Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Sanchez 100% Benin City Album Fans Stand Up - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sanchez 100% Benin City Album Fans Stand Up (434 Views)

Davinz -onye Omere(stand Up) / Recording Studio In Benin City – The Beat Entertainment / Download Fabolous & Jadakiss – Stand Up Ft Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sanchez 100% Benin City Album Fans Stand Up by diallo12(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2022
May I use this opportunity to call on all the real OG's who rocked the sancehez 100% Benin city album way back in the days to stand up and be counted...
We all know that album was a spiritual something of sort. It was magical and connected to the soul of every average benin city born human who paid attention to the originality of that album.
I think the album was produced by tutek and tok-a-lot records.
I have been trying to lay hands on that album, soft or hard copy for years now; anyone with useful info on how to achieve that should pls drop it here ...Thanks.
Re: Sanchez 100% Benin City Album Fans Stand Up by diallo12(m): 11:26am On May 13, 2022
Pls I need response
Re: Sanchez 100% Benin City Album Fans Stand Up by bucky123(m): 12:49am On Aug 25, 2023
Hey, I rocked it that year. I have a digital copy of the album but unfortunately a couple of songs are missing.

(1) (Reply)

DAVIDO Performs 'stand Strong' For The First Time In Toronto / Music School In Ogba, Lagos For Adults And Children / D'NME - No Absence Of Malice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.