Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Motive Behind The Beheading Of The Army Couple - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motive Behind The Beheading Of The Army Couple (2097 Views)

More Pictures Of The Army Couple Killed By Unknown Gunmen (very Graphic Picture / First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) / Cultists Nabbed After Beheading Victim Who Met Them During Initiation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motive Behind The Beheading Of The Army Couple by Ohizman73(m): 3:37am On May 12, 2022
As we are all aware most recently the whole internet was awash with the incident of the barbaric act of killing and beheading of the an army couple and desecrating of the army woman body with the cutting of her vagina .The perpetuators are suspected to be IPOB/ESN but surprisingly they have denied, they have been fingered in earlier killings of civilian’s and attacks on military and police personnel. Most of their said killings were done outrightly with firearms and no such beheadings, torture and publicity of their acts by recording and posting on the internet. The particular way which the couple were killed through beheadings is strange and relatively not common in any form with the IPOB/ESN group asuch , except it is now a new format. For the said act is a trademark of Islamic jihadist groups as the Boko Haram.
The lady was particularly stripped naked humiliated and tortured terribly there were huge marks of bruises all over her body.She was said to be raped, so exhausted,weak and barely alive before being killed by beheading and after her vagina cut out and placed on her laps.The other two male victims were clothed and already in the grave from the video. The husband was also beheaded he was clothed but his upper body exposed but there was no sign of torture.The mother and her daughter said to be abducted by the terroristS and at the scene were not visible in anyway from the video.
We can see the lady was particularly singled out for torture and humiliation ,both she and her husband were beheaded,the rest victims were not beheaded. From the audio of the video recording we heard them taunting her about their relationship and claiming shey it was her pussy she used.The poser many would ask is why she would be particularly tortured leaving out the male victims and the husband in particularly.Most such terrorist focus on torturing the male victims, not females. All the male victims including the husband seem not tortured. Apart from the theory that they were attacked because they were military personnel which is a probable motive,but they were not in military uniforms or apparels of any such,were the other male victims also be military personnel to have been killed.
From putting two and two together it seems they were premeditatedly attacked, there was pre knowledge that the couple were coming down for their marriage in the East and it seems the attack was staged to avenge some form of grievance against the lady. It was stated that she was in a marriage before and even had two children before eloping with her current lover the Master Warrant officer from Benue.The attack and subsequent torture ,humiliation and beheading was particularly staged to avenge a grievance and pass a message with the recording.I believe the former husband must be Ibo also by tribe ,focus should be made to investigate his possible involvement of the attack.The circumstances that lead to their separation are unclear. The style of the execution like killings (beheadings and torture) is similar to the module employed by Brazilian and Columbian Narco drug lords to punish and avenge betrayals against their organizations. Which was seemly employed in the attack on the couple.Even if is found later my theory is correct,she did not warrant the torture ,humiliation and all she went,my heart go’s to her. It is very unfortunate and it would be a shame if the army and the Nigerian government cannot apprehend the perpetuators with specific evidence identifying them with the deed,it is sad that uptill now the scene of the incident has not been located most especially that shallow grave that was dug to receive their bodies. Which would also give credible leads to apprehending the perpetuators.I pray for the repose of her soul and other victims involved and moreover other victims of such attacks by unknown gunmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motive Behind The Beheading Of The Army Couple by Mooh247: 3:43am On May 12, 2022

I wonder how sad the family of the lady must feel for people desperately trying to discredit the brutal murder and deny justice by deliberately trying to protect the obvious identity of the murderers

I wonder how the soul of the lady must feel in the afterlife knowing that some people are trying to make her death go in vein through deciet and callous attempt to miss inform people

Facts as presented...

What is IPOB by Definition?!

Indegeneous; originating or occurring naturally in a particular place; native.

People; members of a particular nation, community, or ethnic group.

Of

Biafra; a region of Eastern Nigeria, formerly a local government region: seceded as an independent republic

Simple fact as established in the video and BBC report

I: The victims got abducted in Imo state territory of Biafra conflicts (according to verified BBC report)

II: The murderers spoke fluently in Igbo Language and pidgin English with Igbo accent, Igbo is the official language of the Biafra people

III: The abductors and murderers claimed the attack was due to the victims betrayer of allegiance to Biafra struggles (same thing they said while they murdered INEC officials)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motive Behind The Beheading Of The Army Couple by tillaman(m): 4:10am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

I wonder how sad the family of the lady must feel for people desperately trying to discredit the brutal murder and deny justice by deliberately trying to protect the obvious identity of the murderers

I wonder how the soul of the lady must feel in the afterlife knowing that some people are trying to make her death go in vein through deciet and callous attempt to miss inform people

Facts as presented...

