Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms (27671 Views)

Wike Submits Presidential Form, PDP Promises Level Playing Field / Vice President Osinbajo Submits Assets Declaration Forms / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms by victorDanladi: 7:19am On May 12, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

Your campaign of hatred was used against Buhari in 2015 by pdp and Buhari still won. It is only empty head that use this kind of campaign of bitterness
If that is the case Tinubu has won.

No candidate has been attacked than Tinubu

Its coming from IGBO people +RCCG youth wings+ PDP members!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:24am On May 12, 2022
Osibajo2023:
shut up, with his 3months of ruling, does it look like he has buhari leadership style, or u expect him to say he will do differently from his boss, stupid and illogical igbos everywhere, you better face ur biafra
I no blame you
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms by Niorte: 7:28am On May 12, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Good to hear that. It remains to resign honourably to avoid litigation later
He cannot resign.
People elected do not resign. It is those that are appointed that will resign. Osinbajo was elected with Buhari, not appointed. Hope this helps
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms by Rawtruth1: 7:30am On May 12, 2022
True

Niorte:

He cannot resign.
People elected do not resign. It is those that are appointed that will resign. Osinbajo was elected with Buhari, not appointed. Hope this helps
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms by haslaw(m): 7:32am On May 12, 2022
JustforMen:
very foolish submission!

- So Babachir stealing money meant for IDP is a good thing for the north and should have been left to continue, right?

- Daura's DSS invading the national assembly is a good thing for the north and the organisation that is supposed to be non-partisan should have been left to continue to disgrace Nigeria for the North, abi?

As for money, Osibanjo is a SAN of many years and married into Awolowo's family. does that sound like a pauper to you?

- You can still support Tinube without being foolish!

You are a very st00peed RCCG extremist for saying all that rubbish. Your hatred for non RCCG members has killed your brain to logic. In your bigoted mind every none RCCG is bad and isn't qualified to hold a position in Nigeria.

We will not vote in a poppet and a lapdog of Enoch Adeboye who is a Christian extremist.

Enoch Adeboye is a desperate power hungry man who thinks he could gain power and control the country through his poppet Oshibajo. Osinbajo is more loyal to Enoch Adeboye than to Nigeria.

There is no difference between Enoch Adeboye of RCCG and Abubakar Shekaw of Boko Haram. They are basically the two sides of a coin as they are both religious bigot and extremist who are desperately trying to gain control of the country.

Through his poppet, bigot Enoch Adeboye has been hunting down and persecuting northerners. He has made sure certain key officers have been sacked in a malicious way to pave way for the take over of the nation.

Osinbajo doesn't appoint northerners to any position and he has been hunting down and sacking the ones appointed by the government.

To people like extremist Enoch Adeboye, being a norther and not of the RCCG is a capital crime and should be punished.

You are very DAFT and bereft of logic which is typical of RCCG members to think that you could use the fact that Judas Osinbajo married Awololowo's grand daughter automatically makes him a billionaire. The Awololowo family never had that kind of wealth and even if they had, would they all gather it and give it to Judas Osinbajo.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms by Cajal(m): 7:34am On May 12, 2022
Hmmm
Factional aspirant
Senator Kabir Gaya leading the front has completely lost in Kano
In fact he is defecting to NNPP following Ganduje supreme court victory
Prof Oshinbajo made a great mistake
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms by haslaw(m): 7:38am On May 12, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

Your campaign of hatred was used against Buhari in 2015 by pdp and Buhari still won. It is only empty head that use this kind of campaign of bitterness

Donaldomo:
Is this all you can do!?

Try more, I thought you had something genuine up your sleeves? Huh!? I'd!0t

zeusdgrt:

And tinubu is what? SDFU !

Typical mkporu miri cannibals are without logic.

I have you facts but instead of countering my facts with logic you resorted to insults.

Your Judas Osinbajo is not going anywhere.

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms by okefranci: 7:42am On May 12, 2022
kiss
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms by Odetokun3(m): 7:51am On May 12, 2022
Keltho01:
your next president

speak for yourself
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms by Oracleforce: 7:53am On May 12, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
He said he will follow wat Buhari has started, PDP doesn't need to stress themselves in campgn

What do you expect him to say?..
If you are in his shoes, what will you say even though his political agenda might be different from the boss's?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms by JustforMen: 8:00am On May 12, 2022
In your stupidity, you already assumed I am a Christian and an RCCG member.
You are a total idiot.

How is the point about Babachir and Daura related to RCCG?
Look at the nonsense you wrote out of political sycophancy and ignorance.
Who cares about Osibanjo, RCCG or even religion in this context? Only a deluded and jobless idiot comes online to spew rubbish that makes no sense.

Is Babachir representing Northern Nigeria by stealing money meant for IDPs?
Is Daura's invasion of the National assembly a representation of what the north stands for?

You illiterate, those were the questions I asked you and instead of answering you went on your wayward rant about RCCG and Adeboye as if that has anything to do with anything!

It is your right to support a particular candidate but it our right to question stupidity.

You have no answers to the questions I asked you and so you resort to your journey in dementia.

For your information, I am not an RCCG member , Not Osibanjo supporter, not even of the religious persuasion you are lying against but the truth is that you are coming out very lousy with the stupid logic about Babachir and Daura which I don't think helps your pay master.
Urchin!!!

haslaw:

You are a very st00peed RCCG extremist for saying all that rubbish. Your hatred for non RCCG members has killed your brain to logic. In your bigoted mind every none RCCG is bad and isn't qualified to hold a position in Nigeria.

