Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Pitbul Vs Caucasian - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pitbul Vs Caucasian (4800 Views)

Boerboel Vs Caucasian / Roman Rottweiler Vs Caucasian Shepherd / Distress Sale 4months Old Female Pitbul Available For New Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Geepee77(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

You are valid

You don dey valid your supporters lolzzz
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:21am On May 17, 2022
Geepee77:

You don dey valid your supporters lolzzz
Lol
Na true nau
The guy dey on point
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Geepee77(m): 8:34am On May 17, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Lol
Na true nau
The guy dey on point
So me no dey on point? grin
I dey on point too, Tibetan no fit beat Caucasian.... The fight go be draw
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:37am On May 17, 2022
Geepee77:

So me no dey on point? grin
I dey on point too, Tibetan no fit beat Caucasian.... The fight go be draw
Maybe if the Tibetan get lasa fever sha grin
But if e dey in good health caucasian go surely bow

1 Like

Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Khalid72(m): 10:52am On May 17, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Maybe if the Tibetan get lasa fever sha grin But if e dey in good health caucasian go surely bow
but una funny sha
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:00am On May 17, 2022
Khalid72:
but una funny sha

How we go do nau

1 Like

Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Khalid72(m): 11:43am On May 17, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

How we go do nau
i am a dog enthusiaste the tibetan mastiff and Co are not really my favourites so no partiality i love the dalmatian more, hope to own one
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2022
Khalid72:
i am a dog enthusiaste
the tibetan mastiff and Co are not really my favourites so no partiality
i love the dalmatian more, hope to own one
I don’t like the Co, Tmastiff and pitbull
I prefer smaller dogs ( lahsa, eskimo, shitsu etc) the only big breed i like is the great dane
I judged the fight between Co and Tmastiff and GSD and pitbul based on videos i have seen and live fights i have seen, I don’t like any of them, they are rather too rough for my liking

1 Like

Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Khalid72(m): 9:57pm On May 17, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

I prefer smaller dogs ( lahsa, eskimo, shitsu etc) the only big breed i like is the great dane
I judged the fight between Co and Tmastiff and GSD and pitbul based on videos i have seen and live fights i have seen, I don’t like any of them, they are rather too rough for my liking
that's right
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Teymanhenry(f): 4:49pm On May 18, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Bite force will be useful if the GSD is agile enough to even get a bite
Plus do you know how thick a pitbull’s skin is

How many GSDs do you see in videos of illegal dog fights

Brother man, watch illegal dog fights and come back and edit your comment

You don’t know the anger and brutality a pitbul fights with

In my school’s vet clinic, when i was doing my sewes
A pitbul broke into a samoyed’s kennel and killed it overnight, ( thankGod they both belong to the same client ),same pitbul attacked another Client’s rott and did serious damage to its hind limbs, he was going for the jugular but the rott evaded

Pitbulls are scientifically cursed
Bad ownership makes the curse manifest faster
How old was the Rottie? Possibly the the rott was not old enough and didn't attack
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:29pm On May 18, 2022
Teymanhenry:

How old was the Rottie? Possibly the the rott was not old enough and didn't attack

Over a year old
Almost same age as the pitbul
He attacked at first but he wasn’t brutal enough, the pit almost got his throat but he was quick to evade, thereby making his caudal region vulnerable
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by kals4luv990(m): 8:29pm On May 18, 2022
Please let's be honest,I have seen a pitbull cause my friend owns one
I have a solid female rottweiler..please if yu see a pitbull run I repeat run..forget paperwork and youtube videos..pit bulls are fucking aggressive..caucasians for my street big oo but ain't no match for my rot and dat guy pitbull..thank you
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Geepee77(m): 1:14am On May 19, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Bros you're missing ooh, go and get a Caucasian lolzzz. I gat 2 massive ones. Planning on getting a Lhasa tho.
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Geepee77(m): 1:19am On May 19, 2022
kals4luv990:
I have a solid female rottweiler..please if yu see a pitbull run I repeat run..forget paperwork and youtube videos..pit bulls are fucking aggressive..caucasians for my street big oo but ain't no match for my rot and dat guy pitbull..thank you

Baba come and try my Caucasian with your rottie or pitbull. I won't say anything more than that, a trial will convince you. You go see craze and you sef go run. You go see your dog dey die and you no go fit rescue am.

1 Like

Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by kals4luv990(m): 6:58am On May 19, 2022
Geepee77:

Baba come and try my Caucasian with your rottie or pitbull. I won't say anything more than that, a trial will convince you. You go see craze and you sef go run. You go see your dog dey die and you no go fit rescue am.
bro wats your location
Yu guys need trial abi nd trial yu go collect
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:46am On May 19, 2022
Geepee77:

Bros you're missing ooh, go and get a Caucasian lolzzz. I gat 2 massive ones. Planning on getting a Lhasa tho.

