Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,802 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Canadian Study Visa Application (POF) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Study Visa Application (POF) (711 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Study Visa Application (POF) by Oluwadammi: 9:24pm On May 11, 2022
Dear All,

Please I have a couple of questions that I’ll need clarification for with regards to the above topic.

By the end of this month, I will be submitting my application to study in Canada, and I’ll be using an account where I have already been building my POF (8m) since the end of March, in addition with my salary account that has about 3m in it.

In the same vein, my younger brother will be applying next month for January 2023 (winter) intake. Below are my questions:

1. Can my younger brother use the same account I used in building my POF for his application next month? (I have an ongoing application for Fall; September 2022)

2. What are the chances that my application will be approved if my statement of account shows that I started building my POF by end of March 2022 and I intend submitting by end of May 2022?

3. Is there a standard time-frame for Canadian visa approval from the time of application?

Your swift responses will be appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Study Visa Application (POF) by advanceDNA: 10:21pm On May 11, 2022
if you use the same account for your brother..its is called funds recycling.... they will deny him visa sharp sharp....

I thought proof of funds for Canada is now 6months...please find out òooo...

forget standard time frame....apply and wait for your visa...make sure u factor in enough time away from your resumption date...
Re: Canadian Study Visa Application (POF) by ednut1(m): 10:32pm On May 11, 2022
There is nothing like building for an account you started building in march, those are lump sumps. It cannot work. You have to explain the source of the funds as from all indication it’s borrowed money. Your brother using same account equals rejection and possible ban

(1) (Reply)

Any TR To PR Nairalanders? / How To Apply For A Canadian Visa / Ireland Tourist Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.