Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

How Do I Get To Attend The Budweiser Kings Of Football Show? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Do I Get To Attend The Budweiser Kings Of Football Show? (256 Views)

Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against / What Happens To The Used Kits Of Football Players After A Match? / I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Attend The Budweiser Kings Of Football Show? by MrOjay1(m): 1:12pm On May 12, 2022
Good day all,

I've been watching the show for some time and I'm confident I have the required football knowledge to do well in the show.

I've searched online to get the procedure to register.I filled out the form on the game show website but I've gotten no response since

I really need to be on that show.I'm confident I can get some substantial winnings I can put to good use

(1) (Reply)

FA Cup Final: Chelsea Makes History After Losing 6-5 To Liverpool / Mbappe Snub Leaves Real Madrid Reeling As Reality Of New World Order Sets In / Chelsea To Complete £50m Aurelien Tchouameni Transfer In Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.