Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw (1188 Views)

Umar Dikko Rada Joins Tinubu In Ogun State To Meet Delegates / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates / Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw by Forzs: 6:43pm On May 11, 2022
https://fb.watch/cXHywVrcx3/

He was later endorsed by the Governor.

Video

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw by Cajal(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2022
Forzs:

Video
It is late
They are deceiving him
They will betray him
Law of retribution

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw by espn(m): 7:01pm On May 11, 2022
Cajal:

It is late
They are deceiving him
They will betray him
Law of retribution
kikikikikiki no talk...
Re: Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw by IgOga(m): 7:14pm On May 11, 2022
Osibanjo is not respected in APC circle....Oshiomole stated that when answering question on why he's contesting against Tinubu he said " I am not contesting against Tinubu....I am contesting to be the party's candidate for president....and if you say I am contesting against him...what about people who are nothing politically until Tinubu made them who are now running against him" ElRufai was so concerned when Tinubu wing nominated Osibanjo as VP they called him "mere commissioner"....that's one issue Osibanjo has apart from contributing nothing tangible in the last 7 years apart from posting FEC pictures and pictures of visits to traditional rulers

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw by MikoB: 7:22pm On May 11, 2022
IgOga:
Osibanjo is not respected in APC circle....Oshiomole stated that when answering question on why he's contesting against Tinubu he said " I am not contesting against Tinubu....I am contesting to be the party's candidate for president....and if you say I am contesting against him...what about people who are nothing politically until Tinubu made them who are now running against him" ElRufai was so concerned when Tinubu wing nominated Osibanjo as VP they called him "mere commissioner"....that's one issue Osibanjo has apart from contributing nothing tangible in the last 7 years apart from posting FEC pictures and pictures of visits to traditional rulers

Someone that is about to win the apc's ticket,don't worry 30th is here, una eyes go clear..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw by yyba: 7:25pm On May 11, 2022
Forzs:

Video
hehehe endorsing in his present because he is still the vice-president so that he shouldn't feel disrespect. grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw by tinsel: 7:35pm On May 11, 2022
MikoB:

Someone that is about to win the apc's ticket,don't worry 30th is here, una eyes go clear..
I wonder what gave you this confidence.This man will not even come second.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw by Indispensable85(m): 7:51pm On May 11, 2022
Cajal:

It is late
They are deceiving him
They will betray him
Law of retribution

They just played my VP. Fear politicians oooooo. The VP is not experienced in this game. This was same thing the gombe governor did to him. I'm sure the VP didn't know the governor's chief of staff is Tinubu's coordinator in the state.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw by Indispensable85(m): 7:56pm On May 11, 2022
MikoB:

Lol....I dey laff oooooo. Another gombe. Just wait till JAGABAN gets to nasarawa. These guys are just playing my VP. The game is bigger than him.

12governors signing Tinubu form is even enough to end the contest. It's over!

I'll mention you when Tinubu visits nasarawa.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw by Nigerialabalaba: 7:58pm On May 11, 2022
Forzs:

Video

MikoB:

I am so sure of it.
hahaha.... u be learner. it is all over.

Re: Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw by MikoB: 7:59pm On May 11, 2022
tinsel:

I wonder what gave you this confidence.This man will not even come second.

I am so sure of it.
Re: Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw by MikoB: 8:03pm On May 11, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

hahaha.... u be learner. it is all over.

The cap on his head is photoshoped, I don tire for una OO.NASARAWA is 100% Osinbajo undiluted.
Re: Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw by Nigerialabalaba: 8:12pm On May 11, 2022
MikoB:

The cap on his head is photoshoped, I don titre for u guys OO.NASARAWA is 100% Osinbajo.
d second picture too wey dem take together for Ikoyi na photoshopped too?

make a break am down for u. APC get 22 state governors, 4 ( Umahi,Fayemi, Ayade, Yahaya) don buy form so dem no sign for Jagaban , 12 done sign for Jagaban so na only 6 remain for the remaining 27 aspirants to share. Osibanjo fit get Dapo Abiodun for Ogun remaining 5 while Badaru and Buni dey plan for GEJ , remaining 3 so technically na 3 governors remain. Mind u , states wey no get APC governors like Bauchi( Dogara) Adamawa(Ribadu), Benue( Sen George Akume), Oyo( Ladoja and co) etc dey kampe for Jagaban. Dat na how many? So conservatively, one candidate don lock down almost 20 state while 16 dey he go still share with the remaining 25 contestants.
It is all over. Even PYO sef sabi am.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw by MikoB: 8:17pm On May 11, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

d second picture too wey dem take together for Ikoyi na photoshopped too?
we get 22 state governors, 4 ( Umahi,Fayemi, Ayade, Yahaya) don buy form so dem no sign for Jagaban , 12 done sign for Jagaban so na only 6 remain for the remaining 25 aspirants to share. Osibanjo fit get Dapo Abiodun for Ogun remaining 5 while Badaru and Buni dey plan for GEJ , remaining 3 so technically na 3 governors remain. Mind u , states wey no get APC governors like Bauchi( Dogara) Adamawa(Ribadu), Benue( Sen George Akume), Oyo( Ladoja and co) etc dey kampe for Jagaban.
It is all over. Even PYO sef sabi am.

