Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan (58276 Views)

I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan / Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by Osinnowo: 11:45am On May 12, 2022
see below

Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by Kingsakins: 11:46am On May 12, 2022
Story for the gods
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by seeme2(f): 11:49am On May 12, 2022
Afonja ofeemanu and Igbo ajokutamamomi grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by Dowins1(m): 11:49am On May 12, 2022
Zchi1052:
Hahahaha...tell us more....how it smells

But Nkechi De lie too much...her pictures trends online few days ago where she wear pants in see through dress
I lol I swear no be pata be that our my phone no good again
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by Naustine(m): 11:50am On May 12, 2022
Freedom34:

Lolz.....and 'bikini' na wetin? Trousers?
cool

Are u insinuating the guy actually means she wears bikini for three days?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by Dowins1(m): 11:50am On May 12, 2022
Zchi1052:

But Nkechi De lie too much...her pictures trends online few days ago where she wear pants in see through dress
okay now I know after the picture she go remove am I for say
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by Bluellake: 11:54am On May 12, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzq3u-ebaJY

https://igberetvnews.com/1419798/nkechi-blessings-ex-falegan-said-wears-pant-3-days-nkechi-replies-video/
Lies! I see no woman from 18 and above won't change her pants everyday no matter how poor she is. Pants are so cheap that you can buy 10 of them for just #200. A person like blessing can afford to change it 5 times a day. No matter how bad her hygien is, she can never go on a single pant for two days.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by yetunsbay(m): 12:00pm On May 12, 2022
sirjoggy:
Stop lying bro, NBS no dey wear pant
lol. How u take knw ?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by yetunsbay(m): 12:01pm On May 12, 2022
Zchi1052:

internet
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by Firstcitizen: 12:02pm On May 12, 2022
Kajaard:
I can't stand bad odors. And nothing turns me off like a lady with very poor hygiene.

Me too. Na so one cute Portuguese girl I chase for months finally gree. Omo when she off pata na im I off the 1 week old relationship. The fishy odour na die
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by Freedom34: 12:02pm On May 12, 2022
I expected u to have answered my question 1st nah?
You say na 'bikini' she wear and I asked u if bikini na trousers?
cool

Naustine:

Are u insinuating the guy actually means she wears bikini for three days?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by danity5love: 12:04pm On May 12, 2022
Sometimes beauty or whatever they feel like clouds their personal hygiene..I Have experience case like this before.. this guy might be right ..it not Easy oo

It's usually one quarrel or the other ..She doesn't even brush her mouth.. if not for my sake I dnt think she will and she sees that as na insult when we talk about it

She is very pretty lady there's no how she walk pass one must turn to look at her twice. But in the case of wearing pants for 2 days dat I haven't seen her do before and again she doesn't know how to cook embarassed
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by Richie77: 12:11pm On May 12, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Na forget she forget to change am nau

Yes ooo, na only forget, she no kill person.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:11pm On May 12, 2022
SHE LOOKS IT,AND LIKELY A VERY DIRTY LADY angry
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by Passionate1(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2022
Dis fool thinks is all about her dirty big nyash. .facially she no dey, inner beauty she no get. .

Physical beauty -- inner beauty = worthless.

Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by Starzo: 12:23pm On May 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Permit me to say men are acting like women lately
and is that a bad thing?. Cuz according to you feminists, women are the gold standard of good behavior so is it not good that men are now beginning to act like you women?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by almayda: 12:23pm On May 12, 2022
babes i need help here,can one be menstruating and not wear pant?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by Uchesis: 12:26pm On May 12, 2022
Zchi1052:

Breeze don blow....Nkechi big nyash don open.

Smelly pant grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:30pm On May 12, 2022
According to her, she doesn't have any panties, doesn't wear and has never worn a pant since she was 18...

There's nothing more to expect again..
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by Dizzyyish: 12:30pm On May 12, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
She mentioned the pant part like 5 times
That part of the story seems to be true, but the bros self suppose move one
Who say make bygones be bygones suppose respect himself

So it's a psychology thing, like the more often they mentioned the thing they're accused of, the more likely it is to be true?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by Bamzyriches451: 12:32pm On May 12, 2022
Damn!
NBS forgot she just posted a picture with she was wearing a panties in a see through dress.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by NNEVERAGAINN: 12:36pm On May 12, 2022
diplomat058:

Nope, this is not a man. No real man would turn to parrot and entertain the public with tales of his own bedroom, whether he is divorced or not. Attention seeking has made many to lose rationality these days
but a real woman can do such or tarnish ones image. You're an hypocritics.....

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by Elidrisy20: 12:41pm On May 12, 2022
Show us the pants
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by Boyooosa(m): 12:42pm On May 12, 2022
Zchi1052:

Truly, she must be a dirty girl

If you zoom very well sef, u go dey see something like rotten cameltoe
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by mercyymai(f): 1:13pm On May 12, 2022
sirjoggy:
Stop lying bro, NBS no dey wear pant

Wetin be NBS abeg?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by blazepascal(m): 1:16pm On May 12, 2022
Pyschologically he saying the truth
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by Yemideee: 1:16pm On May 12, 2022
Since 18? then how does she manage herself when having her menstrual period?

The only problem I see in this situation is the fact that female celebrities should take their time in choosing the kind of men they date and if possible avoid flaunting him on social media until the relationship has been strongly established.

Most people don't know this Falegan until he dated and broke up with this lady.Now he is using her to shine and gather public attention while also pulling down the name and public image of the woman he claimed to love!.Tonto Dike's case with Olakunle should have been a lesson learnt!!!

Women be careful!!!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by ufotunang: 1:16pm On May 12, 2022
When both of you were enjoying the goodies and nacking each other you both did not call us...but now you both have break up you boyare now disturbing our peace....I beg do not disturb us with una matter and go and solve your problems
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by LilVast1(m): 1:25pm On May 12, 2022
What’s this underneath Abegi

Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by Phaantom22: 1:26pm On May 12, 2022
Stupid yeyebrities
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 12, 2022
The thing go de ooz
Re: Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan by nedekid: 2:22pm On May 12, 2022
Chai!! There is God ohh!!
But if true, this is quite unusual for an Igbo lady. Hygiene is never joked with.
Well, I hear the nkechi is only igbo by name, but in real life another tribe entirely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

[SEE Photo's] 5 Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria!!!! / Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.