Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Guys - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Guys (5866 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys by PTH(m): 1:50am On Aug 12, 2007
grin grin grin freakazoid abi na babeelove. . . sorry that no one recognises you or notices your presence. Perhaps ur crass, repugnant and disgusting attitude is the problem and not really me.

@ islander . . . thank you very plenty! kiss Plenty of milking for u! You more than deserve it. tongue
Re: Guys by earthrealm(m): 3:31am On Aug 12, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmm, good idea, but bad plan, noone is ever gonna post his pic here,
u gotta come up with a better plan to snare nairaland finest, shocked
Re: Guys by BABEELOVE(f): 5:51am On Aug 12, 2007
PTH:

grin grin grin freakazoid abi na babeelove. . . sorry that no one recognises you or notices your presence. Perhaps your crass, repugnant and disgusting attitude is the problem and not really me.

@ islander . . . thank you very plenty! kiss Plenty of milking for u! You more than deserve it. tongue

Sexually frustrated he goat!!!! Please now that you have been noticed, try and get laid tonight so we can rest from your tantrums!!!
Re: Guys by PTH(m): 6:52am On Aug 12, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Sexually frustrated he goat!!!! Please now that you have been noticed, try and get laid tonight so we can rest from your tantrums!!!

grin grin grin grin way to go girl! u're doing great, dont let up. We want more!
Re: Guys by acidrop(f): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2007
Islander:

@Otuwe, My PTH is finer than Omario for real cheesy grin

which PTH, the one that just admitted to his wowolity undecided
Re: Guys by PTH(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2007
acidrop:

which PTH, the one that just admitted to his wowolity undecided

just shut up for good. you make so much noise considering your just another very ugly child with plenty of time on her hands. if you were that good why is ur picture no longer on here instead replaced by a fake picture thus creating a false impression of what u really look like?

I dont look like omarion but thank God those who know me (i mean real adults not children like you) appreciate the handiwork of God so please spare me ur noise making.
Re: Guys by BABEELOVE(f): 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2007
Everyone can attest to your ugliness! grin Wor wor bobo! And you make all the noise here! shocked
Re: Guys by PTH(m): 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2007
^^^ yeah, including the 99.99% who don't know me and who don't even show on my radar as people that shld be taken seriously.  grin
Those who know me cann attest to your silly and false comments.  cheesy post your own picture lets see how beautiful you are. So many dogs barking while hiding behind their finger.

its obvious who of the two of us is making noise, u're the one desperately seeking attention, posting in block letters and with 1000 exclamation marks. dont worry, siena, denex or hero will soon look ur way.
Re: Guys by BABEELOVE(f): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2007
he he he he he he!!!!!  You are a dog so you know where you get your meal from!!!! cool  Want some meat or bones Or just plain doggy juice
Re: Guys by Islander(f): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2007
What's going on here?
Babelove, why now?? sad sad sad. What did PTH do? He's a great guy, Don't get worked up over anything Babe, trust me I used to let NL get to me. Not anymore.

@topic
Omarion is cute, but I rather PTH wink
Re: Guys by kitaun(m): 1:30am On Aug 13, 2007
Hmmn . . . anoda soap opera from Nairaland involving d gud, bad and d ugly!
Re: Guys by acidrop(f): 2:09am On Aug 13, 2007
PTH:

just shut up for good. you make so much noise considering your just another very ugly child with plenty of time on her hands. if you were that good why is your picture no longer on here instead replaced by a fake picture thus creating a false impression of what u really look like?

I don't look like omarion but thank God those who know me (i mean real adults not children like you) appreciate the handiwork of God so please spare me your noise making.

chei shocked shocked shocked, c furstration, abeg no be me cause am say u ugly oooo, i have nothing 2 do with it. and which impression , if u dont know who the chick in my profile is, u must do something about ur celebrity knowledge. hahahaha, but dont worry sha, there is still more 4 u out there, just because say u wowo dosent mean that the world has come to an end. hheeen, kpele grin
Re: Guys by PTH(m): 2:19am On Aug 13, 2007
acidrop:

chei shocked shocked shocked, c furstration, abeg no be me cause am say u ugly oooo, i have nothing 2 do with it. and which impression , if u don't know who the chick in my profile is, u must do something about your celebrity knowledge. hahahaha, but don't worry sha, there is still more for you out there, just because say u wowo dosent mean that the world has come to an end. hheeen, kpele grin

lol the world has turned upside down. small girls now use the internet to say what they would never in a million yrs be able to open their big and uncouth mouths to say in public. carry on little girl. someone is bound to get you ur pacifier at some point.
Re: Guys by acidrop(f): 2:23am On Aug 13, 2007
PTH:

lol the world has turned upside down. small girls now use the internet to say what they would never in a million years be able to open their big and uncouth mouths to say in public. carry on little girl. someone is bound to get you your pacifier at some point.