So taking photos together now is endorsement? you guys should stop all these nonsense, you are embarrassing Tinubu you don't know. Sule made his preferred candidate known today, even though I have known this before, he just confirmed it to the whole world, not all this attache by force you guys are doing, 30th is here already.
Re: Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw by Nigerialabalaba: 8:21pm On May 11, 2022
MikoB:

So taking photos together now is endorsement? you guys should stop all these nonsense, you are embarrassing Tinubu you don't know. Sule made his preferred candidate known today, even though I have knew this before, he just confirmed it to the whole world, not all this attache by force you guys are doing, 30th is here already.
OMG. Why u dey argue like dis. Dat man don sign for Jagaban, na courtesy and respect he dey give PYO. Forget Nasarawa. D kain bond dat man get with Jagaban dey too tight. That man Sule na one of d Governors wey dey enter Bourdillon with free pass and access to Jagaban. U see dat picture, na straight from bourdillon dem dey come and con stop by at the Ikoyi collapsed building. He comes on private visit to Jagaban yet Jagaban no be President or VP o. Forget Sule. Sule na confam Jagaban person.
It is all over. Na only 3 APC governors remain and Sule no dey among.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw by Hoelujohn: 8:23pm On May 11, 2022
I have refused to comment on Tinubu's matter. The truth is that most of the governors won't want Tinubu because they know that he will want to be controlling them and they will all be like slaves to him. He will practically take over their states from them.
Re: Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw by Nigerialabalaba: 8:25pm On May 11, 2022
Hoelujohn:
I have refused to comment on Tinubu's matter. The truth is that most of the governors won't want Tinubu because they know that he will want to be controlling them and they will all be like slaves to him. He will practically take over their states from them.
See another learner o. Sumol boy for politics, most of d governors dey complete dem 2nd term so nothing to control.

Even Oyetola of Osun state wey just wan go run for second term dey Jagaban camp.
E good as u no comment abeg because u no sabi anything at all.
It is game over!! Jagaban don win even before d election. A clear popular leading aspirant don emerge for APC unlike PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw by MikoB: 8:36pm On May 11, 2022
yyba:
hehehe endorsing in his present because he is still the vice-president so that he shouldn't feel disrespect. grin

Endorsement is different from sweet talks, why would a sitting Governor be shy, he can as well talk like how el rufai talked to Tinubu when the later visited. Akeredolu never endorsed the VP directly and heaven didn't fall, even though I know Aketi will do the job behind.
Re: Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw by MikoB: 8:41pm On May 11, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

See another learner o. Sumol boy for politics, most of d governors dey complete dem 2nd term so nothing to control.

Even Oyetola of Osun state wey just wan go run for second term dey Jagaban camp.
E good as u no comment abeg because u no sabi anything at all.
It is game over!! Jagaban don win even before d election. A clear popular leading aspirant don emerge for APC unlike PDP.

Who is arguing Osun and Oyetola with you? Oyetola is a cousin to Tinubu, but the Bauchi you mentioned earlier don't go there at all, that is the state of Senator Bulkachuwa, and also Muhammed Abubakar, they control the party structure in bauchi, and they are like how Kashima is to Tinubu to Osinbajo. Osinbajo has taken you people unaware and it is too late.
Re: Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw by Nigerialabalaba: 8:45pm On May 11, 2022
MikoB:

Who is arguing Osun and Oyetola with you? Oyetola is a cousin to Tinubu, but the Bauchi you mentioned earlier don't go there at all, that is the state of Senator Bulkachuwa, and also Muhammed Abubakar, they control the party structure in bauchi, and they are like how Kashima is to Tinubu to Osinbajo. Osinbajo has taken you people unaware and it is too late.

dat na APC Bauchi delegates and leaders wey visit Jagaban for house. Watch d video so ur eyes go clear wella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13G9m6J-qH8

It is game over! Jagaban don win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw by MikoB: 8:49pm On May 11, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

dat na Bauchi delegates wey visit Jagaban for house. Watch d video so ur eyes go clear wella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13G9m6J-qH8

It is game over! Jagaban don win.

It's becoming childish now, time is a gentleman! Wait till 30 may. Bye
Re: Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw by Nigerialabalaba: 8:53pm On May 11, 2022
MikoB:

It's becoming childish now, time is a gentleman! Wait till 30 may. Bye
e beta make u leave NL abeg. U dey waste our time sef. Go look for 370 delegates for PYO first.
Re: Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw by IgOga(m): 9:04pm On May 11, 2022
MikoB:

The cap on his head is photoshoped, I don tire for una OO.NASARAWA is 100% Osinbajo undiluted.
E warrior grin

(1) (Reply)

2023: Igbo Presidency Or It Remains In The North.. Diaspora / Labour Party Will Win Ekiti Governorship Election - Peter Obi / Why Do Igbo Hate Tinubu&yoruba? What For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.