Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Don't Let Tinubu Happen To Nigeria. Please! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Let Tinubu Happen To Nigeria. Please! (1201 Views)

Let Tinubu, Others Compete, APC NWC Member Writes Buhari / 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima / LET TINUBU BE… By Prof. Michael Ogueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Let Tinubu Happen To Nigeria. Please! by 1876x: 7:22am On May 12, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Of you don't fear God, how do you worship Him?
[/s]
Re: Don't Let Tinubu Happen To Nigeria. Please! by drlateef: 7:26am On May 12, 2022
Okobola146:
Tinubu is not, and cannot be a Team Player. He is always and will always, be the Team Leader. That is him, it is too late, if not impossible for him to change.
He wants to be the Bride in every wedding and the corpse in every funeral. The centre of the political universe. He took the credit for making President Buhari, president.

Tinubu will run President Buhari and other leaders of APC out of the Party as president and leader, of the party. He cannot share the limelight with anyone. He is not used to sharing the ecosystem, it must be about him.

Tinubu returned from self-exile and joined Alliance for Democracy, AD. He was not a founding member, but he tried to hijack the Party. When he didn't succeed, he divided the party using Senator Akinfenwa. He then started Action Congress, AC, where he was the ultimate king. AC became ACN. ACN merged with CPC, APP, and others to form APC.

In Lagos, he is the State. No one can be anything without his imprimatur. Governors are his errand boys and can only disagree with him at their peril. He keeps them guessing about getting second term so he can control them fully. Only Fashola showed some independent streak. The rest are like robot. The current one is acting like a victim of a brain snatch operation.

Lagos is used as evidence of his leadership, but Lagos is the chief reason why he should never be president and the leader of the country and party. He will become a permanent sole administrator in Nigeria as he is in Lagos. Lagos is the smallest State in the country. Without traffic congestion, and with good roads, there is no place that will take over one hour to reach. Lagos is currently making over N45B monthly as IGR. If allocation from the Federation Account is added, we will be talking of over N46B. But the issue is Lagos has nothing to show for this huge resources. It has no good roads in major parts, it cannot stand 10 minutes rain without being flooded because of poor drainage or lack of it, it is dirty, less than 40% of residents have pipe-borne water, it has no airports or seaports of her own. Poorer States have these things. The airports and seaports in Lagos were built by the FG. Lagos has built only 2 or 3 bridges- Aja and Ogba. Almost all the bridges in Lagos were built by the FG. The State is largely a slum. Like Femi Falana said, only few people are feeling the impact of the wealth of Lagos.

As Governor, he had 3 deputies. Kofo Bucknor, Femi Pedro, and the former chairman of the party who was his last deputy for 3 months. Fashola had 2 deputies- Sarah Sosan and Joke Adefulure. Tinubu made the change because of his desire for maximum loyalty. Sarah we were told, supported Fashola against Tinubu when he sought to deny him second term as he did to Ambode, and she was replaced.

Why are his commencement associates leaving him in droves? Control. No one can overtake him or aspire to be like him. He is an Emperor and his words are laws. Anyone who does not bow to him is a traitor, and it does not matter that he is a serial traitor.

Maya Angelo said if someone showed you who he is, believe him the first time, don't be deceived. Tinubu is who he is. He cannot change. He is already taking shots at the party and the President. Ask Pa Adesanya, Pa Ayo Adebanjo, Pa Reuben Fasoronti, Pa Ajasin, and many others, those alive will tell you about him.

Everything he does is about Tinubu. In 2011, he supported Buhari/Bakare ticket on the conditions that Bakare will sign an undated resignation letter, so he can become Vp after the election. Bakare refused and Tinubu sold out.

He wants to be president because he wants to fulfil his personal life-long ambition- it is not about Nigeria- it is about Tinubu. Don't let Tinubu happen to Nigeria. Please!

Copied

Stupid write up. Any team must have a leader. The leader must be a team a player. Your logic is fallacious and vexatious. Tinubu is the best. He is a moving train, nothing can stop him.
Re: Don't Let Tinubu Happen To Nigeria. Please! by Freedom34: 7:33am On May 12, 2022
Except anyone wants to deceive him/herself, tinubu's rise to prominence has bn further boosted by 'those' who've persistently casted aspersions at him, who (majorly) hail from a particular region in Nigeria. cool

They accuse tinubu of what their own leaders are equally guilty of. Whilst constantly attacking him, they make a very conscious effort to either praise their own leaders or remain mum to their ills.