Of

Biafra; a region of Eastern Nigeria, formerly a local government region: seceded as an independent republic

I: The victims got abducted in Imo state territory of Biafra conflicts (according to verified BBC report)

II: The murderers spoke fluently in Igbo Language and pidgin English with Igbo accent, Igbo is the official language of the Biafra people

III: The abductors and murderers claimed the attack was due to the victims betrayer of allegiance to Biafra struggles (same thing they said while they murdered INEC officials)

oil dey your head breh,
don’t mind the OP, so because she had a fall out with her ex husband, he( EX) got an intel that she was coming to town for her traditional marriage rites so you are saying he laid an ambush with his gang and captured them so he can slit their throat, make videos of it, upload it to the net? Other passengers that got killed too am guessing the imaginary ex husband killed them cause they already saw his face so he and his gang murdered them so they won’t reveal their identities ?
Come on bruh tell us another story this right here is petty!
I think her marriage to ex husband was made up its probably not true because if it was then he would have been brought in for questioning
You people can’t pin it on the Dss or Fulani herders just as they are famed for so now it’s an imaginary ex husband

I hope the family gets the strength to bear this loss and I pray for justice

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motive Behind The Beheading Of The Army Couple by Ohizman73(m): 4:32am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Facts as presented...

Of

Mind you in all criminal incidents including terror attacks as the beheading of the army couple, international investigators first try to establish possible motives of a criminal act as that would greatly help in tracking perpetrators of such criminal acts. I analyzed the very short version of the video clip based on the nature of the gruesome attack to be able to arrive at a possible motive. mind you am not ibo and dont give a darm about IPOB.But you are saying that because the perpetrators spoke ibo they must be IPOB.So to say all people that speak ibo must be IPOB.So also because the attack was in IMO ,Biafran territory the perpetrators are IPOB.So to say any form of criminality in Biafran territory is IPOB.Well i dont hear ibo so i dont really know what the said about the victims betrayal of the biafran cause.You should hold the Army of all organizations and your government for failing to apprehend the perpetrators. The whole world is waiting for whom the government and the army would parade as the killers of the army couple.It would be interesting to note whom they would parade just as they then paraded an innocent oil worker with other men with arms as IPOB members responsible for attacks then.Only to discover that the man was randomly picked up and paraded. he was released after a lengthy tango. the story came out in this forum ,i like what a contributor put in what about the fate of the other men paraded with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motive Behind The Beheading Of The Army Couple by tit(f): 5:01am On May 12, 2022
Most likely the couple were recruited by government for propaganda purposes.
They just did not know the propaganda would result in their gruesome deaths.
Re: Motive Behind The Beheading Of The Army Couple by Macphenson: 5:41am On May 12, 2022
Ohizman73:

Mind you in all criminal incidents including terror attacks as the beheading of the army couple, international investigators first try to establish possible motives of a criminal act as that would greatly help in tracking perpetrators of such criminal acts. I analyzed the very short version of the video clip based on the nature of the gruesome attack to be able to arrive at a possible motive. mind you am not ibo and dont give a darm about IPOB.But you are saying that because the perpetrators spoke ibo they must be IPOB.So to say all people that speak ibo must be IPOB.So also because the attack was in IMO ,Biafran territory the perpetrators are IPOB.So to say any form of criminality in Biafran territory is IPOB.Well i dont hear ibo so i dont really know what the said about the victims betrayal of the biafran cause.You should hold the Army of all organizations and your government for failing to apprehend the perpetrators. The whole world is waiting for whom the government and the army would parade as the killers of the army couple.It would be interesting to note whom they would parade just as they then paraded an innocent oil worker with other men with arms as IPOB members responsible for attacks then.Only to discover that the man was randomly picked up and paraded. he was released after a lengthy tango. the story came out in this forum ,i like what a contributor put in what about the fate of the other men paraded with him

You are a pathetic liar. Your number three statement is absolute fallacy and exposes your mindset. From the video, the abductors never made such statement.

The abductors simlly said ""UNKNOWN GUNMEN AT WORK".

This statement simply exonorated IPOB as they have constantly claimed they are not unknoen gunmen. What IPOB have is ESN and not unknown gunmen.

Besides the beheading is not the modus operandi of the ESN.

