Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,930 members, 7,863,283 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Where Are The Accusers Of Peter Obi, Now Frustrated? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Accusers Of Peter Obi, Now Frustrated? (640 Views)

The Peter Obi Then And Peter Obi Now (photo) / Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze / Adams Oshiomhole On His Way Back To Nigeria, Ready To Face Accusers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Accusers Of Peter Obi, Now Frustrated? by logicalman: 7:24pm On May 11, 2022
They have fabricated liars against Peter Obi and have accused him of so many things but it all ended up in making him more popular and acceptable
The corpses they said were floating at Ezu River in Anambra state which they said were members of Biafra agitators, Peter Obi was accused as the person who masterminded killing. They concocted the story so that those agitators will go after him.
They somersaulted again and accused him of supporting the same Biafra agitators which they had earlier accused him of masterminding their killing.The game plan is to paint him black before Nigerians

Accusers you cannot stop Peter Obi the hope of the new Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Accusers Of Peter Obi, Now Frustrated? by logicalman: 7:57pm On May 11, 2022
they are covered with shame

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Accusers Of Peter Obi, Now Frustrated? by Is04970: 8:00pm On May 11, 2022
Peter Peter Obi you mean?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Accusers Of Peter Obi, Now Frustrated? by Afamed: 8:02pm On May 11, 2022
Pandora thief has no electoral value.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Accusers Of Peter Obi, Now Frustrated? by logicalman: 8:04pm On May 11, 2022
The man Peter Obi the nightmare of corrupt and selfish politicians

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Accusers Of Peter Obi, Now Frustrated? by Is04970: 8:05pm On May 11, 2022
Afamed:
Pandora thief has no electoral value.
I don't know why the lying head is being discussed.
Seems I have too much time in my hands.

Re: Where Are The Accusers Of Peter Obi, Now Frustrated? by Arysexy(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2022
Hurricane Peter Obi sweeping across the country.

Peter Obi wins every poll, including the one hosted by his hater Reno Omokri.

PDP should give us Peter Obi and leave d rest for us

Re: Where Are The Accusers Of Peter Obi, Now Frustrated? by Achilles881: 8:27pm On May 11, 2022
Is04970:

I don't know why the lying head is being discussed.
Seems I have too much time in my hands.

In another thread, your colleague said he lives in London, and drives 2017 BMW x6, I thought Peter obi only had one son, so either one of you is lying or both of you are lie Mohammed urchins.
Re: Where Are The Accusers Of Peter Obi, Now Frustrated? by logicalman: 8:45pm On May 11, 2022
Achilles881:

In another thread, your colleague said he lives in London, and drives 2017 BMW x6, I thought Peter obi only had one son, so either one of you is lying or both of you are lie Mohammed urchins.

listen well though i know that you cannot understand
but at least to be able to say exactly what is been said.Peter said that he has not bought a car for his son who is thirty years.

(1) (Reply)

My Take On The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki / Buhari To Governors: Convention Must Be Credible, Free, Devoid Of Manipulations / Tinubu Projected Winner Of 2022 APC Presidential Primaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.