Sane Nigerians and genuine tinubu haters could see thru this hypocrisy and as such have developed a (subconscious) support for him.

I know very many Yorubas (even on ds forum the 'Legend.heros', the 'grayo.sos', the 'isthat.sos' etc) who had hitherto hated/cared nothing about tinubu who are now ardent tinubu supporters just bcus of the hypocrisy of this particular tribe in pulling down others whilst protecting theirs even of the same accusations they label others.
cool
ChoCho54:
And you went down towards same stale part with your submission.
Re: Don't Let Tinubu Happen To Nigeria. Please! by Nobody: 7:35am On May 12, 2022
espn:
You can't force your choice on anyone..

100% correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Let Tinubu Happen To Nigeria. Please! by Nobody: 7:40am On May 12, 2022
Freedom34:
Except anyone wants to deceive him/herself, tinubu's rise to prominence has bn further boosted by 'those' who've persistently casted aspersions at him, who (majorly) hail from a particular region in Nigeria. cool

They accuse tinubu of what their own leaders are equally guilty of. Whilst constantly attacking him, they make a very conscious effort to either praise their own leaders or remain mum to their ills.

Sane Nigerians and genuine tinubu haters could see thru this hypocrisy and as such have developed a (subconscious) support for him.

I know very many Yorubas (even on ds forum the 'Legend.heros', the 'grayo.sos', the 'isthat.sos' etc) who had hitherto hated/cared nothing about tinubu who are now ardent tinubu supporters just bcus of the hypocrisy of this particular tribe in pulling down others whilst protecting theirs even of the same accusations they label others.
cool

Correct talk. They will never change. In fact I was about to ask OP, as he stated the article was copied, whether he found this garbage he posted on an IPOBian blog.

It can't come from anywhere else but the biggest hypocrites in the Universe whose land is currently bleeding enroute to becoming Somalia but all their focus remains malevolently on Tinubu and every little development in the SW.

I really pity them.
Re: Don't Let Tinubu Happen To Nigeria. Please! by Nobody: 7:42am On May 12, 2022
Okobola146:

He wants to be president because he wants to fulfil his personal life-long ambition- it is not about Nigeria- it is about Tinubu. Don't let Tinubu happen to Nigeria. Please!

Copied

@OP.

Which IPOBian blog did you copy this garbage from?
Re: Don't Let Tinubu Happen To Nigeria. Please! by Christistruth00: 7:45am On May 12, 2022
Atiku is far worse just ask Obasanjo
Re: Don't Let Tinubu Happen To Nigeria. Please! by ChoCho54(f): 7:48am On May 12, 2022
Freedom34:

cool
If I read that long trash this early morning make I die.
Re: Don't Let Tinubu Happen To Nigeria. Please! by Nobody: 8:34am On May 12, 2022
Re: Don't Let Tinubu Happen To Nigeria. Please! by Nobody: 8:39am On May 12, 2022
ChoCho54:

But you read the much longer anti-Tinubu tirade of OP? IPOBian clown.
Re: Don't Let Tinubu Happen To Nigeria. Please! by Freedom34: 9:03am On May 12, 2022
Lolz.....I can assure u dt ur chances of dying if u try go home (village) is by far higher than u reading dt post!

'Igbo-speaking' Fulani xmen can bear me witness!
cool
ChoCho54:

Re: Don't Let Tinubu Happen To Nigeria. Please! by ChoCho54(f): 9:07am On May 12, 2022
Dsalvo:

But you read the much longer anti-Tinubu tirade of OP? IPOBian clown.
Omo iyadagbe cheesy
Re: Don't Let Tinubu Happen To Nigeria. Please! by Oracleforce: 9:11am On May 12, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
On Tinubu's mandate i stand, wailing wailers can wail to death

On Tinubu sinking mandate you stand...you and your Tinubu will soon fall.

Tell me one reason I should vote for Tinubu...?/
Prayer :

Any one standing.on Tinubu sinking mandate, fall down and die....die...die....die...die...
Re: Don't Let Tinubu Happen To Nigeria. Please! by YorubaIsGreat(m): 9:14am On May 12, 2022
Oracleforce:

On Tinubu sinking mandate you stand...you and your Tinubu will soon fall.

