Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nkechi Does Not Change Underwear For Days, Ex-lover, Falegan Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Does Not Change Underwear For Days, Ex-lover, Falegan Claims (228 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan / UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Does Not Change Underwear For Days, Ex-lover, Falegan Claims by WORDSENSEI: 9:27am On May 12, 2022
Opeyemi Falegan, ex-lover to Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday, has said that he did not tender an apology because he wants back the relationship.

Falegan said this during an Instagram Live chat and said that he would never want the actress back because she lacked personal hygiene.

ThisNigeria reported that the Politician had apologised to Nkechi during a Live chat with media personality, Daddy Freeze, saying he still loved her.

Making a u-turn, Falegan said that he left the actress because of her “dirty habits.”

“Why would I want her back? I apologised because I want bygones to be bygones. Why would I want her back? Are you serious?

“I left for a different reason which is personal hygiene. You have to tell a woman to change her panties in three days? You have to remind a woman to brush her teeth and after the whole thing, everywhere is messed up. You want me to manage that? That’s not possible.

“I even took you lingerie shopping. Did you wear any of them? Why? Personal hygiene. I cannot manage that. If you online inlaws are angry, go ahead and marry her,” he said.

https://thisnigeria.com/nkechi-does-not-change-underwear-for-days-ex-lover-falegan-claims/

Cc Nex, Ijebabe

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Does Not Change Underwear For Days, Ex-lover, Falegan Claims by EmzyT: 9:29am On May 12, 2022
Re: Nkechi Does Not Change Underwear For Days, Ex-lover, Falegan Claims by soberdrunk(m): 9:30am On May 12, 2022
angry
Re: Nkechi Does Not Change Underwear For Days, Ex-lover, Falegan Claims by MrSensor(m): 9:39am On May 12, 2022
I love that smell.

(1) (Reply)

Kaffy's Ex-husband Reacts To Allegation Of Infidelity / Funny Portable Fans In Dubai / Waterfred Ft Komokay - Amina (official Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.