Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Stubborn Bumps - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stubborn Bumps (402 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / Stubborn Bumps Or Rashes Under My Chin / 5 Ways To Avoid Razor Bumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stubborn Bumps by gunnersway(m): 11:49pm On May 11, 2022
Hello everyone, please I am in dire need of solutions to the stubborn bump at the back of my head which I got from barbing. It first appeared as a dot and I didn’t take it as anything until another appeared making it two. I have used anything anti: from anti inflammatory to anti bacterial to anti fungal yet no success. I had to stop using those epidermal medications because it was also discoloring that part of my head as if am having eczema coupled with the fact that it doesn’t work. I have tried a couple of herbal creams of all it does is that it subsides for a couple of weeks and then it will come back bigger. Now it’s upto 4 and I can feel another growing. I seriously need help on how it can be cured . I would appreciate any amount of solution to this issue. Thanks all

PS: I bought a clipper after that second one appeared and have been using it since then whenever I want to barb.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion On This Ultrasound Result. / Doctors, Please How Do I Tell The Genotype From This Result / Tasly Miss Bee Propolis & Glossy Ganoderma Capsule - ₦7,872

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.