The question I keep asking is, " How did unknown gunmen know they are military personel?
Re: Motive Behind The Beheading Of The Army Couple by spinna: 8:05am On May 12, 2022
Better and terrible judgement waiting for all who deny and absolve the perpetrators.. them sef go taste am
Re: Motive Behind The Beheading Of The Army Couple by Dollarremix(m): 8:06am On May 12, 2022
tit:
Are you normal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motive Behind The Beheading Of The Army Couple by ceejayluv(m): 8:18am On May 12, 2022
Ohizman73:
As we are all aware most recently the whole internet was awash with the incident of the barbaric act of killing and beheading of the an army couple and desecrating of the army woman body with the cutting of her vagina .The perpetuators are suspected to be IPOB/ESN but surprisingly they have denied, they have been fingered in earlier killings of civilian’s and attacks on military and police personnel. Most of their said killings were done outrightly with firearms and no such beheadings, torture and publicity of their acts by recording and posting on the internet. The particular way which the couple were killed through beheadings is strange and relatively not common in any form with the IPOB/ESN group asuch , except it is now a new format. For the said act is a trademark of Islamic jihadist groups as the Boko Haram.
The lady was particularly stripped naked humiliated and tortured terribly there were huge marks of bruises all over her body.She was said to be raped, so exhausted,weak and barely alive before being killed by beheading and after her vagina cut out and placed on her laps.The other two male victims were clothed and already in the grave from the video. The husband was also beheaded he was clothed but his upper body exposed but there was no sign of torture.The mother and her daughter said to be abducted by the terroristS and at the scene were not visible in anyway from the video.
We can see the lady was particularly singled out for torture and humiliation ,both she and her husband were beheaded,the rest victims were not beheaded. From the audio of the video recording we heard them taunting her about their relationship and claiming shey it was her pussy she used.The poser many would ask is why she would be particularly tortured leaving out the male victims and the husband in particularly.Most such terrorist focus on torturing the male victims, not females. All the male victims including the husband seem not tortured. Apart from the theory that they were attacked because they were military personnel which is a probable motive,but they were not in military uniforms or apparels of any such,were the other male victims also be military personnel to have been killed.
From putting two and two together it seems they were premeditatedly attacked, there was pre knowledge that the couple were coming down for their marriage in the East and it seems the attack was staged to avenge some form of grievance against the lady. It was stated that she was in a marriage before and even had two children before eloping with her current lover the Master Warrant officer from Benue.The attack and subsequent torture ,humiliation and beheading was particularly staged to avenge a grievance and pass a message with the recording.I believe the former husband must be Ibo also by tribe ,focus should be made to investigate his possible involvement of the attack.The circumstances that lead to their separation are unclear. The style of the execution like killings (beheadings and torture) is similar to the module employed by Brazilian and Columbian Narco drug lords to punish and avenge betrayals against their organizations. Which was seemly employed in the attack on the couple.Even if is found later my theory is correct,she did not warrant the torture ,humiliation and all she went,my heart go’s to her. It is very unfortunate and it would be a shame if the army and the Nigerian government cannot apprehend the perpetuators with specific evidence identifying them with the deed,it is sad that uptill now the scene of the incident has not been located most especially that shallow grave that was dug to receive their bodies. Which would also give credible leads to apprehending the perpetuators.I pray for the repose of her soul and other victims involved and moreover other victims of such attacks by unknown gunmen.
All I'm seeing here is a defense pitch.
MNK has ordered his minions via Radio on several occasions to behead security agents and any other Indigene not supporting their cause .
Apart from that, as an Imo indigene I can tell you categorically that cases of beheadings have increased in njaba and environs over the past year as the armed insurgents took over. Headless bodies are often seen on the road. Bodies of "Saboteurs" .

You cannot create a Frankenstein then turn to conspiracy theories to deny fiasco.

The Frankenstein I mean is the ideology of anarchistic gun-slinging And mindless violence And arson in the guise of freedom fighting.
Re: Motive Behind The Beheading Of The Army Couple by Ohizman73(m): 8:55am On May 12, 2022
Macphenson:

You are a pathetic liar. Your number three statement is absolute fallacy and exposes your mindset. From the video, the abductors never made such statement.

The abductors simlly said ""UNKNOWN GUNMEN AT WORK".

This statement simply exonorated IPOB as they have constantly claimed they are not unknoen gunmen. What IPOB have is ESN and not unknown gunmen.

