Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Need An Alternative To Bank $20 Dollars Monthly Spending On Transaction - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Alternative To Bank $20 Dollars Monthly Spending On Transaction (414 Views)

POS: CBN Engages Operators, Zenith Bank Cautions Agents On Transaction Fees Hike / Tobi Amira: Moniepoint Processes $7 Billion Dollars Monthly In Nigeria (Video) / You Can Earn At Least $10 To $20 Dollars Daily On This Site. Don't Dull (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Alternative To Bank $20 Dollars Monthly Spending On Transaction by Scamperlee(m): 8:50pm On May 11, 2022
It has been very difficult for me to purchase goods through my bank for the past few days due to the new bank policy on $20 monthly spending on transaction.
I have been told by my bank to open a domiciliary account but I have been looking for guarantors for the past few months but to no avail.
Please I need an alternative to how I can purchase goods without using the bank and charges will still be like that of bank rate
Re: I Need An Alternative To Bank $20 Dollars Monthly Spending On Transaction by Springboot: 10:53pm On May 11, 2022
Send a dm.
Re: I Need An Alternative To Bank $20 Dollars Monthly Spending On Transaction by taiwofawole: 8:08am On May 12, 2022
Scamperlee:
It has been very difficult for me to purchase goods through my bank for the past few days due to the new bank policy on $20 monthly spending on transaction.
I have been told by my bank to open a domiciliary account but I have been looking for guarantors for the past few months but to no avail.
Please I need an alternative to how I can purchase goods without using the bank and charges will still be like that of bank rate

You can user banter by flutterwave. If you are having difficulties registering, kindly contact us .
Re: I Need An Alternative To Bank $20 Dollars Monthly Spending On Transaction by sole26: 8:50am On May 12, 2022
Dm sent

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Becomes 63rd Wealthiest Billionaire In The World / Omegapro Port Harcourt (only For Those In PHC) / Sanitary Napkin And Pads Making Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.