Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Between Osinbajo Tinubu And Amaechi Who Will Emerge Victorious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Osinbajo Tinubu And Amaechi Who Will Emerge Victorious (463 Views)

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / Wike: Peter Odili Was Persecuted For Supporting Amaechi Who Later Betrayed Him / Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Osinbajo Tinubu And Amaechi Who Will Emerge Victorious by Franklin158(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2022
Yes these are the 3 name's who seem to have a solid background and a reasonable track record when we look at the APC so between these Nobel gentlemen who do you think will emerge victorious at the forthcoming primaries and why.

Re: Between Osinbajo Tinubu And Amaechi Who Will Emerge Victorious by God1000(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2022
I'm rooting for Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Between Osinbajo Tinubu And Amaechi Who Will Emerge Victorious by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 11, 2022
Obviously Tinubu but Osinbajo would have been the best candidate

1 Like

Re: Between Osinbajo Tinubu And Amaechi Who Will Emerge Victorious by StrongandMighty: 8:17pm On May 11, 2022
Remove Tinubu from there please...
You should be asking between Amechi and Osibanjo
Re: Between Osinbajo Tinubu And Amaechi Who Will Emerge Victorious by Lifeemetu(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2022
I think Tinubu would Emerge
Because he has already done the grassroots lobbying. Left for me I would have loved Osibanjo to emerge

1 Like

Re: Between Osinbajo Tinubu And Amaechi Who Will Emerge Victorious by Tonypens48(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2022
None
Re: Between Osinbajo Tinubu And Amaechi Who Will Emerge Victorious by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 11, 2022
This people you are campaigning for will dump you after they win or lose the election.I don't know what is wrong with the youth.
Re: Between Osinbajo Tinubu And Amaechi Who Will Emerge Victorious by Baawaa(m): 8:33pm On May 11, 2022
Osinbajo is better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Osinbajo Tinubu And Amaechi Who Will Emerge Victorious by Hadone(m): 8:33pm On May 11, 2022
P-Y-O
Re: Between Osinbajo Tinubu And Amaechi Who Will Emerge Victorious by Franklin158(m): 8:37pm On May 11, 2022
angry angry grin
StrongandMighty:
Remove Tinubu from there please...
You should be asking between Amechi and Osibanjo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Osinbajo Tinubu And Amaechi Who Will Emerge Victorious by Franklin158(m): 8:39pm On May 11, 2022
I'm not campaigning for anyone I just asked a simple question grin
Revolution2022:
This people you are campaigning for will dump you after they win or lose the election.I don't know what is wrong with the youth.
Re: Between Osinbajo Tinubu And Amaechi Who Will Emerge Victorious by KingHonour(m): 8:58pm On May 11, 2022
Godswill Akpabio
Re: Between Osinbajo Tinubu And Amaechi Who Will Emerge Victorious by Praxis758: 9:09pm On May 11, 2022
Tinubu has the structural spread across the country

Oshinbajo may leverage academic minds if he delegates

Amaechi is banking on Daura emirate and northern monarchies to convince Buhari endorse him.
Re: Between Osinbajo Tinubu And Amaechi Who Will Emerge Victorious by abobote: 9:45pm On May 11, 2022
Tinubu. Osibanjo will give up at the 11th hour. Amaechi didn't get enough support, he will just try his luck and fail

2 Likes

Re: Between Osinbajo Tinubu And Amaechi Who Will Emerge Victorious by Franklin158(m): 10:19pm On May 11, 2022
Lol grin
KingHonour:
Godswill Akpabio

(1) (Reply)

APC Convention: Rousing Ovation For Osinbajo In Rivers, Says ‘we Will Win’ / APC Presidential Primaries: I Have A Dream / Tinubu Wants To Be President Because It’s His Turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.