Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises (799 Views)

MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform / Audu Ogbeh: Killings In The North Now Like Civil War Era / Donald Duke: “Ministers Knelt For Abacha And Sang His Praises” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by logicalman: 5:01pm On May 11, 2022
Peter Obi's fame is like kerosene spreading fast in the north.His humility and simplicity speaks for him in the north.I came back from Yola last week and my observation showed that Mr Peter Obi will do well in the polls come 2023 if nominated by his party

My friends in the north told me that Peter Obi is well accepted by the youths, traders and students.That at is now they are doing serious mobilization for him without his financial support.

5 Likes

Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by shortIGBOman: 5:03pm On May 11, 2022
logicalman:
Peter Obi's fame is like kerosene spreading fast in the north.His humility and simplicity speaks for him in the north.I came back from Yola last week and my observation showed that Mr Peter Obi will do well in the polls come 2023 if nominated by his party

My friends in the north told me that Peter Obi is well accepted by the youths, traders and students.That at is now they are doing serious mobilization for him without his financial support.

Which North? Peter Obi will never rule this Country. The great North say so. Igbo can never rule this Country.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by Asgard13: 5:04pm On May 11, 2022
You dey talk North

If dem no rig .. peter go win Yoruba god for yorubaland in 4 hours..

No be talk..

Yoruba Dey reason peter pass osibanjo ..

Peter Na project

Power to the people
North 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by shortIGBOman: 5:07pm On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:
You dey talk North

If dem no rig .. peter go win Yoruba god for yorubaland in 4 hours..

No be talk..

Yoruba Dey reason peter pass osibanjo ..

Peter Na project

Power to the people
North 2023

Even IGBO People won't vote Peter Obi. Igbo wey hate themselves. They did same Ojukwu in 2003 Presidential election. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by logicalman: 5:09pm On May 11, 2022
Peter Obi is slowly becoming a movement and I think God is with him .

3 Likes

Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by Oplomo: 5:11pm On May 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Which North? Peter Obi will never rule this Country. The great North say so. Igbo can never rule this Country.
My dear yoruba brother, we all know you are Lasisi, omo baba sukurat.

You have lied to yourself for ages. Make a detour for the sake of your sanity. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by Asgard13: 5:11pm On May 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Even IGBO People won't vote Peter Obi. Igbo wey hate themselves. They did same Ojukwu in 2003 Presidential election. grin grin

But then no hate themselves pass Yoruba people
Yoruba hate themselves and did same in 79 84 99.
Did it to Awolowo Obasanjo in presidential election

Nigerians are observing to see Yoruba votes for Tinubu

Yoruba man ..

You think say you wise .. Na your shit smell pass

6 Likes

Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by shortIGBOman: 5:15pm On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:

But then no hate themselves pass Yoruba people
Yoruba hate themselves and did same in 79 84 99.
Did it to Awolowo Obasanjo in presidential election

Nigerians are observing to see Yoruba votes for Tinubu

Yoruba man ..

You think say you wise .. Na your shit smell pass

I am not Yoruba. But me and my People go vote Tinubu. Make the thing pain una well grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by shortIGBOman: 5:17pm On May 11, 2022
Oplomo:

My dear yoruba brother, we all know you are Lasisi, omo baba sukurat.

You have lied to yourself for ages. Make a detour for the sake of your sanity. grin

Emeka. No go close to the Transformer wey dey your area. Also, avoid the sight of any Rat Poison. We no wan hear say, one Nairaland from East don commit suicide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by Asgard13: 5:22pm On May 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I am not Yoruba. But me and my People go vote Tinubu. Make the thing pain una well grin grin grin

Vote Tinubu with all your musCle my brother .. Na dia your future Dey

Me and my people will vote my candinate too..

So why e go pain me

Yoruba man

See the kind sense they get

4 Likes

Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by logicalman: 5:50pm On May 11, 2022
Time has come for the masses to take power from these corrupt politicians with their vote.

2 Likes

Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by yemmight(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2022
Mugun.
Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by shortIGBOman: 6:30pm On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:

Vote Tinubu with all your musCle my brother .. Na dia your future Dey

Me and my people will vote my candinate too..

So why e go pain me

Yoruba man

See the kind sense they get

You and which your People? How many una even be sef? All una votes no reach 5% and other Nigerians no go vote una candidate. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:33pm On May 11, 2022
So that he can continue destroying our masjid (Worship center)?

Nah, Obi will Never be voted for by us.

We won't use our hands to vote who'll destroy our mosque due to hate on us as Muslim. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 6:36pm On May 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka. No go close to the Transformer wey dey your area. Also, avoid the sight of any Rat Poison. We no wan hear say, one Nairaland from East don commit suicide.
If e no commit suicide no be unknown ipob go still cannibalized am?grin

1 Like

Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by Edwinchukwudire: 6:36pm On May 11, 2022
Let every body vote for the candidate he want. This is democracy. No need of abusing each because of your preferred candidate.

My name is Edwin Chukwudire-obi.
Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 6:39pm On May 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Nah everybody be Yoruba, you don't need to let him know you are not,he will be the one to call you aboki himself when he need some imaginary southern unity that will never happen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by Asgard13: 6:50pm On May 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You and which your People? How many una even be sef? All una votes no reach 5% and other Nigerians no go vote una candidate. grin grin

At least we big pass Yoruba people..

1 Like

Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:07pm On May 11, 2022
logicalman:

We will deliver Doubeli ward of Yola North LGA to Peter Obi if he emerge.

Adamawa will massively vote for him, let him just be on the ballot.

1 Like

Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:10pm On May 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
So that he can continue destroying our masjid (Worship center)?

Nah, Obi will Never be voted for by us.

We won't use our hands to vote who'll destroy our mosque due to hate on us as Muslim. tongue
Who are the we..?
Hundreds of thousands of Adamawa people will vote massively for Peter Obi..

Kiss the truth.

2 Likes

Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by shortIGBOman: 7:34pm On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:

At least we big pass Yoruba people..

With weting? grin
Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by shortIGBOman: 7:35pm On May 11, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

Nah everybody be Yoruba, you don't need to let him know you are not,he will be the one to call you aboki himself when he need some imaginary southern unity that will never happen.

grin grin grin
Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by shortIGBOman: 7:36pm On May 11, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

If e no commit suicide no be unknown ipob go still cannibalized am?grin

See finishing. grin

Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 7:41pm On May 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See finishing. grin
grin grin
Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by haffaze777(m): 7:44pm On May 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See finishing. grin
I swear that guy no go make heaven

1 Like

Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by logicalman: 7:59pm On May 11, 2022
Humility has being Peter Obi's nature.
Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 8:18pm On May 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Maybe North Koreagrin
Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by tunjiajayi: 8:31pm On May 11, 2022
Obi ko, obo ni! grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises by Arysexy(m): 8:33pm On May 11, 2022
Hurricane Peter Obi sweeping across the country, only tiger face tribalists are still stuck in their treachery

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ipob: UGM The Real Niggaz Of Nigeria (pics) / S / Images Of Osun State Deputy Governor, Benedict Olugboyega Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.