Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

RIP To The Students We Lost During This ASUU Strike Period - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / RIP To The Students We Lost During This ASUU Strike Period (765 Views)

One Business That Gives Mad Money This Strike Period!! / SAVAGE!!!! Lol, This ASUU Twitter Handler Is Something Else!!! / What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RIP To The Students We Lost During This ASUU Strike Period by Ayesolve: 8:21am On May 12, 2022
A minute of silent to those our fellow students we have lost in the cause of the ASUU strike
and even to those we lost before the strike.
May their souls rest in peace

Re: RIP To The Students We Lost During This ASUU Strike Period by bmdmix14: 9:01am On May 12, 2022
U just assume people died, but u can't assume dey are all safe.

A minute of silent to ur incoming death.
Re: RIP To The Students We Lost During This ASUU Strike Period by Ayesolve: 9:14am On May 12, 2022
bmdmix14:

Calm down anything you see you will complain, so it those mean anything
Re: RIP To The Students We Lost During This ASUU Strike Period by Ayesolve: 9:14am On May 12, 2022
Ayesolve:

Calm down anything you see you will complain, so it those not mean anything
Re: RIP To The Students We Lost During This ASUU Strike Period by Ayesolve: 9:16am On May 12, 2022
[quote author=Ayesolve post=112752387]

For your mind am scared of death, is only the wicked that are scared of death of which they will surely taste it.
Every one will die including you that is telling me that.
Re: RIP To The Students We Lost During This ASUU Strike Period by dopedan(m): 10:15am On May 12, 2022
400 level electrical engineering slot for sale GP: 3.4 ( you can try and enter 2nd upper if you sort your hod and lecturers) and also you will be having problem with your coursemate amaka because e be like say i give am belle

2 Likes

Re: RIP To The Students We Lost During This ASUU Strike Period by robinso01(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2022
bmdmix14:

Don't just conclude like that. You don't know if he lost a schoolmate/coursemate.

I see no need for you to curse him.
Re: RIP To The Students We Lost During This ASUU Strike Period by bmdmix14: 11:17am On May 12, 2022
robinso01:

Don't just conclude like that. You don't know if he lost a schoolmate/coursemate.

I see no need for you to curse him.
conclude really with the rubbish he is posting.

Imagine me saying a minute silent for those who will die this week.

Guy does that make sense?
Re: RIP To The Students We Lost During This ASUU Strike Period by robinso01(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2022
bmdmix14:
conclude really with the rubbish he is posting.

Imagine me saying a minute silent for those who will die this week.

Guy does that make sense?

From what he wrote, he's not prophesying that students will die, he said lost students. It means somone must have died before he wrote it. I don't think he's assuming, but probably wrote that from what he experienced.
Re: RIP To The Students We Lost During This ASUU Strike Period by Sahnun91(m): 11:48am On May 12, 2022
FORGET ABOUT ASUU AND READ ME
The strike has prevented me from moving forward. Rather than being at school learning, all I do is stay at home, wake, sleep, and engage myself in issues that are none of my business in the first place, so i change my mine to search for a scholarship on the following site. try your luck is genuine.
www.scholarshipmag.com
www.studygreen.org
Re: RIP To The Students We Lost During This ASUU Strike Period by bmdmix14: 11:49am On May 12, 2022
robinso01:

From what he wrote, he's not prophesying that students will die, he said lost students. It means somone must have died before he wrote it. I don't think he's assuming, but probably wrote that from what he experienced.

i should have quoted him cause he made a rewrite
Re: RIP To The Students We Lost During This ASUU Strike Period by yommyoke: 1:30pm On May 12, 2022
bmdmix14:

Omoh shocked, this is violentic in nature.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: See How Nigerian Students Are Making Millions Of Naira Online / 66 List Of Illegal Universities In Nigeria / Try! Windows: How Do You Stop Windows From Draining Your Data In The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.