Besides the beheading is not the modus operandi of the ESN.

thank you for your observations. it was such i based my motive on inview of the nature gruesome killing which is what really generated public outcry. AS i stated beheading is not the trade mark of IPOB .Except they have now asumed a new format of that style in their ops.that lady was particularly singled out for torture and humilation,they left the husband from torture and two other victims. then from what i have studied about the situation is that there is roving bands of criminals in the SE who are masquerading and operating under the quise the agitation of IPOB.Somebody on this same forum pointed out that ESN wear combat and boots not dressed as these we saw in the video.
You stated one thing also which i noted too how did they know they were military personnel that is another mystery that was why i stated that the attack was premeditated. it was known forehand that they were coming for such ceremony. That was why i based my motive on a vendatta instigated by her former husband. till date circumstances relating to their attack is still very hazy it has spured much controversy on this forum itself.Already with this incident there has been a hatred for people of ibo origin and IPOB.I in as much condemn the gruesome and babaric killing.however there are so many things that dont add up.As i stated it would be interesting to see whom the government would later parade as the killers and most importantly the evidence they would present.Which would directly link these paraded with the gruesome murders.

The question I keep asking is, " How did unknown gunmen know they are military personel?

Re: Motive Behind The Beheading Of The Army Couple by Ohizman73(m): 9:16am On May 12, 2022
ceejayluv:

All I'm seeing here is a defense pitch.
MNK has ordered his minions via Radio on several occasions to behead security agents and any other Indigene not supporting their cause .
Apart from that, as an Imo indigene I can tell you categorically that cases of beheadings have increased in njaba and environs over the past year as the armed insurgents took over. Headless bodies are often seen on the road. Bodies of "Saboteurs" .

You cannot create a Frankenstein then turn to conspiracy theories to deny fiasco.

The Frankenstein I mean is the ideology of anarchistic gun-slinging And mindless violence And arson in the guise of freedom fighting.

Nobody is creating a defence for IPOB as you all are claiming IPOB to be the perpetuators but mind you on the international platform you have to provide credible evidence that has weight to any claim . Secondly am not an ibo man or imo indigene to be aware that IPOB now carry out beheadings like the jihadist groups.Which should be an interesting case study of the group as they have superseded the feats of the boko haram. probably the next we would hear of the IPOB is that they abduct school girls and forcibly convert people to paganism.

1 Like

Re: Motive Behind The Beheading Of The Army Couple by ceejayluv(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2022
Ohizman73:

Nobody is creating a defence for IPOB as you all are claiming IPOB to be the perpetuators but mind you on the international platform you have to provide credible evidence that has weight to any claim . Secondly am not an ibo man or imo indigene to be aware that IPOB now carry out beheadings like the jihadist groups.Which should be an interesting case study of the group as they have superseded the feats of the boko haram. probably the next we would hear of the IPOB is that they abduct school girls and forcibly convert people to paganism.
There are cases of schools being burnt by thugs enforcing sit-at-home order : Comprehensive secondary school, Nkume, njaba LGA is an example.
Well, you're not an Imo indigene as You Said, so anyone is Free to visit the hotspots and document the lawless activities going on there.
Re: Motive Behind The Beheading Of The Army Couple by Ohizman73(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2022
ceejayluv:

There are cases of schools being burnt by thugs enforcing sit-at-home order : Comprehensive secondary school, Nkume, njaba LGA is an example.
Well, you're not an Imo indigene as You Said, so anyone is Free to visit the hotspots and document the lawless activities going on there.

As i stated there seems to be roving bands of criminals and hoodlums hiding under the guise of the principles of IPOB to cause mahem as we always see in such situations were by during peaceful riots hoodlums start breaking into peoples stores. I wonder why you did not state these thugs are members of IPOB because they are enforcing IPOB sit at home order. what is being done by the imo state government to stem the lawlessness there. Are these thugs not ibo indigenes are they not known to you all there. the locality were i stay we have such thugs they are wellknown to us and we curtail their activities.

1 Like

Re: Motive Behind The Beheading Of The Army Couple by Nobody: 10:53am On May 12, 2022
IPOB terrorists have stepped up their media propanganda and lies, like they said they would. No brainer grin
Re: Motive Behind The Beheading Of The Army Couple by ceejayluv(m): 11:03am On May 12, 2022
Ohizman73:

As i stated there seems to be roving bands of criminals and hoodlums hiding under the guise of the principles of IPOB to cause mahem as we always see in such situations were by during peaceful riots hoodlums start breaking into peoples stores. I wonder why you did not state these thugs are members of IPOB because they are enforcing IPOB sit at home order. what is being done by the imo state government to stem the lawlessness there. Are these thugs not ibo indigenes are they not known to you all there. the locality were i stay we have such thugs they are wellknown to us and we curtail their activities.
They are Ipob thugs . Wait, did you Just say principles?... Hahaha.... Ipob and principles cannot be in the same sentence, please. And don't deny again that you're Ibo pls... You're clearly a Neo-Biafran chauvinist judging by the Way you're vehemently putting up defenses.
Restricting the freedom of your own kin, oppressing, killing, raping and mutilating them is NEVER the Way to achieve self determination.
Re: Motive Behind The Beheading Of The Army Couple by ceejayluv(m): 11:06am On May 12, 2022
Ohizman73:

