Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) (5434 Views)

If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 10:19pm On May 11, 2022
This information I'm about to share is gotten from many years of research. I can confidently say that it has a high degree of validity especially compared to other claims of what happens when we die.

I wanted to post this alongside the information in my previous thread but the thread had gone to 3 pages and I felt the information would be harder to reach so I decided to post this in a separate thread.

Please suspend preconceived beliefs and assess this information with an open mind. This information will be new to a lot of you and I'll do my best to present it in a way that will be easily understood.

Let's begin.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by Choilila: 10:28pm On May 11, 2022
HELL AND HEAVEN DO EXIST
Everyone with his/er belief.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 10:32pm On May 11, 2022
Choilila:
HELL AND HEAVEN DO EXIST

Everyone with his/er belief.

This is your belief and I respect it. However your belief about heaven and hell being real is derived from only one source: The Bible.

The evidence I'm about to share is gotten from a myriad of sources and I'll post as much evidence as I can.

To prove the validity of a claim it needs to be substantiated by multiple unrelated sources.

Now I've read your Bible and it's claims, and I've examined it objectively, so now I ask you to read mine and examine it objectively.

Thank you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by harqinhola(m): 10:37pm On May 11, 2022
Bring the evidences!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 10:38pm On May 11, 2022
I have been exploring the nature of our reality for many years, who or what controls human society from the shadows, and more importantly what actually happens when the physical body dies and the soul leaves the body.

Once you begin to realize what's actually going on and how deep the rabbit hole really goes, you will never see the world in the same way so buckle up and get ready, this is not going to be easy to swallow for most people.

The whole point of this post is not to frighten you, but to present you the conclusions that I've come to in regards to what actually happens when our physical bodies die

I have thoroughly investigated near death experiences, out-of-body experiences, astral projection experiences, past life regression hypnosis data, remote viewing data, gnosticism, ancient texts and more. I cannot say I know with absolute certainty what happens when we die, but what I do know is that all these different methodologies of research lead to the same conclusions

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 10:42pm On May 11, 2022
I believe that Earth is a prison planet and a massive farm used by various parasitic entities who are using us and have been using us as energetic food for what appears to be a very long time. I will share plenty of evidence from different sources and perspectives to make you understand how I connected all these dots and why I came to these conclusions.
Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 10:46pm On May 11, 2022
Reincarnation and the white tunnel of light

You know how anyone who's had a near death experience talks about having seen a tunnel of light appear in front of them? Or having met members of their family who had passed away? In some rare cases, even having met and spoken to who they thought was God?

My research suggests that the tunnel of light which appears when we die is a trap designed to wipe the whole memory of our last incarnation and to recycle our souls into another body thus keeping us in an infinite loop here on Earth.

Because of this, the overwhelming majority of people walking the Earth have total amnesia and don't remember anything about their past existences nor anything from the periods in-between their lives.

If you do some research though, you will notice that there is however a small number of people world-wide who are able to recall very specific details regarding who they were, what they did for a living, where they lived in a past life, etc.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 10:48pm On May 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 10:51pm On May 11, 2022
Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by gaby(m): 10:56pm On May 11, 2022
Following...

Only me don siddon sometimes begin reason this matter on my own. E get where I reason the matter reach e come be like say my head wan scatter na im I jejely look for another thing to think about before man begin pick paper for ground...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 11:04pm On May 11, 2022
How do we know these people aren't making up their stories? There are lots of people out there who have been able to bring very solid pieces of evidence to sustain their claims and those claims have been verified and well documented.

Below are verified evidence of reincarnation claims to prove without a shadow of doubt that reincarnation is indeed a real phenomenon.
Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 11:06pm On May 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 11:20pm On May 11, 2022
All the verified evidence in the links above show that reincarnation is a very real phenomenon, despite what some of the world's religions claim to happen to the soul when a person dies. The reason these people's memories have only been partially erased and not fully erased remains unknown for now.

The reason people that went through Near death experiences didn't come back with their memories wiped is because unlike people who have died, they didn't end up going all the way through the tunnel of light to reach it's destination, many Near death experiencers didn't enter the tunnel at all, while some have partially experienced it. However, all of them managed to return to their bodies and lived to tell what they experienced on the other side, hence the term 'near death experience'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 11:25pm On May 11, 2022
The Astral(spirit) realm, the reptilians and their agenda

The Reptilians are found in the literature of multiple ancient cultures across the globe.

Jainism and Hindu talk about the 'NAGA' whom they describe as 'half-human half-serpent deities'.

The aztecs used to worship the 'Quetzalcoatl' whom they described as the "serpent-like God".

