Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Please Do You Know Any Reliable Bulk SMS Website? - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Please Do You Know Any Reliable Bulk SMS Website? (287 Views)

How To Track Phone Number For Free (location, Calls And SMS) / Cheaper And Reliable Voice Call/robocalls, Bulk SMS Service Provider In Nigeria. / Cheaper And Reliable Voice Call/robocalls, Bulk SMS Service Provider In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Do You Know Any Reliable Bulk SMS Website? by webclass(m): 11:07am On May 12, 2022
Hi guys,

Since last year I've been having serious challenge to send bulk sms.
I have registered to over 26 sms platforms but I discovered that they all do not deliver sms to many of the numbers.

I carried out a private investigation and found out that 2 of the major telecom network has automatically subscribe many of their users to Do-Not-Disturb (DND).

Please do you know any Bulk sms platform that can send text to DND numbers?

I urgently need it.
Re: Please Do You Know Any Reliable Bulk SMS Website? by dgbanj: 7:58pm On May 12, 2022
webclass:
Hi guys,

Since last year I've been having serious challenge to send bulk sms.
I have registered to over 26 sms platforms but I discovered that they all do not deliver sms to many of the numbers.

I carried out a private investigation and found out that 2 of the major telecom network has automatically subscribe many of their users to Do-Not-Disturb (DND).

Please do you know any Bulk sms platform that can send text to DND numbers?

I urgently need it.
Check your whatsapp
Re: Please Do You Know Any Reliable Bulk SMS Website? by webclass(m): 8:37pm On May 12, 2022
dgbanj:

Check your whatsapp

Ok
Re: Please Do You Know Any Reliable Bulk SMS Website? by webclass(m): 7:34am On May 13, 2022
I am not looking for someone to send bulk sms for me.

What I want are reliable bulk sms websites
Re: Please Do You Know Any Reliable Bulk SMS Website? by faithfull18(f): 11:03pm On May 15, 2022
We offer bulk SMS services but we send it on your behalf. Your numbers are safe with us wink if that's your fear.
Re: Please Do You Know Any Reliable Bulk SMS Website? by webclass(m): 11:04am On May 20, 2022
faithfull18:
We offer bulk SMS services but we send it on your behalf. Your numbers are safe with us wink if that's your fear.

I want to send it myself.
That's why I need a reliable Bulk sms website that delivers sms to DND numbers
Re: Please Do You Know Any Reliable Bulk SMS Website? by slimkay83(m): 8:12am On May 28, 2022
Ebulksms.com is your best bet
Re: Please Do You Know Any Reliable Bulk SMS Website? by webclass(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2022
slimkay83:
Ebulksms.com is your best bet

Ok. I will check it out
Re: Please Do You Know Any Reliable Bulk SMS Website? by chineduace(m): 6:48am On May 31, 2022
smartsmssolutions.com
Re: Please Do You Know Any Reliable Bulk SMS Website? by webclass(m): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
chineduace:
smartsmssolutions.com

Ok

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Borrow A Pixel XL Screen / Used Samsung Note 20 Ultra 256gb for sale in lagos / Very Neat Huawei Mate 10 Lite 4/64 Still Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.