Tell me one reason I should vote for Tinubu...?/
Prayer :

Any one standing.on Tinubu sinking mandate, fall down and die....die...die....die...die...
i still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate, incons*qu*ntial beerfraud f**ls can wail to death

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Tinubu Happen To Nigeria. Please! by cocolacec(m): 9:16am On May 12, 2022
Okobola146:
Tinubu is not, and cannot be a Team Player. He is always and will always, be the Team Leader. That is him, it is too late, if not impossible for him to change.
He wants to be the Bride in every wedding and the corpse in every funeral. The centre of the political universe. He took the credit for making President Buhari, president.

Tinubu will run President Buhari and other leaders of APC out of the Party as president and leader, of the party. He cannot share the limelight with anyone. He is not used to sharing the ecosystem, it must be about him.

Tinubu returned from self-exile and joined Alliance for Democracy, AD. He was not a founding member, but he tried to hijack the Party. When he didn't succeed, he divided the party using Senator Akinfenwa. He then started Action Congress, AC, where he was the ultimate king. AC became ACN. ACN merged with CPC, APP, and others to form APC.

In Lagos, he is the State. No one can be anything without his imprimatur. Governors are his errand boys and can only disagree with him at their peril. He keeps them guessing about getting second term so he can control them fully. Only Fashola showed some independent streak. The rest are like robot. The current one is acting like a victim of a brain snatch operation.

Lagos is used as evidence of his leadership, but Lagos is the chief reason why he should never be president and the leader of the country and party. He will become a permanent sole administrator in Nigeria as he is in Lagos. Lagos is the smallest State in the country. Without traffic congestion, and with good roads, there is no place that will take over one hour to reach. Lagos is currently making over N45B monthly as IGR. If allocation from the Federation Account is added, we will be talking of over N46B. But the issue is Lagos has nothing to show for this huge resources. It has no good roads in major parts, it cannot stand 10 minutes rain without being flooded because of poor drainage or lack of it, it is dirty, less than 40% of residents have pipe-borne water, it has no airports or seaports of her own. Poorer States have these things. The airports and seaports in Lagos were built by the FG. Lagos has built only 2 or 3 bridges- Aja and Ogba. Almost all the bridges in Lagos were built by the FG. The State is largely a slum. Like Femi Falana said, only few people are feeling the impact of the wealth of Lagos.

As Governor, he had 3 deputies. Kofo Bucknor, Femi Pedro, and the former chairman of the party who was his last deputy for 3 months. Fashola had 2 deputies- Sarah Sosan and Joke Adefulure. Tinubu made the change because of his desire for maximum loyalty. Sarah we were told, supported Fashola against Tinubu when he sought to deny him second term as he did to Ambode, and she was replaced.

Why are his commencement associates leaving him in droves? Control. No one can overtake him or aspire to be like him. He is an Emperor and his words are laws. Anyone who does not bow to him is a traitor, and it does not matter that he is a serial traitor.

Maya Angelo said if someone showed you who he is, believe him the first time, don't be deceived. Tinubu is who he is. He cannot change. He is already taking shots at the party and the President. Ask Pa Adesanya, Pa Ayo Adebanjo, Pa Reuben Fasoronti, Pa Ajasin, and many others, those alive will tell you about him.

Everything he does is about Tinubu. In 2011, he supported Buhari/Bakare ticket on the conditions that Bakare will sign an undated resignation letter, so he can become Vp after the election. Bakare refused and Tinubu sold out.

Copied
Very myopic post.You know nothing about revenue allocation on Nigeria.The 45bn IGR Lagos make is taken to Abuja only to be redistributed to other parasitic state like your state.Lagos will only get 20% of that sum as allocation.
Re: Don't Let Tinubu Happen To Nigeria. Please! by Oracleforce: 9:18am On May 12, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
i still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate, incons*qu*ntial beerfraud f**ls can wail to death

As you can see your Tinubu is a walking corpse gasping for breath....

Go and watch his video when he was in Mecca....and confirm this..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moment Buhari Smiled When Amaechi Said Hire Me, Fire Me If I Don't Deliver / Labour Party Will Win Ekiti Governorship Election - Peter Obi / Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.