The Hopi Indians in North America referred to a race of reptoids called the 'Sheti', translated "Snake-Brothers".

In Africa, shamans claim to bear extensive esoteric knowledge of a race of reptilian beings called the Chitauri, whom they say control the Earth.

Chinese, Korean and Japanese legends talk about a race of reptilian beings called the "Kappa".

The Hebrews tell about a serpent being that orchestrated the fall of man

The Gnostics talk about the parasitic entities whom they call 'Archons' who not only use humans as an energetic food source but they also prevent our souls from leaving the material realm upon the death of our physical bodies.
Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 11:30pm On May 11, 2022
Excerpts from the Emerald Tablets.

The emerald tablets are ancient tablets that were discovered recently by archeologists and date to thousands of years ago. They were written in a very old now extinct language and translated by Dr Michael Doreal.

Here is what they say about the reptilians:

"Far in the past before Atlantis existed,
men there were who delved into darkness,
using dark magic, calling up beings
from the great deep below us.

Forth came they into this cycle.
Formless were they of another vibration,
existing unseen by the children of earth-men.

Only through blood could they have formed being. Only through man could they live in the world.

In ages past were they conquered by Masters, driven below to the place whence they came.

But some there were who remained,
hidden in spaces and planes unknown to man.

Lived they in Atlantis as shadows,
but at times they appeared among men.
Aye, when the blood was offered,
for they came they to dwell among men.

In the form of man they amongst us,
but only to sight were they as are men.
Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted but appearing to man as men among men.
Crept they into the Councils,
taking forms that were like unto men know that sounds like a shapeshifter.

Slaying by their arts
the chiefs of the kingdoms,
taking their form and ruling o'er man.

Only by magic could they be discovered.
Only by sound could their faces be seen.

Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows
to destroy man and rule in his place.

But, know ye, the Masters were mighty in magic, able to lift the Veil from the face of the serpent, able to send him back to his place.

Came they to man and taught him the secret,
the WORD that only a man can pronounce.

Swift then they lifted the Veil from the serpent
and cast him forth from the place among men.

Yet, beware, the serpent still liveth
in a place that is open at times to the world.
Unseen they walk among thee
in places where the rites have been said.

Again as time passes onward
shall they take the semblance of men."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 11:36pm On May 11, 2022
Eye Witness accounts of Reptilians in our present day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEMXvjv0M2E
Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by Ken4Christ: 11:38pm On May 11, 2022
OurTruth:

You know how anyone who's had a near death experience talks about having seen a tunnel of light appear in front of them? Or having met members of their family who had passed away? In some rare cases, even having met and spoken to who they thought was God?

My research suggests that the tunnel of light which appears when we die is a trap designed to wipe the whole memory of our last incarnation and to recycle our souls into another body thus keeping us in an infinite loop here on Earth.

Because of this, the overwhelming majority of people walking the Earth have total amnesia and don't remember anything about their past existences nor anything from the periods in-between their lives.

If you do some research though, you will notice that there is however a small number of people world-wide who are able to recall very specific details regarding who they were, what they did for a living, where they lived in a past life, etc.

Why has Jesus not reincarnated? He went to heaven and people saw him as he was ascending. And he is coming back again.

Who is punishing you with these lies? You had better believe in the word of God. It is the truth and it has been tried and tested to be true.

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 11:48pm On May 11, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Why has Jesus not reincarnated? He went to heaven and people saw him as he was ascending. And he is coming back again.

Who is punishing you with these lies? You had better believe in the word of God. It is the truth and it has been tried and tested to be true.

Please before you post, read my thread carefully. It's obvious through the questions you are asking that you haven't read my post in it's entirety.

I should be the one asking you the question of: "who is punishing you with lies?", because unlike your claims, I've posted evidence and will continue to post more and more evidence.

Like I responded to the lady that quoted me earlier. Your claims are gotten from just one source: the Bible. My claim is gotten from a litany of sources. There is a difference.

12 Likes

Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 12:04am On May 12, 2022
Reptilians or as the gnostics call them, Archons, are both physical and astral beings. They are not just technologically advanced, they are also spiritually advanced. They've been heavily involved in the manipulation of mankind for thousands of years and are responsible for setting up the soul trap around the planet with the help of extremely advanced technology.

This energy grid around the planet serves multiple purposes, one of it's main purposes is to project this 'grandiose' tunnel of light in the proximity of people who have just died in order to lure their souls in. This is the same tunnel of light that so many people who've had near death experiences have reported seeing on the other side.