In Summary... It's left for the sane majority of SE Indigenes to rise up against those roving touts... Whether they're Ipob, ESN, or independent groups.
When the govt decides to enforce law and order, the same ipob will cry out that the "zoo" forces are oppressing them. It's an unfortunate scenario.
Re: Motive Behind The Beheading Of The Army Couple by Ohizman73(m): 3:10pm On May 12, 2022
ceejayluv:

They are Ipob thugs . Wait, did you Just say principles?... Hahaha.... Ipob and principles cannot be in the same sentence, please. And don't deny again that you're Ibo pls... You're clearly a Neo-Biafran chauvinist judging by the Way you're vehemently putting up defenses.
Restricting the freedom of your own kin, oppressing, killing, raping and mutilating them is NEVER the Way to achieve self determination.

What defence am i putting up for stating that a precise and direct investigation with credible evidence should be made and gotten to apprehend the actual killers of the couple. i based my motive as a criminal investigator by analyzing the short video clip that lady was particularly singled out for torture which is strange as the killers seemly have a particular vendatta against her( (the 3 male victims seem not tortured, only the couple were beheaded the other male victims in the grave were not) and from there we can reach a basis towards the motive for the crime). A back check can be made to find out certain circumstances that prompted such attack.As did she particularly offend somebody. I never stated that IPOB can not be held responsible mind you. Since everybody is pointing fingers at IPOB including the Army ,i wonder why till date the killers have not been apprehended since they are well known,the very government and army knows were the IPOB are.Just as we got to know that the govt and security agencies know the hideouts of the boko haram and bandits and do business with them. i still stand on my professional training orientation credible and precise evidence must be gotten before you particularly pinpoint anybody of a doing.Everybody is waiting for the announcement from the Army that the killers have be apprehended.At least it would be an open press conference were they are expected to present evidence before the whole world linking the suspects with the crime and journalists would be allowed to field questions.If you remember when that gloria okolie girl was arrrested and kept in indefinate detention and accused of being an IPOB spy.There was public condemnation of the act that evidence should be provided linking her with the accusation.It is sad that in Nigeria we are still very backward in modern international investigation techniques and still rely on ad hoc medieval methods.
Re: Motive Behind The Beheading Of The Army Couple by ceejayluv(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2022
Ohizman73:

What defence am i putting up for stating that a precise and direct investigation with credible evidence should be made and gotten to apprehend the actual killers of the couple. i based my motive as a criminal investigator by analyzing the short video clip that lady was particularly singled out for torture which is strange as the killers seemly have a particular vendatta against her( (the 3 male victims seem not tortured, only the couple were beheaded the other male victims in the grave were not) and from there we can reach a basis towards the motive for the crime). A back check can be made to find out certain circumstances that prompted such attack.As did she particularly offend somebody. I never stated that IPOB can not be held responsible mind you. Since everybody is pointing fingers at IPOB including the Army ,i wonder why till date the killers have not been apprehended since they are well known,the very government and army knows were the IPOB are.Just as we got to know that the govt and security agencies know the hideouts of the boko haram and bandits and do business with them. i still stand on my professional training orientation credible and precise evidence must be gotten before you particularly pinpoint anybody of a doing.Everybody is waiting for the announcement from the Army that the killers have be apprehended.At least it would be an open press conference were they are expected to present evidence before the whole world linking the suspects with the crime and journalists would be allowed to field questions.If you remember when that gloria okolie girl was arrrested and kept in indefinate detention and accused of being an IPOB spy.There was public condemnation of the act that evidence should be provided linking her with the accusation.It is sad that in Nigeria we are still very backward in modern international investigation techniques and still rely on ad hoc medieval methods.

Well, I sincerely hope that The investigations will yield fruits.
Re: Motive Behind The Beheading Of The Army Couple by maasoap(m): 9:47pm On May 13, 2022
tit:

What a silly conjecture? You are very dumb

(1) (Reply)

Cult War: Police Arrest 30 Suspects, Recover Severed Head Of Victim In Edo / Nobody Said Anything About This Plane Loaded With Dollars By APC Government / 4Men Arrested In SA For Stoning A Cape Seal Worth N80K for Jujuman (GRAPHIC PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.