Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) (40121 Views)

In Need Of Palm Kernel Oil Factory To Rent. / Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos / Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by Reference(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2022
Chimera30:
If you need pure coconut oil, in any quantity.
Please send me a pm.
I produce it myself.
I'm a student in Owerri but
currently in Lagos State due to ASUU Strike.
I can deliver to certain parts of the country, not all.
It is good for your skin , helps in glowing.
It is good for your hair too, used in cooking and so many other beneficial uses.
Please patronise me.

In very small quantities pls.
Perfect heart glue.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 12, 2022
grin grin Something they will soon abandon grin ; or Sell to private individuals who will probably be their friends grin . If you know politicians you will understand

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by bobchigar(m): 2:14pm On May 12, 2022
Nice!. My concern is how to get raw material in large quantity for processing. I hope that they have invested in coconut palm plantations for steady supply of raw material.
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by ojembaojemba: 2:15pm On May 12, 2022
St. Gabriel Oil industry? Who is the real owner? I hope it's not Udom "Gabriel" Emmanuel.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by TruthinAction: 2:15pm On May 12, 2022
This is my best news in recent time. Our leaders should do more of this. Build industries and let our youths be gainfully employed.

Every local government chairman should build at least one industry in his local government. While state Governors should build not less than 20 new industries during their tenure. But they hardly think in this direction. They cover it up by saying that government has no business being in business. But they are still holding on to the petroleum business.

Our lawmakers should take away so many things from the exclusive list so that state can handle them.

Our youths have turned out to become criminals because the government has failed them.

Governor Udom, you tried but we need more of this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by Zulu2022: 2:15pm On May 12, 2022
Kabongo3:
So despite all the noise about this coconut refinery, it is just going to be commissioned.

Udom hasn't done anything about human infrastructure development, level of unemployment is out of the roof, poverty is stark and unbelievably high, given the amount he gets every month, what has he done with the monies?

He is the worst governor Akwa has had, so far.
wetin dis one de Yan,no udom should com nd put food fr ur mouth or no b ur mate de lag de hustle plus ppl way de work remotely,a governor who build his State road to standard nd even build some part of abia state has done nothing so far..human infrastructure indeed,in era ppl re becoming employe d sef,y not go adamawa go work fr dangote as Dem de find workers nd drivers,let the Indians nd Lebanese drill u well

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by cejaypriesty(m): 2:15pm On May 12, 2022
I love what I am seeing just hope the Nigerian factor won't set in
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 12, 2022
SHINJA:

Igbo's and hate..chai..dem swear for Una

God bless southsouth and southwest

Afonjas and illiteracy.

Anyone who speaks contrary to their views is now an Igbo and therefore a child of hate.

The level of emotional attachment Afonjas have with these people better than them is alarming.
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 12, 2022
TimeTraveller:
Meanwhile, Yorubas are locking and killing their people for rituals.

NOTHING happens in the West, na just skulls dem sabi mine.

Omo I feel you. You must be ashamed to be an Afonja. I can relate. Take heart man. Maybe in your next life, you'd be Igbo.
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 12, 2022
Good works by Gov. Udom Emmanuel. Thanks also @Ilaumoh for showing his achievements. May this serve the good people of Akwa Ibom and Nigerians in general well. Amen.

God bless Akwa Ibom.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by SHINJA: 2:25pm On May 12, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Afonjas and illiteracy.

Anyone who speaks contrary to their views is now an Igbo and therefore a child of hate.

The level of emotional attachment Afonjas have with these people better than them is alarming.

Okoro becareful

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by JuanDeDios: 2:27pm On May 12, 2022
Ilaumoh:
[/b]History will be made tomorrow, as the door of our State-of-the arts Coconut Oil Factory will be opened by HE Prof. Yemi Osinbajo[b]

VP OSINBAJO UNVEILS NIGERIA’S FIRST COCONUT OIL FACTORY, FRIDAY

All is now set for the commissioning of the St. Gabriel Coconut Oil Factory in Mkpat Enin, Akwa Ibom State, following the successful test running of the factory.

The multi-billion naira value-chain facility which would create thousands of job opportunities for Akwa Ibom people wil be inaugurated on Friday by the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo,SAN following its completion by the Turkish firm, VKS.

The factory is expected to employ over 3000 direct workers and has the capacity to crack 1,000,000 nuts a day.

The St. Gabriel’s Coconut Oil Factory Project, a major industrial investment by Akwa Ibom State Government comprises of a factory complex complete with administrative offices, production areas, technical spaces, industrial firefighting systems, water treatment plants, effluent treatment plants and residential quarters for technical and managerial staff as well as parking areas for several raw materials bearing vehicles.

The project is located in the serene environment of Ikot Akpan Okop village, along the East West Road in Mkpat Enin Local Government Area. The project execution was flagged off by Governor Udom Emmanuel during a ground-breaking ceremony on May 24th, 2017.

Recall that a whooping 2million fast yeilding hybrid coconut trees had been planted on an 11,000 hectare of land at the St Gabriel plantation in a swampland spanning Mkpat Enin, Ikot Abasi and Eastern Obolo Local Government Areas. Similarly, the Government has ensured that coconuts are cultivated at Okobo, Okon -Eket and other locations in the State.

