Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

Bbnaija's Maria Chike Links Up With Pete Edochie On Set Of Upcoming Movie (pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Maria Chike Links Up With Pete Edochie On Set Of Upcoming Movie (pics (714 Views)

Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) / Phyno Spends Christmas With Pete Edochie Whom He Says Is "Real Life Santa" (Pix) / The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Maria Chike Links Up With Pete Edochie On Set Of Upcoming Movie (pics by MsDoris(f): 5:53pm On May 11, 2022
Former Big Brother Naija shine ya eye housemate, Maria Chike Benjamin Agueze has been spotted with veteran actor, Pete Edochie.

According to reports, the two are working on an upcoming movie together.

The former air hostess is set to make her Nollywood acting debut and will be playing a major role in the upcoming movie.

Maria Chike who has proven how good of an actress she is and captured right from the Big Brother Naija house displaying her acting skills was spotted in a new photo posing beside the renowned thespian.....

Visit web page below for full update/ more photos;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/05/bbnaijas-maria-chike-links-up-with-pete.html

Re: Bbnaija's Maria Chike Links Up With Pete Edochie On Set Of Upcoming Movie (pics by Administration1: 5:54pm On May 11, 2022
tHIS ONE SEF undecided undecided
Re: Bbnaija's Maria Chike Links Up With Pete Edochie On Set Of Upcoming Movie (pics by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 11, 2022
Maria and different accents be like "do you like me?" and the next thing u hear is "please who are u like seriouslyyy i no no u jare just free me i don't need...u know what just leaveeee!"

(1) (Reply)

Final Judgement On Late Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband,peter Nwachukwu / Sky Cruise, Inside Giant Flying Luxury Hotel That Can Stay In The Air For Years / Potharcourt Yahoo Boy Burnt On Fire As He Used His Mom For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.