Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Menace Of Okada In Owerri Township: Pictures & Video - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Menace Of Okada In Owerri Township: Pictures & Video (40323 Views)

Newly Completed Aba Township Flyover Decorated With Art Work (Pictures). / How Has The Ban On Keke And Okada In Lagos Affected You? / Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menace Of Okada In Owerri Township: Pictures & Video by oneeast: 8:00am On May 15, 2022
Mechionu there. Iguruta is Ikwerre LGA and Oyigbo is oyigbo LGA, while the areas covered by the vlogger is Owerri LGA which is owerri capital. Stop deceiving yourself. Is worldbank and new owerri not part Owerri LGA? That's exactly what the vlogger showed us.

Abagworo:

The dude is a novice. His type will go to Igwruta and Oyigbo and shoot a video about menace of Okada in Port Harcourt without knowing the metropolis is Obalga and Phalga.
Re: Menace Of Okada In Owerri Township: Pictures & Video by InoGetJoy: 8:00am On May 15, 2022
Abagworo:

The dude is a novice. His type will go to Igwruta and Oyigbo and shoot a video about menace of Okada in Port Harcourt without knowing the metropolis is Obalga and Phalga.
Very useless boy he is
Re: Menace Of Okada In Owerri Township: Pictures & Video by lexy2014: 10:48am On May 15, 2022
Kelvin3476:
THERE IS NO OKADA BUSINESS IN OWERRI TOWN BRO. THERE ARE PARTS OF OWERRI WHERE OKADA IS ALLOWED. SOME PARTS OF OWERRI WEST, OWERRI NORTH AND NO PLACE IN OWERRI MUNICIPAL.

Whether north west, east or wherever is not the issue I raised with the OP. His headline said okada are a menace. His story didn't say how they are a menace
Re: Menace Of Okada In Owerri Township: Pictures & Video by Kelvin3476: 11:03am On May 15, 2022
lexy2014:

Whether north west, east or wherever is not the issue I raised with the OP. His headline said okada are a menace. His story didn't say how they are a menace
HE SAID SOMETHNG ABT OKADA RIDERS RETURNING EVEN AFTER BANNED. NO ISSUE BRO " HAPPY SUNDAY ".
Re: Menace Of Okada In Owerri Township: Pictures & Video by lexy2014: 11:13am On May 15, 2022
Kelvin3476:
HE SAID SOMETHNG ABT OKADA RIDERS RETURNING EVEN AFTER BANNED. NO ISSUE BRO " HAPPY SUNDAY ".

Is that a menace? Pls if u don't understand the meaning of menace, u aren't under any obligation to respond to my post

1 Like

Re: Menace Of Okada In Owerri Township: Pictures & Video by nedekid: 1:34pm On May 15, 2022
Oblongata:
If you like your mb, don’t watch that video…
I should have listened to you. undecided
Re: Menace Of Okada In Owerri Township: Pictures & Video by Kelvin3476: 5:39pm On May 15, 2022
lexy2014:

Is that a menace? Pls if u don't understand the meaning of menace, u aren't under any obligation to respond to my post
I DNT KNW WHY PEOPLE FEEL TOO INTELLIGENT TO UNDASTND SIMPLE GESTURES. HAVE A NICE DAY.
Re: Menace Of Okada In Owerri Township: Pictures & Video by lexy2014: 5:44pm On May 15, 2022
Kelvin3476:
I DNT KNW WHY PEOPLE FEEL TOO INTELLIGENT TO UNDASTND SIMPLE GESTURES. HAVE A NICE DAY.

Oga, Wetin concern gesture concern this matter? Me I no understand your grammar
Re: Menace Of Okada In Owerri Township: Pictures & Video by Kelvin3476: 6:23pm On May 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Oga, Wetin concern gesture concern this matter? Me I no understand your grammar
OK SIR. NTN CONCERN AM
Re: Menace Of Okada In Owerri Township: Pictures & Video by QueenAgbo(f): 11:44am On May 21, 2022
joshuaidibia:
Have you been to Agbor In Delta state? That place is Okada empire. They get involve in accident on a daily basis and I'm not exaggerating. Probably some deaths weekly

Yes,our people love it.

Agbor to the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? / Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos / Manila Skyline, Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.