Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,495 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP (11539 Views)

Atiku Met Three APC Governors In Dubai, Plots To Manipulate BVAS - Afegbua / Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara / Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP by abobote: 7:15pm On May 11, 2022
This Kwankwaso get followers o. I expected PDP to reach out to him to stay before he left
Re: Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP by AmazingELixir: 7:18pm On May 11, 2022
lipsrsealed

I hope they are not amongst those counted as the endorsing 570 delegates...I'm very sure e go clear for some people eye very soon.

Nigerian politicians shameless bunch of Idio.ts
Re: Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP by ArewaNorth: 7:18pm On May 11, 2022
olaolulazio:
Divided Kano.

APC presidential aspirant will have a slim chance in Kano.

NNPP will completely neutralise both PDP and APC KANO votes in all the coming elections....

Shekarau and his huge crew will soon join, already negotiating their plan to join NNPP.
Re: Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP by TheAdventurous: 7:20pm On May 11, 2022
This could be win for the peoples democratic party, but they failed to retain kwakwanso in the party.

1 Like

Re: Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP by Tareq1105: 7:21pm On May 11, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
Tinubu who has been banking on Kano go receive am wotowoto! cheesy The pee-poo's choice, incoming president of Iragbiji Town Union, Ikeja Branch

You should understand that they are leaving bcoz their return tickets cannot be guaranteed.

Defection to NNPP doesn't mean victory at the poll.

Remember, the election is next year and 24 hrs is too long in politics.

So, rejoice not yet until the results are announced.
Re: Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP by kingyakos: 7:25pm On May 11, 2022
Baawaa:
This is transfer market session, more to come

No body has been able to broke Atiku transfer record and the North still top the rank in transfer record
Re: Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP by Indispensable85(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2022
powerfulguy:
https://www.nairaland.com/7113761/nine-house-assembly-members-defect#112584435

Ten PDP lawmakers have earlier defected to NNPP

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/529101-three-apc-lawmakers-in-kano-assembly-defect-to-nnpp.html

Kwankwaso was a big loss to the pdp. If they had kept him in pdp to be vice to a strong candidate from the south it would've been tough for the Apc.

2 Likes

Re: Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP by edosignature(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2022
They all have nothing to offer Nigerians & as a people we must be wise & be proactive for This Is The Time.
Re: Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 11, 2022
They are defecting so that they will be call to negotiate appointment.Thieves,
Re: Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP by MasterSima(m): 7:28pm On May 11, 2022
Lol. Shame ,disgrace and confusion in the camp of enemy of nigerians
Re: Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP by Indispensable85(m): 7:29pm On May 11, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Kwankwasiya movement

PDP's foolishness is legendary

Because of small money they denied Kwankwaso PDP National Vice Chairman North

PDP nor dey ever get sense. How will you allow a striker like kwankwaso out of your team like that and you want to win? How now?

Imagine kwankwaso a Vice to Wike. Pdp lack political sense.

2 Likes

Re: Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP by od501: 7:32pm On May 11, 2022
lailo:
I wrote bi*a*fra*ud in another thread and NL changed it to Biafra undecided
Is that not corruption
That jobless mob, better return my bi*a*fra*ud before I visit okigwe shrine on your case cool

Aren't you glad the mod is trying to hide your stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP by Mooh247: 7:39pm On May 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

PDP nor dey ever get sense. How will you allow a striker like kwankwaso out of your team like that and you want to win? How now?

Imagine kwankwaso a Vice to Wike. Pdp lack political sense.

Na greed. . they are after immediate gains

1 Like

Re: Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP by Thekaghan: 7:49pm On May 11, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
Tinubu who has been banking on Kano go receive am wotowoto! cheesy The pee-poo's choice, incoming president of Iragbiji Town Union, Ikeja Branch
i think you will die if this man eventually winning the primary and your soul will eventually evaporate if he becomes the president… take a chill pill and don’t die over another man’s ambition channel your energy on your preferred candidate and do not let Yoruba as a tribe torment your generations bc in a billion fold you won’t even come close to his achievements in life.. take a for example he will be remembered by all most especially Lagos state but will your family be remembered even in your country home? Save your family from your self-acclaimed indignation towards the Yoruba race ethnic bigot

1 Like

Re: Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP by Okwyjesus(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Kwankwasiya movement

PDP's foolishness is legendary

Because of small money they denied Kwankwaso PDP National Vice Chairman North

Loosing Kwankwaso is bad for PDP.
Re: Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP by 07kjb: 8:25pm On May 11, 2022
The truth is both APC and PDP have lost KANO to NNPP
Re: Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP by Yankee101: 8:30pm On May 11, 2022
Wahala dey for APC in Kano
Re: Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP by ohyeman(m): 9:31pm On May 11, 2022
xitahah:
MODERATORS, PLEASE PERMIT ME TO ADVERTISE MY BUSINESS ON THE COMMENT SECTION

IMPROVE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE

OUR SERVICES
• FOLLOWERS/MEMBERS/SUBSCRIBERS • LIKES • VIEWS • REACTIONS/POSITIVE RANDOM/CUSTOMIZED COMMENTS • MUSIC
STREAMS/PLAYS/LISTEN Rubbish, I don dey post for years now, but una no dey ever post am, see wetit Ina dey post. Smhhhhhh

ALSO ==> CHEAP DATA$AIRTIME SERVICE SALES
MTN/GLO/AIRTEL/9MOBILE/OTHERS

WhatsApp or Call ==> 0907 852 4135

Re: Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 9:49pm On May 11, 2022
Thekaghan:
i think you will die if this man eventually winning the primary and your soul will eventually evaporate if he becomes the president… take a chill pill and don’t die over another man’s ambition channel your energy on your preferred candidate and do not let Yoruba as a tribe torment your generations bc in a billion fold you won’t even come close to his achievements in life.. take a for example he will be remembered by all most especially Lagos state but will your family be remembered even in your country home? Save your family from your self-acclaimed indignation towards the Yoruba race ethnic bigot

SHUT UP YOU IGNORANT FELLOW!

NIGERIA IS IN SHAMBLES TODAY BECAUSE OF IGNORANT FELLOWS LIKE YOU WHO CONSTANTLY SACRIFICE GOOD GOVERNANCE ON THE ALTAR OF ETHNIC INCLINATIONS. PEOPLE LIKE YOU WOULD GLADLY VOTE FOR A SICK PERSON TO TAKE CHARGE OF A MULTICULTURAL COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SATISFY YOUR UNINTELLIGENT CONSCIENCE THAT YOU SUPPORTED SOMEONE FROM YOUR REGION OR STATE. YOU HAVE NO MORAL JUSTIFICATION TO CRITICIZE ME BECAUSE YOU ARE A BIGGER BIGOT!!!
Re: Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP by Xeeman(m): 10:24pm On May 11, 2022
In fact no chance.

olaolulazio:
Divided Kano.

APC presidential aspirant will have a slim chance in Kano.
Re: Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP by Jilo83(m): 6:58am On May 12, 2022
My party

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku To Osun Electorates: Guard Your Votes, Don’t Let APC Steal Them / Katsina: Appeal Court sacks 2 PDP Reps members: Chindo Ahmad, Ismail Dalha / Nigerian Workers Express Anger Over Delayed New Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.