This makes it the largest coconut plantation in Africa, and the most ambitious coconut project in the world. All this is a conscious effort by the visionary leadership of Governor Udom Emmanuel to prepare Akwa Ibom State, which is Nigeria highest crude oil producing State from over reliance on petroleum..

https://www.facebook.com/100064325576843/posts/371584254995757/?d=n
I heard it belongs personally to Udom Emmanuel. Is that true?
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 12, 2022
SHINJA:

Okoro becareful

Elede be careful
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by Lifeemetu(m): 2:29pm On May 12, 2022
This is great!!!
What a wonderful achievement
May God continue to bless Udom Emmanuel
And may Akwaibom continue in this path of greatness.
God please Remember my dear State Abia
One Flyover for 7years

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by Larasisi(f): 2:33pm On May 12, 2022
Governor Udom Emmanuel I greet you specially
This is a very ambitious project and it takes a man with foresight and dexterity to put this together
Posterity will be fair to you.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 2:35pm On May 12, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Is the refinary auto-mated ? 100%
nope .. my brother leave that wimb , the guy is just bitter
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by Kwestionair: 2:36pm On May 12, 2022
Ilaumoh:
The factory is on a PPP scale with VSK (Turkish firm)

No be today we don dey hear all this kind yarns!! Continuity be koko which is alien to Nigeria
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by Nyanabo(m): 2:38pm On May 12, 2022
Please mention one thing gov nyesom ezemumu wike has done for the good people of Rivers State ? Hasn't employed teachers since for a number of years now. Our primary and secondary schools are short staffed, unkempt and rely on corps members to function.

No creating of job opportunities for the teeming youth population, But he wants to campaign for president... Joseph the dreamer.

Joke of a cultist.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by harmony75: 2:41pm On May 12, 2022
This is great for the country, let's produce not everything import, then we too can export coconut oil, coconut chips, body creams Akwa ibom government have done well �❤️

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 2:43pm On May 12, 2022
Rahkman:
Beautiful ...akwa ibom shoulda been a South western state they love progress
grin
So what happen to other regions
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2022
This is wonderful. I pray the Akwa Ibom State govt concessions the factory to a private company, for better maintenance and profitability

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by Victerica(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2022
DankemzI:
Akwa Ibom State keeps making progress, dear youths of Akwa Ibom please protect your infrastructures & investments in your state, shun cult wars & crimes because it will make your state insecure. This will drive investors away from your state which we can't afford to lose because of the high rates of unemployment in our dear state.
Each investment provides jobs for you or your brother or a resident in the state that will pay rent, buy your farm produce, pay transport and keep our dear economy, if you see any body sabotaging this infrastructures call your youths president beat up the culprit before inviting police

To beat up the person, is it not jungle Justice?
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by GeneralDae: 2:46pm On May 12, 2022
Ilaumoh:

Just let IbomAir be your guild brotherly
There was a review from someone on YouTube that Ibom Air is sometimes not regularly cleaned up especially the toilets and seats. I think the Akwa Ibom management should look into that.
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by Chimera30: 2:47pm On May 12, 2022
Reference:

In very small quantities pls.
Perfect heart glue.

Okay Sir.
Google helps too.
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by gentlegenius(m): 2:50pm On May 12, 2022
Kabongo3:

He is the worst governor Akwa has had, so far.
I agree with you on this.
Only those who live here and understand what is happening under this government will agree.
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by Charly68: 2:52pm On May 12, 2022
Correct man.. Akwa Ibom Air too is on the sky and some folks are complaining.. carry go Mr Governor

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 2:52pm On May 12, 2022
JuanDeDios:

I heard it belongs personally to Udom Emmanuel. Is that true?
It doesn’t belong to him
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:00pm On May 12, 2022
DankemzI:
Akwa Ibom State keeps making progress, dear youths of Akwa Ibom please protect your infrastructures & investments in your state, shun cult wars & crimes because it will make your state insecure. This will drive investors away from your state which we can't afford to lose because of the high rates of unemployment in our dear state.
Each investment provides jobs for you or your brother or a resident in the state that will pay rent, buy your farm produce, pay transport and keep our dear economy, if you see any body sabotaging this infrastructures call your youths president beat up the culprit before inviting police
I love the last statement “beat up before calling the police “.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by gbagyiza: 3:00pm On May 12, 2022
Baawaa:
Opening of it is not the big deal but continuity is what matter

You are right. And my concern is how to get the raw material (coconut) in large quantity that will sustain production for a period of time. I hope they did a good business analysis before embarking on this journey. But this is recommendable.
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:01pm On May 12, 2022
NoQualmz:
Una don start again. In d next two years the place will become a habitat for snakes and frogs
na for your state not my state . Last time I check you once say that Ibomair won’t last a week
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by HolyStriker(m): 3:05pm On May 12, 2022
Kabongo3: 11:44am

So despite all the noise about this coconut refinery, it is just going to be commissioned.

Udom hasn't done anything about human infrastructure development, level of unemployment is out of the roof, poverty is stark and unbelievably high, given the amount he gets every month, what has he done with the monies?

He is the worst governor Akwa has had, so

Udom is not going to share money, he’s not the PDP share the money type… so deal with it

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 12, 2022
TruthinAction:
This is my best news in recent time. Our leaders should do more of this. Build industries and let our youths be gainfully employed.

Every local government chairman should build at least one industry in his local government. While state Governors should build not less than 20 new industries during their tenure. But they hardly think in this direction. They cover it up by saying that government has no business being in business. But they are still holding on to the petroleum business.

Our lawmakers should take away so many things from the exclusive list so that state can handle them.

Our youths have turned out to become criminals because the government has failed them.

Governor Udom, you tried but we need more of this.
The role of the govt actually is creating a good environment for businesses to thrive, i.e land, capital, security, power, man power development etc. So you as an individual can grow your business safely, its that simple but for our govt....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Strawberry Farming / Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) / Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.