagos origin will immortalise that person

Before them born you, that place has been called Maracana.

That pitch has produced talents like Ighalo, Nwakeme, Daniel Amokachi and the rest.
Re: The New Look Of Maracana Stadium In Ajegunle Tolu Complex Lagos State. by Lazenby007(m): 8:57am On May 18, 2022
Very beautiful. After its commissioning, go there after a year you won't believe what you will see
Re: The New Look Of Maracana Stadium In Ajegunle Tolu Complex Lagos State. by Mayeldah(m): 9:18am On May 18, 2022
Sleekfingers:

And you expect a magic in lagos in 4years.....
Have you forget this saying, To destroy is very easy, but to build is very difficult?

What effort has he made in the first term?

all these areas I mentioned, tell me one thing he has done there?

Sanwo-Olu don't DESERVE a second term period.

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of Maracana Stadium In Ajegunle Tolu Complex Lagos State. by do4luv14(m): 11:34am On May 18, 2022
post=112928622:
This is a Very Good Development.
AJEGUNLE TO THE WORLD!!! AJEGUNLE : Churning out different talents to the country. God bless AJ CITY.
@[/b], we build talents, And we are always happy to support people that do the same. [b]#BuildingTalents.

you would do well not to refers to Ajegunle as a slum again, thank you
Re: The New Look Of Maracana Stadium In Ajegunle Tolu Complex Lagos State. by Sleekfingers: 11:52am On May 18, 2022
Mayeldah:

What effort has he made in the first term?

all these areas I mentioned, tell me one thing he has done there?

Sanwo-Olu don't DESERVE a second term period.

Development doesn't come overnight. It is a gradual process......
Re: The New Look Of Maracana Stadium In Ajegunle Tolu Complex Lagos State. by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:41pm On May 18, 2022
do4luv14:

you would do well not to refers to Ajegunle as a slum again, thank you
Attention seeker, will u shut up right there?
If I hear rubbish from u one more time, na knock u go chop. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Maracana Stadium In Ajegunle Tolu Complex Lagos State. by do4luv14(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:

Attention seeker, will u shut up right there?
If I hear rubbish from u one more time, na knock u go chop. Nonsense

I don't have time for kids like you, AJ is not a slum, if you don't get it then forge about ir
Re: The New Look Of Maracana Stadium In Ajegunle Tolu Complex Lagos State. by Dshocker(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2022
Aphrygian:
Why maracana? Why not something Africanish, naming it the name of any football legend of Lagos origin will immortalise that person

That has been the name of the pitch, even before they gave birth to you
Re: The New Look Of Maracana Stadium In Ajegunle Tolu Complex Lagos State. by sonety2k(m): 9:32am On May 29, 2022
Good
Re: The New Look Of Maracana Stadium In Ajegunle Tolu Complex Lagos State. by stilldee1: 11:54am On Mar 01, 2023
cheesy This had always been an argument from way back in the 70s- 90 when I lived there. Ajegunle was (is) a big deal and was guarded jealously grin. Back then when we wrote letters, addresses within AJ had "Ajegunle-Apapa" while those from Olodi had "Olodi-Apapa".
However, since na one major road/street separate both areas, we've come to accept both as Ajegunle!

BarrElChapo:

Maracana/Tolu is not in Ajegunle, rather its in Olodi Apapa under Ajeromi Ifelodun LGA.

Ajegunle is in Ajegunle-Apapa LGA.
Re: The New Look Of Maracana Stadium In Ajegunle Tolu Complex Lagos State. by stilldee1: 11:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Aphrygian:

Guy relax. It has always and will forever remain our own Maracana.
You won't understand. That place na shrine. Gaon ask.
Re: The New Look Of Maracana Stadium In Ajegunle Tolu Complex Lagos State. by BarrElChapo(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
stilldee1:
cheesy This had always been an argument from way back in the 70s- 90 when I lived there. Ajegunle was (is) a big deal and was guarded jealously grin. Back then when we wrote letters, addresses within AJ had "Ajegunle-Apapa" while those from Olodi had "Olodi-Apapa".
However, since na one major road/street separate both areas, we've come to accept both as Ajegunle!

Lolz you’re very right, to most folks now it’s one and the same 😄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game / Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) / President Erdogan Is Best Man At Mesut Ozil's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.