Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

BMW E46 And Toyota Pencil Light: Which Is Better? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / BMW E46 And Toyota Pencil Light: Which Is Better? (1343 Views)

Toyota Pencil Light For Sale Price 650K / SOLD: Toyota Pencil Camry / Toyota Pencil Camry 4 Sale@650k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BMW E46 And Toyota Pencil Light: Which Is Better? by daylay7(m): 8:05pm On May 11, 2022
Hello everyone,

I open this post to get some opinion about these two cars.
Which one is better?
Re: BMW E46 And Toyota Pencil Light: Which Is Better? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2022
As a licensed, endorsed and fully accomplished footwagon ambassador make I park here with my salubata until the car owners show face...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BMW E46 And Toyota Pencil Light: Which Is Better? by laivwire(m): 10:30pm On May 11, 2022
daylay7:
Hello everyone,

Which one is better?
Better in what category? Durability, reliability, performance, fuel economy, luxury and comfort? Be clear please

2 Likes

Re: BMW E46 And Toyota Pencil Light: Which Is Better? by daylay7(m): 5:36am On May 13, 2022
laivwire:

Better in what category? Durability, reliability, performance, fuel economy, luxury and comfort? Be clear please

Thanks for the urgent reply. I asked based on all these you listed above.
Re: BMW E46 And Toyota Pencil Light: Which Is Better? by SmartyPants(m): 3:36pm On May 13, 2022
daylay7:
Hello everyone,

Which one is better?

Havent driven the camry pencil light but i had a 6cylinder e46.

It was the best car i ever drove and never had any significant issues. The mechanic said the 6 cylinder version has less problems than the 4 cyclinder version.

The car was really great. Could hit 160 with perfect drift and handling but it also consumes petrol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BMW E46 And Toyota Pencil Light: Which Is Better? by Salubata(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2022
Oga abeg, how am I yours
NamelessOGBENI:
As a licensed and endorsed footwagon ambassador make I park here with my salubata until the car owners show face...

1 Like

Re: BMW E46 And Toyota Pencil Light: Which Is Better? by legionISproteus: 3:56pm On May 14, 2022
SmartyPants:

It was the best car i ever drove and never had any significant issues. The mechanic said the 6 cylinder version has less problems than the 4 cyclinder version.

The car was really great. Could hit 160 with perfect drift and handling but it also consumes petrol
The i4 does all you wrote here with less petrol.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BMW E46 And Toyota Pencil Light: Which Is Better? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:04pm On May 14, 2022
Salubata:
Oga abeg, how am I yours
grin grin grin

Trenches no suppose deh Nairaland na

2 Likes

Re: BMW E46 And Toyota Pencil Light: Which Is Better? by Salubata(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2022
I dey gidigba for Nairaland o cheesy cheesy
NamelessOGBENI:

grin grin grin

Trenches no suppose deh Nairaland na

2 Likes

Re: BMW E46 And Toyota Pencil Light: Which Is Better? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:37pm On May 14, 2022
I was wondering why someone is comparing a BMW and a Toyota Camry pencil light of all the good cars in the world!!! It's savage. It's like comparing someone using bicycle and another with a motorcycle...BMW is far far superior in terms of quality, style, balance and prestige.

I come in peace!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BMW E46 And Toyota Pencil Light: Which Is Better? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:49pm On May 14, 2022
Salubata:
Chaiiiiii

1 Like

Re: BMW E46 And Toyota Pencil Light: Which Is Better? by daylay7(m): 4:30am On May 24, 2022
SmartyPants:

Thanks. I actually went for the 4-cylinder block engine of E46 but with a lot of work to be done on it.
Re: BMW E46 And Toyota Pencil Light: Which Is Better? by daylay7(m): 4:32am On May 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Twale! You are right. Na desperation o.
Dukeolumidemans:
I was wondering why someone is comparing a BMW and a Toyota Camry pencil light of all the good cars in the world!!! It's savage. It's like comparing someone using bicycle and another with a motorcycle...BMW is far far superior in terms of quality, style, balance and prestige.

I come in peace!!!
Re: BMW E46 And Toyota Pencil Light: Which Is Better? by daylay7(m): 4:33am On May 24, 2022
Salubata:
Mr. Salubata! You head dey there. Meself stand with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BMW E46 And Toyota Pencil Light: Which Is Better? by SmartyPants(m): 8:43am On May 24, 2022
daylay7:

Thanks. I actually went for the 4-cylinder block engine of E46 but with a lot of work to be done on it.

Brilliant. If you're a person who enjoys driving, you'll have fun!

1 Like

Re: BMW E46 And Toyota Pencil Light: Which Is Better? by daylay7(m): 12:44am On May 25, 2022
SmartyPants:

Brilliant. If you're a person who enjoys driving, you'll have fun!

I enjoy driving really. But is that how spectacular the car is?
Re: BMW E46 And Toyota Pencil Light: Which Is Better? by SmartyPants(m): 7:16am On May 25, 2022
daylay7:

I enjoy driving really. But is that how spectacular the car is?

cheesy I'm afraid I may slip into some bits of exaggeration but it was great for me. I once went for a ride with the mechanic and he confessed to having been scared at the sheer speed and acceleration...but not once did I come close to losing control.

1 Like

Re: BMW E46 And Toyota Pencil Light: Which Is Better? by simplywhy(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2022
daylay7:

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: BMW E46 And Toyota Pencil Light: Which Is Better? by daylay7(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2022
SmartyPants:

cheesy I'm afraid I may slip into some bits of exaggeration but it was great for me. I once went for a ride with the mechanic and he confessed to having been scared at the sheer speed and acceleration...but not once did I come close to losing control.

You are right.
Re: BMW E46 And Toyota Pencil Light: Which Is Better? by daylay7(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2022
Thanks
simplywhy:

Congratulations.

(1) (Reply)

Registered 2010 Audi A4 Available For Sale / Toyota RAV4 08 Very Clean Naija Used With Great Engine And Gear 2.9m Negotiable / SOLD...Nigerian Used But NOT Registered Toyota Camry 2016...6.350m...osog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.