Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Neatly Used 2003 Toyota Corolla.(few Months Registered) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Neatly Used 2003 Toyota Corolla.(few Months Registered) (324 Views)

See And Pay 04 Toyota Corolla.. Few Months Used / 2004 Toyota Corolla Few Month Used Available @1.4 Asking / Very Clean 06 Toyota Corolla( Few Months Used) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used 2003 Toyota Corolla.(few Months Registered) by icare44iiiiii: 9:39am On May 12, 2022
Neatly Used 2003 Toyota Corolla.( Few Months Registered.

- If you buy this car, No mechanic worries for more than 1 year.

- Very Sound Engine.

- The AC is in Chilling like Freezer.

- The Cushion Chair are very neat.

- You will have to buy the Car Stereo.

- Automatic paddlers

- Sharp and Very Clear Follow come Reverse Camera

- Charcoal Black Allow Relms on one sides.

- Less than 2 years of Registration.

- If you are driving it to another state, no custom wahala on the raod...

- Custom duty are fully paid for the car! Call us if custom officials stops you on the road.

The car does'nt have any fault what so ever, buy and start driving...

Gear selection working perfectly...

Nothing to fix,buy and start driving. I want you to be the one that will buy it...

Call me lets talk...

Trust me, you will thank me forever if you buy this car.

It wont stay for too long because of its features. Call me lets deal. 07055366664

Only serious and ready to buy now buyer please.

Re: Neatly Used 2003 Toyota Corolla.(few Months Registered) by edlion57(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2022
Good price attract customers more than long story...what is the price

2 Likes

Re: Neatly Used 2003 Toyota Corolla.(few Months Registered) by obisite: 10:21am On May 12, 2022
icare44iiiiii:
Neatly Used 2003 Toyota Corolla.( Few Months Registered.

- If you buy this car, No mechanic worries for more than 1 year.

- Very Sound Engine.

- The AC is in Chilling like Freezer.

- The Cushion Chair are very neat.

- You will have to buy the Car Stereo.

- Automatic paddlers

- Sharp and Very Clear Follow come Reverse Camera

- Charcoal Black Allow Relms on one sides.

- Less than 2 years of Registration.

- If you are driving it to another state, no custom wahala on the raod...

- Custom duty are fully paid for the car! Call us if custom officials stops you on the road.

The car does'nt have any fault what so ever, buy and start driving...

Gear selection working perfectly...

Nothing to fix,buy and start driving. I want you to be the one that will buy it...

Call me lets talk...

Trust me, you will thank me forever if you buy this car.

It wont stay for too long because of its features. Call me lets deal. 07055366664

Only serious and ready to buy now buyer please.

no location, no price, no image pix, no engine....
reduce the stress of whatsapp pic and chat and get potential buyers go direct for price negotiation and inspection...

for me, i prefer checking all image on this platform, if satisfied with what i see on here,,, then its a call for pricing and inspection.

no harm!

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! Toks Toyota Corolla Sport 2006 Model / Accident Free Foreign Used 2009 Toyota Camry LE For 3.6m - 07084133615 / Registered Toyota Corolla 2016 Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.