Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form (12676 Views)

Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fulani Group's Purchase Of APC Form For Goodluck Jonathan / Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form by ChoCho54(f): 6:28am On May 12, 2022
DWJOBScom:

He will never take that form.
He never asked for it
Hr stopped by to visit the party chairman at his private residence and the press took too pictures
Jonathan that has joined APC in Bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form by UselessBuharist: 6:28am On May 12, 2022
That man better not join APC the dishonest party
Re: Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form by Vadese1: 6:32am On May 12, 2022
It doesn't matter how the formal president got the form. He is a Nigeria and eligible to contest. The country need a miracle walker right now who can lead us to a better world , not the Criminals who are lining up to bleed the country of her commons resources. One even said his life ambitions is to be a president of Nigeria and during the end Sars protest which started from his backyard, not even any form of address that came from him as a logical support to the Nigeria people. My only worry is that I hate apc for gej. Apc is evil , they came to destroyed this country with big lies and all kind of propaganda from Tinubu to Lie Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form by Skyehigher1: 7:00am On May 12, 2022
What is the difference between you and sowore, but what I knew for sure is Jonathan will never Garner more than 1000 votes in APC presidential primaries note it down
Re: Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form by Skyehigher1: 7:01am On May 12, 2022
If badaru like he should go and consult Jesus to come and do one term in office he will fail woefully
Re: Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form by sokera: 7:04am On May 12, 2022
DWJOBScom:

He never asked for it
Hr stopped by to visit the party chairman at his private residence and the press took too pictures
are you aware Jonathan bought that form and he has picked it up … he is challenging Tinubu in the contest

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form by Blakjewelry(m): 7:07am On May 12, 2022
DWJOBScom:

He never asked for it
This story that is trending shows you how little Nigerian brain power is. I keep telling them the media or should I say the social media is been used to Keep Nigerians docile. If the whole story was under pdp I would have had some doubt but apc, I am really shocked at those who believes this story
Re: Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form by 1876x: 7:29am On May 12, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Day done shine
Reno na hypocrite , anywhere money de...
btw I head pdp have blown the presidency wide open without zoning anything. This means that ibo presidency is simply a fantasy cheesy. They will start raping and beheading anybody they see now
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form by pacifust058(m): 7:50am On May 12, 2022
Na Nigerians wey get short term memory or partial amnesia dey hype Jonathan sha

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form by Okoroawusa: 7:58am On May 12, 2022
There's no difference between Reno and Sowore

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form by jcross19: 8:09am On May 12, 2022
gadgethead:

GEJ remains a perfect example of the good leader who tolerated everything that no president can't handle for now.

The same GEJ, who looted and looted along with his wife Patience and his cronies?
can you see your foolery ? The same APC that told you he looted are wooing him to come even purchased form for him! Now are you telling me that your Mr integrity is not a looted... Mr buhari has looted the one he will takes to the grave..
Re: Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form by gadgethead: 8:38am On May 12, 2022
jcross19:
can you see your foolery ? The same APC that told you he looted are wooing him to come even purchased form for him! Now are you telling me that your Mr integrity is not a looted... Mr buhari has looted the one he will takes to the grave..

Fool! Quote anywhere l said Buhari has not looted. Your problem is basic comprehension or trying to be smart by an inch. Your Mr Goodluck "stealing is not corruption" Jonathan is a well documented looter. And all the properties seized from Patience (a self proclaimed permanent secretary) is just a tiny fraction of the billions she and her husband looted.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form by Jerewise332(m): 8:38am On May 12, 2022
dochenaj:
These must be old pictures. How come not a single one of them in the pictures is wearing a nose mask? COVID is still an ongoing threat.

Is it a must they should use nose mask?

Even you, are you still using it?

Re: Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form by Nobody: 8:42am On May 12, 2022
Sowore has turned himself to a joker, what a damn shame, left the noble cause of true activism, now he is a pro terrorist, and dirty politician. Sowore you are a fake, time have exposed you.
Re: Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form by Nobody: 8:47am On May 12, 2022
Why Omokri dey take panador for Jonathan's aheadache? If he didn't thread carefully GEJ might eventually emerge the winner and he will be left out completely. I thought someone of his age should be able to understand how politics works in Nigeria. No enemey, no friend just common interest. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form by ShenTeh(m): 10:01am On May 12, 2022
As at today Thursday the 12th of May 2022, the year of our LORD, following current news and activities, Reno Omokri has been proven the liar on this matter.
Re: Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form by TalkingBird: 10:02am On May 12, 2022
It will only get worse, so buckle up you belts for what is to come.

Stop living in self denial

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys / Baby Girl Welcomed At Malkohi IDP In Yola (Photos) / The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.