We will not vote in a poppet and a lapdog of Enoch Adeboye who is a Christian extremist.

Enoch Adeboye is a desperate power hungry man who thinks he could gain power and control the country through his poppet Oshibajo. Osinbajo is more loyal to Enoch Adeboye than to Nigeria.

There is no difference between Enoch Adeboye of RCCG and Abubakar Shekaw of Boko Haram. They are basically the two sides of a coin as they are both religious bigot and extremist who are desperately trying to gain control of the country.

Through his poppet, bigot Enoch Adeboye has been hunting down and persecuting northerners. He has made sure certain key officers have been sacked in a malicious way to pave way for the take over of the nation.

Osinbajo doesn't appoint northerners to any position and he has been hunting down and sacking the ones appointed by the government.

To people like extremist Enoch Adeboye, being a norther and not of the RCCG is a capital crime and should be punished.

You are very DAFT and bereft of logic which is typical of RCCG members to think that you could use the fact that Judas Osinbajo married Awololowo's grand daughter automatically makes him a billionaire. The Awololowo family never had that kind of wealth and even if they had, would they all gather it and give it to Judas Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:03am On May 12, 2022
kenzysmith:
If they are going to be direct primaries Tunubu. Consensus osinbajo
it's indirect primaries actually since only some Party delegates ll vote direct means all APC members ll vote... cool
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms by wandyvirus(m): 8:20am On May 12, 2022
Pay attention in school...NO. Read so you will not sound like an idiot outside...NO. Keep quiet so you don't present yourself as foolish...NO. now see how your entire generation is embarrassed by your crass ignorance.
I wonder why your parents wasted any Kobo on you. They should have known.

He was ELECTED, not APPOINTED. Can someone school this family disgrace and his cohorts?

Felixalex:
When he go resign??! angry
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms by Toktee(m): 8:25am On May 12, 2022
haslaw:
Judas has submitted.

Oshibajo is a currupt anti Northern extremist.
You are only shaking cos osinbajo will not support you terrorists if he eventually elected as the president but Tinubu will.. grin
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms by Toktee(m): 8:30am On May 12, 2022
You even have time to reply the ediot,for almost a month now he have been saying the same thing on and on....
JustforMen:
In your stupidity, you already assumed I am a Christian and an RCCG member.
You are a total idiot.

How is the point about Babachir and Daura related to RCCG?
Look at the nonsense you wrote out of political sycophancy and ignorance.
Who cares about Osibanjo, RCCG or even religion in this context? Only a deluded and jobless idiot comes online to spew rubbish that makes no sense.

Is Babachir representing Northern Nigeria by stealing money meant for IDPs?
Is Daura's invasion of the National assembly a representation of what the north stands for?

You illiterate, those were the questions I asked you and instead of answering you went on your wayward rant about RCCG and Adeboye as if that has anything to do with anything!

It is your right to support a particular candidate but it our right to question stupidity.

You have no answers to the questions I asked you and so you resort to your journey in dementia.

For your information, I am not an RCCG member , Not Osibanjo supporter, not even of the religious persuasion you are lying against but the truth is that you are coming out very lousy with the stupid logic about Babachir and Daura which I don't think helps your pay master.
Urchin!!!

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms by Themandator: 8:34am On May 12, 2022
MikoB:
I did overate some guys here,imagine them saying Osinbajo couldn't get people to sign his form, even though Osinbajo collected his form after some other aspirants were already in possession of theirs , he is still part of the early aspirants that submitted, its only empty barrel that makes noise.

There is not one of the serious aspirant who won't get 370 statutory delegates to sign their forms... Delegates are available for hire in every state... Former Gov, former Nass, for anything elected under any party

Statutory delegates Yampa you get money

Has Tunde Bakary not submitted his form with 370 or more delegates signing
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms by adebwalex(m): 8:37am On May 12, 2022
Felixalex:
When he go resign??! angry

Go ask Google grin grin grin. Family of Sowere...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms by jaxxy(m): 9:57am On May 12, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https:///media/7-06-2018/9BRk8c.gif[/img]

A.nother

P.athetic

C.andidate

He is better than most people running though. That's how pathetic others are.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms by ButterBurger: 11:48am On May 12, 2022
This one wey osinbajo no dey do photoshoot about his form when he colleacted am and when he submit am, like Dem Bola and the rest.
You can all see the difference.
See level

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms by murecool(m): 12:36pm On May 12, 2022
Osinbajo is the next President of Nigeria Insha Allah
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms by osef(m): 2:19pm On May 12, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Good to hear that. It remains to resign honourably to avoid litigation later
He doesn't need to resign he is occupying an elected post, only appointees must resign
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms by wasuka14(m): 3:32pm On May 12, 2022
Your Osinbade that can't even buy, fill and submit APC form on his own, His who u trust to lead the whole Nation?

MikoB:
I did overate some guys here,imagine them saying Osinbajo couldn't get people to sign his form, even though Osinbajo collected his form after some other aspirants were already in possession of theirs , he is still part of the early aspirants that submitted, its only empty barrel that makes noise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Blasts PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, For Arrogance, Ingratitude / Gov. Godwin Obaseki Explains Why He Fell Out With Deputy Governor Phillip Shaibu / Ben Bruce Trolls President Buhari Using Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.