Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Watch As Lady Is Making Out With Dog In Deep Kissing And ...... Hmmmm!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch As Lady Is Making Out With Dog In Deep Kissing And ...... Hmmmm!!!! (3892 Views)

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video / Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch As Lady Is Making Out With Dog In Deep Kissing And ...... Hmmmm!!!! by Chaline22: 7:01pm On May 11, 2022
Re: Watch As Lady Is Making Out With Dog In Deep Kissing And ...... Hmmmm!!!! by Baawaa(m): 7:03pm On May 11, 2022
Raw madness,the girl herself is dog so no cause for alarm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Watch As Lady Is Making Out With Dog In Deep Kissing And ...... Hmmmm!!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:04pm On May 11, 2022
this one isnt a new thing na.... many millions dog owners out there are doing this same thing after the dog don lick his nyansh etc!

1 Like

Re: Watch As Lady Is Making Out With Dog In Deep Kissing And ...... Hmmmm!!!! by rickpat(m): 7:06pm On May 11, 2022
na wa.....new diseases will soon break out
Re: Watch As Lady Is Making Out With Dog In Deep Kissing And ...... Hmmmm!!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:06pm On May 11, 2022
What's this? grin
Re: Watch As Lady Is Making Out With Dog In Deep Kissing And ...... Hmmmm!!!! by Boogyman557: 7:26pm On May 11, 2022
Holly Gram cool

CUNTREE don CAST big time!

STREET self don CAST big time!

I de my BUNK de BLA my WEED!

Wen BABA God finally come, Em go carry me go heaven.

Em fit use me as bouncer for the heavenly GATE!

Na to bring OUT my old and new KALA, then wait for all this dog FUVKERS to come!

LITE UP my precious WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Watch As Lady Is Making Out With Dog In Deep Kissing And ...... Hmmmm!!!! by Eben91: 9:05pm On May 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What's this? grin
U support gay, why don't you support this one?
Re: Watch As Lady Is Making Out With Dog In Deep Kissing And ...... Hmmmm!!!! by mckellenkins: 9:24pm On May 11, 2022
Her tin, her death.

Only Ashe guys cry because one pu*y gone
Re: Watch As Lady Is Making Out With Dog In Deep Kissing And ...... Hmmmm!!!! by sunnx(f): 10:02pm On May 11, 2022
Don't worry police will catch her too
Re: Watch As Lady Is Making Out With Dog In Deep Kissing And ...... Hmmmm!!!! by CSTRR: 10:12pm On May 11, 2022
These useless people will put humanity in trouble with incurable diseases.

The devil has unleashed many spirits of sexual and behavioral perversion like never seen since the history of the world.
Re: Watch As Lady Is Making Out With Dog In Deep Kissing And ...... Hmmmm!!!! by ISellBeer: 10:31pm On May 11, 2022
And Emeka will still kiss same mouth.
Meanwhile some guys still dey Bleep animals onto money rituals.

1 Like

Re: Watch As Lady Is Making Out With Dog In Deep Kissing And ...... Hmmmm!!!! by Nobody: 7:04am On May 12, 2022
The world thought our FOREFATHERS were so stupid to have kept them under check & ensured they remained tamed. Now we have unearthed the Hydra headed monster.
Re: Watch As Lady Is Making Out With Dog In Deep Kissing And ...... Hmmmm!!!! by Rickmann: 7:57am On May 12, 2022
Chaline22:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE2tegUWjeA

Na wao
Will there ever be any end to this madness? Cos the kinda things women do now send shock waves into men.
Re: Watch As Lady Is Making Out With Dog In Deep Kissing And ...... Hmmmm!!!! by Mummytoo: 1:39pm On May 12, 2022
Who do us this thing na

So disgusting

404 for that matter

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Woman Cuts Off 3-year old Son's Genitals / Lcredit Is A Scam / See How Brothers Behead Their Sister In Public, And Parade Her "Head" In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.