Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) (35103 Views)

Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / How Do I Know I Have Eczema, Finding Eczema Symptoms In The Eyelids, Scalp, Etc / UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
Icumsa45:

Do u sell?

No please. You can easily do this at home.
Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
Justsylvia:
Clove is called KANAMPERI in hause so any mallam that sells dry ginger,dry pepper will have it

Thank you.
A fulani lady was the person that introduced me to this as a secret to their long hair. I used it and it worked for me.

1 Like

Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by justli: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hate to break it to our bald friends, this will add not even a strand of hair to your baldness...embrace your baldness, groom your bears and go full skin. You'll hate not doing it sooner.

Secondly, ginger has been proven to be bad for the hair. Anyone interested can easily read up on that.
And deposition of all these mixture on your hair will leave you with more rashes, dandruff and itching.
Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by cyndylove64(f): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
BigDawsNet:
What did my friend say when I became completely bald? He said, "You have so much space in your head that even the Air Force can land on your head
lmao your friend is wicked ,lol
Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by Anietieo: 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Starseed:
Can it take care of bald head?.. Asking for my Landlord
lie lie instead of u 2 na u wat use it.u come to it 2 dat poor man

1 Like

Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by professore(m): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by Emmanuel909090: 2:10am On Jul 05, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by meobizy(f): 5:29am On Jul 05, 2022
Ishilove:

Check your email.
Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by Ishilove: 5:43am On Jul 05, 2022
meobizy:
Check your email.
Why? undecided
Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by BigDawsNet: 6:03am On Jul 05, 2022
cyndylove64:
lmao your friend is wicked ,lol

I broke up the friendship immediately cool
Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by geesilver(m): 6:07am On Jul 05, 2022
I pray it works this time around am going to try it

1 Like

Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by Biodun1929(m): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2022
pocohantas:

Hahahahahaha @ airport runway.
Then tell us how they age like Sapele wine.

Eweyyyyy! grin

Tuface and Morris Chestnut are bald, but you girls still trip for them...you can't compare baldness in men with out of shape women.
Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by jonaifame22(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2022
Aforxzy:

Hope it really works cos I'm thinking of going natural.

good morning ma,my name is Israel and I run a logistics business, I use a Toyota liteace bus,pls call me if you need to move small or avergae items for ur construction,God bless your hustle 09093788046
Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by cyndylove64(f): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:

I broke up the friendship immediately cool
lol , you did justice to the proverb " good riddance to bad rubbish" lol

1 Like

Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by Justsylvia(f): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you.
A fulani lady was the person that introduced me to this as a secret to their long hair. I used it and it worked for me.

you are welcome l will try it and see if it works for me

1 Like

Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by pocohantas(f): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2022
Biodun1929:

Tuface and Morris Chestnut are bald, but you girls still trip for them...you can't compare baldness in men with out of shape women.

I am not your sister or gf. That is not to say I have anything against bald men.

4 Likes

Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:04am On Jul 05, 2022
justli:
Hate to break it to our bald friends, this will add not even a strand of hair to your baldness...embrace your baldness, groom your bears and go full skin. You'll hate not doing it sooner.

Secondly, ginger has been proven to be bad for the hair. Anyone interested can easily read up on that.
And deposition of all these mixture on your hair will leave you with more rashes, dandruff and itching.
Sources!
Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by Gorimappa: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
Udonmeanit shocked
Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by BigDawsNet: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
cyndylove64:
lol , you did justice to the proverb " good riddance to bad rubbish" lol

cheesy grin
Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by Biodun1929(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
pocohantas:

I am not your sister or gf. That is not to say I have anything against bald men.

Poco so rude.
Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by Biodun1929(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
pocohantas:

Why bring my sister and mom into this? I didn't even abuse you. Don't worry, I will see you this evening and you can say the same thing to my face.
Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by pocohantas(f): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Biodun1929:

Why bring my sister and mom into this? I didn't even abuse you. Don't worry, I will see you this evening and you can say the same thing to my face.

Where did you see mum? And how is it an abuse? Who then are the girls tripping for Tuface if your sister and gf aren’t one?

1 Like

Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by Biodun1929(m): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
pocohantas:

Where did you see mum? And how is it an abuse? Who then are the girls tripping for Tuface if your sister and gf aren’t one?

So so rude. I used to like you, but I guess you've let your popularity on Nairaland get to your head. SMH.
Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by pocohantas(f): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
Biodun1929:

So so rude. I used to like you, but I guess you've let your popularity on Nairaland get to your head. SMH.

You haven’t answered my question. Who are the GIRLS crushing on Tuface and Chesnut?

1 Like

Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by lovediehatelive(m): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
gloryhomemaker:
Get rid of scalp infections, brittle hair, hair splitting, damaged hair, etc with cloves and ginger solution method.

It restores hair shine and bounce for a thicker and fuller hair growth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCnro9cXY-0

Please what else or how else can I blend them?

No electric blender
Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
lovediehatelive:

Please what else or how else can I blend them?

No electric blender

You can pound it in a clean morta. Add water and sieve it out.
Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by lovediehatelive(m): 7:48am On Aug 18, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

You can pound it in a clean morta. Add water and sieve it out.

Thanks.

Please can I use ginger powder

And clove powder?

I yes, how do I go about it.
Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2023
lovediehatelive:

Thanks.

Please can I use ginger powder

And clove powder?

I yes, how do I go about it.

I would prefer you use fresh ginger and cloves and blend it yourself to be sure of the products.

All the details are in the video.
Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by lovediehatelive(m): 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

I would prefer you use fresh ginger and cloves and blend it yourself to be sure of the products.

All the details are in the video.

Thanks.

I've watched the video. So easy to understand.

Hope I'm not asking too much, please know men don't have long hair like women. Anything liquid apllied to a man's hair usually drip off because the hair isn't thick enough to hold liquid. This is why men mostly use hair cream.

Please can hair cream be made out of this? If you can make a video about it, I'll really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
lovediehatelive:

Thanks.

I've watched the video. So easy to understand.

Hope I'm not asking too much, please know men don't have long hair like women. Anything liquid apllied to a man's hair usually drip off because the hair isn't thick enough to hold liquid. This is why men mostly use hair cream.

Please can hair cream be made out of this? If you can make a video about it, I'll really appreciate

I understand very well.
For men I advise you grind cloves into powder. Sieve out the bigger particles and mix the thinner particles to your hair cream, and apply on your hair daily.
Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by lovediehatelive(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

I understand very well.
For men I advise you grind cloves into powder. Sieve out the bigger particles and mix the thinner particles to your hair cream, and apply on your hair daily.

ÀesoeMe! Let me see if I can create chance to grind it.

On a more curious note, should the cloves be kept in a dark place for the 7 days or where there's light.

What's actually the science behind it
Re: Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:18am On Aug 21, 2023
lovediehatelive:

ÀesoeMe! Let me see if I can create chance to grind it.

On a more curious note, should the cloves be kept in a dark place for the 7 days or where there's light.

What's actually the science behind it

I keep the cloves in my kitchen cabinet. Never heard of the dark or light analogy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Children From The Same Parents Are Born Blind In Edo (Photos) / Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. / Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.