Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? (12241 Views)

What Important Lesson Did Your First Job Teach You? / My First Job Experience After School As A Lady. / At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Emma1Oj(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2022
Then cleaner
Now Logistician

Easy life

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by electromide05(m): 9:29pm On May 12, 2022
I am teaching in private school and trading crypto as a side hustle

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 12, 2022
Started out teaching but I'm now working in a microfinance environment.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Ajibade123(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2022
my first job was a bike washer now I teach tech in schools while applying for web development jobs

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Lotusflowerbomb: 11:04pm On May 12, 2022
Past Job: Sales Rep
Current job: Customer Support
Future job: Web 3 developer insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Lotusflowerbomb: 11:05pm On May 12, 2022
Realist12:
First jobs was with Unicef and W.H.O was in secondary school then , first real job was working at the Nigerian port authority. Now my job is a millionaire.
You are really lucky to have being having better places to work right from time.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Myclubmycash: 11:06pm On May 12, 2022
So many failed endeavors in the past.

Comfortable Freelancer; averaging $500-$650/week, from the comfort of my room presently.

I can teach you, if you sincerely wish to learn how to Freelance professionally.
(+2348039300349 WhatsApp)

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Lotusflowerbomb: 11:07pm On May 12, 2022
upsupa:
First job - Cleaner @ Sainsbury
Current Job - Network Engineer

In between Taxi driver, Clerk and support assistant
Bros help me relocate to Sainsbury. Did you go with Student or work visa?
Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by WhizdomXX(m): 11:10pm On May 12, 2022
VoltageDivida:
OP make the thread interesting, share yours first before expecting others to share.

Mine is coming after I see yours.

Modifications
After secondary school, I learnt computer maintenance. Worked in a couple of places as a computer technician. Then I got admission to study electrical and electronics engineering.
Getting a job after graduation hasn't been easy sha. Presently doing internship in a telecom power company.

Looking for better opportunities especially in the telecommunication and renewable energy sectors.
Fellow Circuit member, how's life senior bros?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by kejenson: 12:38am On May 13, 2022
I was a pure water filling operator after my graduation but now am a Quality Control manager in a reputable FMCG ...thanks to God.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by yommyk222(m): 1:01am On May 13, 2022
Molding blocks but my first job to earn monthly salary is dry cleaning job with 8k salary. Now I m into affiliate marketing and mini importation business

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by PastorLucrative(f): 3:56am On May 13, 2022
My first job as a lawyer was at a private law firm with a salary of 10,000.

Today i own and run my own Successful business worth over 50 million naira with thousands of clients Nationwide and Worldwide.
Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Aklee4994(m): 9:16am On May 13, 2022
Ninisun:

'a hotel' not 'an hotel'
in your signature what’s digaram
Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by InfinixMine: 9:48am On May 13, 2022
PastorLucrative:

Today i own and run my own Successful business worth over 50 million naira with thousands of clients Nationwide and Worldwide.

How do I submit my CV.. interested in adding more value to the company.
Thank you
Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Nobody: 11:10am On May 13, 2022
Aklee4994:
in your signature what’s digaram

Check dictionary na grin
Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Sified(m): 12:30pm On May 13, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
Past Job: Sales Rep
Current job: Customer Support
Future job: Web 3 developer insha Allah
I'm somehow related to this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Sified(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2022
PastorLucrative:

I'd like to join you sir, any opening for customer support role?
Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Sified(m): 12:34pm On May 13, 2022
I'll dm you now
Myclubmycash:
So many failed endeavors in the past.

Comfortable Freelancer; averaging $500-$650/week, from the comfort of my room presently.

I can teach you, if you sincerely wish to learn how to Freelance professionally.
(+2348039300349 WhatsApp)
Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Adex0907(m): 1:58pm On May 13, 2022
Wow.. Omo my first job was as a server for a catering company but now I work for a Fintech company.. God has been good..
There's an opportunity to get some cash for yourself if you are interested.

*B-Force Program*

There is an opportunity to earn N10,000 per device referred/sold, if you join our B-Force program. The N10,000 will be paid into your Baxi 2.0 wallet. 

*B-Force Canvassers are to work on a earned referral basis. Agents or Canvassers to get N10,000 per device referred*

We only need a few KYC details from you to join the *BForce Program*

- Name
- Address
- Passport Photo 
- Guarantor details form signed

Please call 07080581237, WhatsApp - 08144156261 if you are interested and need more information about the *B-Force Program*
Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Aklee4994(m): 2:21pm On May 13, 2022
Ninisun:

Check dictionary na grin
tell me the meaning or where to check it aside my dictionary pls
Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Richdee1(m): 2:35pm On May 13, 2022
Realist12:
First jobs was with Unicef and W.H.O was in secondary school then , first real job was working at the Nigerian port authority. Now my job is a millionaire.

How did you get the WHO jobs? Still have link or how I can go about it, graduate of Social work
Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by MadamOk(f): 8:17pm On May 14, 2022
Cleaner
to receptionist
and to marketer
Same company for the period of two two years for six years before I left
Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by pegix(m): 9:58am On May 16, 2022
blingxx:

This is my plan too ... I need mentor abeg , na money to buy DSLR I dey find sef
abi now guy
You could start from anywhere though
Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by upsupa(m): 4:04pm On May 16, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
Bros help me relocate to Sainsbury. Did you go with Student or work visa?

Chief, I done japa long ago. This was 30 years ago

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Lotusflowerbomb: 10:37pm On May 16, 2022
upsupa:

Chief, I done japa long ago. This was 30 years ago
Omo that one be say your own don better now. It was easier to japa then compared to now.
Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Penboy: 2:50pm On May 17, 2022
Lagusta:
My first job ever was an arabic school teacher, now i am a jobless Nigerian youth embarassed

How Langusta take turn jobless Biko?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Lagusta(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2022
Penboy:

How Langusta take turn jobless Biko?

Abeg i need job o, even if na cleaner... embarassed
Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Penboy: 5:01pm On May 17, 2022
Lagusta:

Abeg i need job o, even if na cleaner... embarassed

Lagusta wey Don write plab dey UK.
Scam

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Lagusta(m): 10:02am On May 18, 2022
Penboy:

Lagusta wey Don write plab dey UK.
Scam

grin grin

plab not yet o, but i am with a HMO now.

sponsor my trip na embarassed embarassed
Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Penboy: 6:25pm On May 19, 2022
Lagusta:

grin grin

plab not yet o, but i am with a HMO now.

sponsor my trip na embarassed embarassed

No lele.
How many percent of salary you go dey give me when you arrive UK boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Lagusta(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2022
Penboy:

No lele.
How many percent of salary you go dey give me when you arrive UK boss

5% for a year ������

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Penboy: 7:27pm On May 21, 2022
Lagusta:

5% for a year ������

Deal boss.
Let's run this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee / INSOURCING RECRUITING (APPLICATION SUBMISSION IS ON GOING) / Hi There, It Has Come To Our Attention That Some People Are Sharing FAKE News.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.