dont be suprise to find out that am d same age as ur granmama ooo, this one wey u just dey call me small girl sooo. newaiz sha. God dey, so tell me, are u really ugly?
Re: Guys by PTH(m): 2:26am On Aug 13, 2007
acidrop:

don't be suprise to find out that am d same age as your granmama ooo, this one wey u just dey call me small girl sooo. newaiz sha. God dey, so tell me, are u really ugly?

you are not older than 17 so stop making noise.
yeah i'm as ugly as you grin
Re: Guys by acidrop(f): 2:28am On Aug 13, 2007
its not a good idea 2 claim what u dont know nowww, i tot u would know better than that, i am married with 4 kids, and 3 grandchildren. neway, if u are as wowo as me, then i have 2 say u aint wowo at all
Re: Guys by PTH(m): 2:31am On Aug 13, 2007
acidrop:

its not a good idea 2 claim what u don't know nowww, i tot u would know better than that, i am married with 4 kids, and 3 grandchildren. neway, if u are as wowo as me, then i have 2 say u aint wowo at all

lol i'm more than certain on this. u're less than 17, live in australia and once had a wowo picture of u in a yellow native once. trust me, i study people more than they know.
Re: Guys by acidrop(f): 2:32am On Aug 13, 2007
u stalker, shocked shocked, hang on, yellow native, ok, that aint me
Re: Guys by PTH(m): 2:36am On Aug 13, 2007
acidrop:

u stalker, shocked shocked, hang on, yellow native, ok, that aint me

stalking? no way, i dont stalk children. lol
yes it wasnt plain yellow, it had black patterns too and you had a gele on.
Re: Guys by acidrop(f): 2:39am On Aug 13, 2007
that wasent me,
Re: Guys by PTBNaija(f): 2:51am On Aug 13, 2007
@ topic

Okay. . .sorry but I think that guy in the original picture is not that cute lol. Wish I could post my bf up here. . .cuter and probably twice as tall tongue wink
Re: Guys by acidrop(f): 2:52am On Aug 13, 2007
u kiddin right? yeah i really wish u could post it
Re: Guys by OmoEko1(f): 2:55am On Aug 13, 2007
@topic

Yes have seen a guy on NLand that looks well better than the pic posted. His handsome hmmmm sexy, dark skin, a toned body with 6packs, I think his over 6 feets.

And plz don't expect me to tell u who he is oh
Re: Guys by PTBNaija(f): 3:00am On Aug 13, 2007
acidrop:

u kiddin right? yeah i really wish u could post it

No, I am not kidding lol. And he's in serious shape. . .on one of my university's athletic teams. So I guarantee you he's in great shape. . .six pack, built arms the works lol wink Super tall as well grin

Omo Eko:

@topic

Yes have seen a guy on NLand that looks well better than the pic posted. His handsome hmmmm sexy, dark skin, a toned body with 6packs, I think his over 6 feets.

Omo. . .you should not say such and just keep quiet! lol
Re: Guys by doyin13(m): 3:03am On Aug 13, 2007
@acid drop

so you be small pikin sef and PTH no think say u fine.

You com dey abuse your elders.

Chei I don suffer
Re: Guys by OmoEko1(f): 3:29am On Aug 13, 2007
@PTBNaija

Girl am serious jare, but its cool if you don't believe me sha sad tongue, but really the guy I was talking about is cuter jare kiss kiss
Re: Guys by PTBNaija(f): 3:46am On Aug 13, 2007
Okay. . .I believe you lol wink
Re: Guys by acidrop(f): 5:16am On Aug 13, 2007
doyin13:

@acid drop

so you be small pikin sef and PTH no think say u fine.

You com dey abuse your elders.

Chei I don suffer

c now, u for enter trouble 2day first of all am 9yrs old, 2nd of all monkey fyn pass me. lol

Omo Eko:

@PTBNaija

Girl am serious jare, but its cool if you don't believe me sha sad tongue, but really the guy I was talking about is cuter jare kiss kiss

babes, just give me a pic, n a contact number tongue
Re: Guys by BABEELOVE(f): 5:21am On Aug 13, 2007
Omo Eko:

@topic

We know who it is ----- it is doyin13!!!! grin Sheck out his "block molding" natural six pack!!!!
Re: Guys by acidrop(f): 5:23am On Aug 13, 2007
wa, wa, wa, wa, guys jusssssssssssssst stop. lemme me breath, . . . . . . again what was that u said, Doyin. . . . .i think imma faint again
Re: Guys by earthrealm(m): 5:31am On Aug 13, 2007
the way the cookie crumbles, the thread has gone the typical nairaland way,
wranglings n qurelsome,
the original poster of the thread hasnt even achieved her aim!!!
Re: Guys by acidrop(f): 5:34am On Aug 13, 2007
o yes she has, if she hasent, she might as well achieve it now, no guy in nl is as hot or hotter than O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage / Need A Sugar Mummy From Festac / Drop Your Real Name, You Might Find A Match...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.