Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Peter Obi Is Everything That Our Current Politicians Lack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Everything That Our Current Politicians Lack (286 Views)

Nigeria’s Current Politicians Are Not Nation-builders -babangida Read More Htt / Why Sani Abacha Is A Saint Compared To Our Current Politicians / 2019: Nigerian Politicians Lack Integrity- Yakasai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Everything That Our Current Politicians Lack by SteveDGreat: 8:34pm On May 11, 2022
Do you know Peter Obi is receiving enormous supports both home and abroad?. He is a different breed of Politician. One that Nigerians haven't experienced before .

I like the so-called "stinginess" of Peter Obi because I don't expect politicians to give me money. Though he is not a Saint, among Nigerian politicians, he stands out as the best example of a political leader who treats power appropriately for national growth.

Peter Obi is not anti-wealth. He is anti-waste & anti-ostentation. He is pro-saving, pro-wealth creation. Unlike most Nigerian politicians, he acts the same way in power and out of power.

Nigeria has been so mismanaged that it needs a different kind of leader.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Everything That Our Current Politicians Lack by Felimax(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2022
Once again sir, you have judged correctly!

Getting the country to work is really a serious business, everybody's business.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Everything That Our Current Politicians Lack by ygowon: 9:19pm On May 11, 2022
Peter Obi is the only humble politician with genuine heart to transform Nigeria. He is the only man that knows the problem of Nigeria.

He aims at transforming Nigeria from consumption to production. When this happens, there will be jobs for the masses. No idle minds means no banditry, no terrorism, no kidnapping, etc.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Everything That Our Current Politicians Lack by Afamed: 9:41pm On May 11, 2022
All these packaging lies will only end Obi at 4th position during the PDP primary. That's I am 200% certain of it
Re: Peter Obi Is Everything That Our Current Politicians Lack by Ayekotoo(m): 10:25pm On May 11, 2022
Where are his legacies? Are they that much not be seen or felt?

Fashola as Governor of Lagos created model institutions like Lasambus, Lasepa , Lasaa, Laspark, Lsstf, Lagos traffic radio, Lsbca et all and are still standing tall.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Osinbajo, Meritocracy, And All-inclusive Leadership / Press Release I'm Running For President- Ayade / Dagogo Files Suit Against PDP, INEC Over Exclusion From List Of Governorship Asp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.