Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

God Told Me A Youth Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Miss Gift - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Told Me A Youth Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Miss Gift (536 Views)

Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? / Mbaka To Buhari: The Youth Will End Your Govt If You Don’t Take Care Of Them / How A Youth Corper 'Spelt Nigeria'. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Told Me A Youth Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Miss Gift by Thekokoroom2: 8:57pm On May 11, 2022
A lady with the user name Gift on instagram has cone out to tell Nigerians what she saw in a vision God showed her! She has revealed the 10 things President Buhari must do before he leaves office come 2023!! She has urged singers Davido, Wizkid, Burnaboy and men of God such as Pastor Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye and Pastor Olukoya to stand up for Nigeria as they all have a role to play in the upcoming Presidential Elections! She further spoke about the Lekki Toll Gate shooting, she said God told her that the... Watch full video on IG: @eugenesblog9ja

Re: God Told Me A Youth Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Miss Gift by Jashub: 8:59pm On May 11, 2022
Another false prophet on the beat . cool
Re: God Told Me A Youth Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Miss Gift by duro4chang(m): 9:04pm On May 11, 2022
For that one na me he dey talk about
Re: God Told Me A Youth Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Miss Gift by IgOga(m): 9:07pm On May 11, 2022
How you know say na God give you the vision? grin Na wizkid and Co u dey see for vision you nor see gospel singers grin

1 Like

Re: God Told Me A Youth Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Miss Gift by duwdu: 10:57pm On May 11, 2022
IgOga:
How you know say na God give you the vision? grin Na wizkid and Co u dey see for vision you nor see gospel singers grin

gringringrin

--------
P34c3
Re: God Told Me A Youth Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Miss Gift by ArewaNorth: 12:59am On May 12, 2022
Honestly speaking, these people are very good in mocking supreme being.
Youths age in Nigeria is now between 18-35.

So, who are the youths among the contestants?
Re: God Told Me A Youth Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Miss Gift by Bobloco: 4:14am On May 12, 2022
A youth at heart she meant
Re: God Told Me A Youth Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Miss Gift by Valkrie: 5:41am On May 12, 2022
Thekokoroom2:
A lady with the user name Gift on instagram has cone out to tell Nigerians what she saw in a vision God showed her! She has revealed the 10 things President Buhari must do before he leaves office come 2023!! She has urged singers Davido, Wizkid, Burnaboy and men of God such as Pastor Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye and Pastor Olukoya to stand up for Nigeria as they all have a role to play in the upcoming Presidential Elections! She further spoke about the Lekki Toll Gate shooting, she said God told her that the... Watch full video on IG: @eugenesblog9ja

Make sure to go and treat for malaria then come here when the vision and what your God told you is clear...!! grin
Re: God Told Me A Youth Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Miss Gift by dnawah(m): 6:18am On May 12, 2022
Bobloco:
A youth at heart she meant
tinubu supporter? grin
Re: God Told Me A Youth Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Miss Gift by Bobloco: 6:56am On May 12, 2022
dnawah:
tinubu supporter? grin

Not at all

(1) (Reply)

2023: Buhari's Aide Confirms Jonathan Now APC Member / Meet The Biggest Loser From The BBC Ipob Propaganda - Disappointing Pictures / Igbos Supporting Ahmed Lawan And The Politics With Bitterness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.