The soul may be under the impression that the tunnel is going to take it to the Heavens or perhaps to a higher plane of existence, depending on it's level of awareness. In reality, when a soul enters the tunnel, it's memory gets wiped and the soul is put into another body here on Earth(reincarnation).

The tunnel acts as a bait and to make a good analogy, imagine a fisherman and his fishing rod: he throws in the bait which hides the hook and the fish get trapped in it when they bite. We get tricked and trapped by the tunnel of light in a similar way if we aren't aware that it is a trap. In this case, we're the fish.

The Reptilians are highly intelligent, highly advanced technologically and they lack empathy which makes them dangerous. They see themselves as 'Gods' and humanity as their enslaved cattle.

The reason they want to keep us here is because they need to feed off of us energetically: when people go through any kind of suffering, these entities feed off of our lower frequency emotions such as fear, pain, grief, anger, jelousy, rage, anxiety, lust, because they are low vibrational beings that require low vibrational energy in order to survive.

8 Likes

Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 12:10am On May 12, 2022
Rudolf Steiner, one of the most prolific and gifted scientists, philosophers, and esotericists of his time explains how Archons feed on our fear and anxiety.

https://www.shiftfrequency.com/steiner-describes-archontic-parasites/
Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by paxonel(m): 3:57am On May 12, 2022
OurTruth:

do you know that what you have just said is the bibles stand point of view?

The literal understanding of the term LAKE OF FIRE or what today Christians call HELL FIRE Is death(the second death.. Rev.22), not fire burning people . Meaning, certainly people are still going to die.

The literal understanding of heaven or God's kingdom is people and nothing more.

When you sum up these understanding the message is, like on earth goes on after we die.
Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 6:05am On May 12, 2022
paxonel:
do you know that what you have just said is the bibles stand point of view?

The literal understanding of the term LAKE OF FIRE or what today Christians call HELL FIRE Is death(the second death.. Rev.22), not fire burning people . Meaning, certainly people are still going to die.

The literal understanding of heaven or God's kingdom is people and nothing more.

When you sum up these understanding the message is, like on earth goes on after we die.

I don't see how anything I've shared here bears any similarity to the Bible's point of view.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 6:14am On May 12, 2022
It is interesting to note that the gnostics who some of the information on Archons and reptilians that I posted earlier was gotten from, were formerly a Christian sect, more like a branch of Christianity like you have Catholics and Pentecostal Christians today.

In 367 CE, Bishop Athanasius of Alexandria sent out a festival letter that outlined which books were to be considered holy and which books should be tossed. A few other bishops followed his lead, and the Christian world had its first attempt at establishing the Canon, which excluded many Gnostic texts

The gnostics were then haunted down and many of them were killed, but fortunately some of their writing still remains today.
Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 6:31am On May 12, 2022
"In the form of man they amongst us,
but only to sight were they as are men.
Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted but appearing to man as men among men. Crept they into the Councils,
taking forms that were like unto men

Yet, beware, the serpent still liveth
in a place that is open at times to the world.
Unseen they walk among thee
in places where the rites have been said."

- Excerpts from the Emerald tablets.

The rabbit hole gets even deeper....

The images below are pictures of the Paul VI Audience hall in Vatican city. It's from this hall that the Pope speaks to the congregation.

Notice the serpent symbolism in the building. You can see the altar situated in the serpent's mount just between the fans. The outside of the building is also designed like a serpent's head

What's even more intriguing is the huge reptilian statue behind the altar.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 6:58am On May 12, 2022
The majority of people living on this planet today have been continously reincarnating on this planet for thousands of years because we keep falling for the same trap when our physical bodies die.

Most of us have no memories of our past existences since our memories get wiped before every reincarnation, so every time we are born on this planet we think we've just arrived for the first time with a grand purpose or mission to fulfill given to us by who we think is God.

"Our consciousness interacts with another dimension. Our physical sensors only show us a 3-dimensional universe. What exists in the higher dimensions are entities we cannot touch with our physical sensors"

- Bernard Carr, professor of mathematics and astronomy who studied under Stephen Hawking and earned his doctorate at Cambridge.
Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 7:05am On May 12, 2022
When our physical bodies die or when we have an out-of-body experience, our soul goes into the astral(spirit) realm and while we can still observe what's happening on Earth but we can no longer interact with physical matter.

These parasitic entities exist mainly but not exclusively in the astral plane. It's crucial that we become aware of the fact that these entities who are masters of deceit play 'God' in order to trick us into accepting reincarnation and thus having our memories wiped, convincing us that it's in our best interest to do so.