Big dogs need extra parenting or they’ll just turn wild
Me that I’m not always at home, the day the caucasian will burst out of the kennel, lol i just pity my goats and sheeps

1 Like

Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Teymanhenry(f): 11:19am On May 19, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Over a year old
Almost same age as the pitbul
He attacked at first but he wasn’t brutal enough, the pit almost got his throat but he was quick to evade, thereby making his caudal region vulnerable
He is sti just an adolescent
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:19am On May 19, 2022
Teymanhenry:

He is sti just an adolescent
Same as the pitbul
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Khalid72(m): 11:43am On May 19, 2022
kals4luv990:
bro wats your location
make una share the video nai be my own o
when we don knw who dominate we comment put
i wan see RAW VS SMACKDOWN Live
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Geepee77(m): 10:54pm On May 19, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Big dogs need extra parenting or they’ll just turn wild
Me that I’m not always at home, the day the caucasian will burst out of the kennel, lol i just pity my goats and sheeps

Hahaha if you train dem well, dem go protect the sheep and not eat it
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Geepee77(m): 10:55pm On May 19, 2022
kals4luv990:
bro wats your location

Edo state.... Yes I need trial just to clear your doubt. I know the dogs I have, pitbull dey learn.
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Geepee77(m): 10:57pm On May 19, 2022
Khalid72:
make una share the video nai be my own o
when we don knw who dominate we comment put
i wan see RAW VS SMACKDOWN Live

Hahaha you too yeye aswear
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:49am On May 20, 2022
Geepee77:

Hahaha if you train dem well, dem go protect the sheep and not eat it

Ahh
Fear no go let me oh
Those sheep be like my sub species siblings
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Khalid72(m): 11:30am On May 20, 2022
Geepee77:

Hahaha you too yeye aswear
like you abi
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 20, 2022
kals4luv990:
please who is this?rott/pitt to a Caucasian?most of you just type trash cus you own a dog.Do you know how thick a Caucasian’s skin is?at a bite,a Caucasian will break a rott/pitta’s skull….Do you know the meaning of bite force at all?a Caucasian as x3 the bite force of a pitbull and x2 that of a rott…..
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by kals4luv990(m): 1:16pm On May 20, 2022
Benz4pimp:
please who is this?rott/pitt to a Caucasian?most of you just type trash cus you own a dog.Do you know how thick a Caucasian’s skin is?at a bite,a Caucasian will break a rott/pitta’s skull….Do you know the meaning of bite force at all?a Caucasian as x3 the bite force of a pitbull and x2 that of a rott…..
boss I know you own a dog.but forget paper work,I have seen this dogs fight nd I will tell yu dat although a caucasian might b stronger nd bigger,yu see this rott nd pit guys eeh,once I bite down dey r neva letting go
My rott nearly killed a mastiff last year December,if yu see d way she remained calm while the mastiff was just making noise,I thought my rott was a weakling not knowing she was weighing my strength on the chain,d moment I dropped my guard she broke it nd made straight for the neck of the mastiff..it took beating nd lifting from I nd my bro for fight to end..anyway I was proud of her

Anyway pure massive caucasians full my street nd in all na she b 2nd alpha afta one always angry doberman..so if yu feel your caucasian is stronger I suggest yu go look for a rottweiler and stage a fight den come bk nd Gv your testimony
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 20, 2022
kals4luv990:
boss I know you own a dog.but forget paper work,I have seen this dogs fight nd I will tell yu dat although a caucasian might b stronger nd bigger,yu see this rott nd pit guys eeh,once I bite down dey r neva letting go
My rott nearly killed a mastiff last year December,if yu see d way she remained calm while the mastiff was just making noise,I thought my rott was a weakling not knowing she was weighing my strength on the chain,d moment I dropped my guard she broke it nd made straight for the neck of the mastiff..it took beating nd lifting from I nd my bro for fight to end..anyway I was proud of her

Anyway pure massive caucasians full my street nd in all na she b 2nd alpha afta one always angry doberman..so if yu feel your caucasian is stronger I suggest yu go look for a rottweiler and stage a fight den come bk nd Gv your testimony
a pit or rott can’t even have the chance to bite a Caucasian…..where you wan bite for Caucasian body….a dog used to hunt down wolf!!do you know what a wolf is at all….why don’t they use pit or rott to hunt down wolfs?
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Geepee77(m): 12:58am On May 21, 2022
Benz4pimp:

They don't know.... That's why I didn't reply him when I saw his comment.
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Geepee77(m): 1:07am On May 21, 2022
kals4luv990:

You're just saying mastiff mastiff, oga which of the mastiff, bull mastiff, English mastiff and na Cane Corso? Moreover because your dog defeated a Caucasian for an example doesn't mean rottie or pitbull can beat a Caucasian. See no be joke, if me and my dog dey stroll, all other dogs dey piante(run)

1 Like

Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by Nobody: 6:46am On May 21, 2022
kals4luv990:

it’s just like you saying may weather will defeat fury..it is never possible,they are not in same weight class….rott/pitt belong to middle class, Caucasian,Tibetan mastiff belong to heavy weight
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by kals4luv990(m): 10:25am On May 21, 2022
Benz4pimp:
it’s just like you saying may weather will defeat fury..it is never possible,they are not in same weight class….rott/pitt belong to middle class, Caucasian,Tibetan mastiff belong to heavy weight
because of size ni or wat?
See strength ain't in size or bite force..strength is in NEVER LETTING GO once yu hold on
Re: Pitbul Vs Caucasian by kals4luv990(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2022
Geepee77:

You're just saying mastiff mastiff, oga which of the mastiff, bull mastiff, English mastiff and na Cane Corso? Moreover because your dog defeated a Caucasian for an example doesn't mean rottie or pitbull can beat a Caucasian. See no be joke, if me and my dog dey stroll, all other dogs dey piante(run)
na ekuke full your area..come my area

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imported Rot Pups For Sale Sired By Rex-timit-tor At A Very Cheap Price-.locatio / Health, Skin, Hair & Cooking Benefits Of Our Unrefined Sea Salt / Glutathione - A Benefit Of Skin Whitening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.