How are they able to do that, you may ask? When we're out of our bodies the laws of physics as we know them no longer have the same effects upon us as we find ourselves in a different realm in which we are able to do things that would be impossible in the physical world.

Our souls are pure energy, so in the astral/spirit realm, we can change the shape of our astral body(spirit) into anything we want by simply willing it to happen because unlike in the physical world, we can use our consciousness to manifest a different looking body in an instant when we're in the astral plane, since we are no longer affected by physical laws and limitations.

We can also fly around or teleport by simply using our intention to do so. We can even go to higher vibratory realms(where the real good-hearted beings live) if our vibration is high enough.

"If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration"

- Nikola Tesla

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 7:37am On May 12, 2022
Reptilians(Archons) Appearing as God, Angels, Spirit guides and loved ones.

If you understand that in the astral, any entity can change the shape of it's astral body into anything it wishes to, then you realize that even the most malevolent entity possible can present itself to you in a different form to trick you into thinking you're speaking to God or to your guardian angel, or even to one of the members of your family who had passed away.

They do this because they know you'd put your trust in these religious figures or in the familiar faces and once they gained that trust they can easily manipulate you into doing things that are not in your best interests at all. They masquerade as 'beings of light' that emanate a fake sensation of love and peace to make you think they're the good guys who are there to guide you and to give you your next "mission to fulfill".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 7:54am On May 12, 2022
Afterlife tricks & scams

If you don't enter the tunnel of light when your time comes, you need to be aware that these entities will present themselves to you in the form of angels/Jesus/God/saints/guides/ascended masters/guardian angels and they're going to try to convince you that you need to go back to Earth so you can pay back your "karmic debt" or to continue "learning" or that you have to go back with a "special mission to fulfill" which is complete bullshit but we keep falling for these scams because they tend to make sense from our narrow and pre-programmed perspectives

Good luck fulfilling that "special mission" if you can't remember what the "mission" was.

We put blind trust in what they say to us because of constant religious indoctrination during our lives on Earth and these beings know that.

They can't force us to reincarnate because each soul has free will, but they can pretend to be someone they're not in order to put ideas in our head that it's in our best interest to accept reincarnating back on Earth making it sound as if they are doing us a favor so that we can "evolve", "learn" or "fix previous mistakes" and what they're basically doing is they're using our own free will against us.

The real purpose of continuous reincarnation is soul enslavement disguised as "spiritual evolution"

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 8:10am On May 12, 2022
Because our memories are being wiped after each life time, many of us live under the illusion that we're currently living our first life on this planet and we came here to "learn".

Learning about life on Earth and experiencing it would be useful if we didn't lose our memories after each life time. But it doesn't matter what we learn over here as long as everything gets erased after each reincarnation and we have to relearn everything from scratch over and over again in an endless loop.

Earth is a prison planet camouflaged as a 'cosmic school'. This idea of a cosmic school has been going around in order to trick souls into wanting to come and stay here in order to "learn". This whole matrix is designed to drain our energy, wipe our memories over and over again and keep us trapped.

Many people that went through near death experiences even recall being accompanied by a "loving" angel who showed them their life review. The reason the entities show us life reviews is so we can relive certain moments from our lives in which we made certain mistakes and by reliving those moments, feelings of guilt, shame and remorse are being generated inside of us, making us want to compensate for them.

These beings then use these feelings against us telling us things such as: "You have made these mistakes, you have to go back to fix this and that". Nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes, so their emotional manipulation scam will never end if you buy into it because being human it's impossible to not make what we perceive to be humanly mistakes.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 8:12am On May 12, 2022
This video accounts how a woman who had a near death experience and was given different life reviews in order to convince her to go back.

If you read the comment section of this video you'll read other accounts of people that had near death experiences recounting the same thing the woman described.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MulN1vUayvM&ab_channel=NearDeathExperiences

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by OurTruth: 8:18am On May 12, 2022
"New Age" believers who promote calling upon "your" spirit guides, guardian angels, ascended masters and religious figures for help, are actually doing huge damage to themselves and to all of humanity and they are not even aware of it.

You are everything you need to succeed. You are a powerful creator being and you don't need to give your power away to anybody

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by paxonel(m): 8:20am On May 12, 2022
OurTruth:

I don't see how anything I've shared here bears any similarity to the Bible's point of view.
so with most conventional Christians who read bible.
It's like the more they look the less they see.

Romans 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

Meaning, if we die as Christians we shall also come back to live as Christians and not as Muslims or adherents of any other religion other than Christianity.

So, recarnation is also idea of the bible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Men Can Marry More Than One Wife, No Bible Verse Is Against Polygamy – / He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed / How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.